Author Topic: EXIT POLLS PROVE WE WON!  (Read 1067 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
EXIT POLLS PROVE WE WON!
« on: November 29, 2016, 05:56:13 AM »
Botany (42,067 posts)

Exit Poll Results Machine Vote Counts were Altered in S.E. Kansas

http://showmethevotes.org/2016/11/28/exit-poll-results-machine-vote-counts-were-altered-in-s-e-kansas/

Exit Poll Results – Machine Vote Counts were Altered in S.E. Kansas

The Show Me The Votes Foundation sponsored five citizens’ exit polls in S.E. Kansas to assess the accuracy of machine vote counts. The results of these citizens exit polls provide tangible evidence of election fraud in the presidential race. I designed the exit polls explicitly so they would provide evidence of election fraud should any be present. The only better evidence would be an audit showing the discrepancies in the actual ballots. But audits of the voting machine results are not allowed in these Kansas counties.

Exit polls – taken as people are leaving the polling place – are extremely accurate at capturing the vote share of candidates. Staffed by volunteers from the polls open to their close, we achieved outstanding response rates. These are shown in the table below.

snip

Since Trump won Kansas with 54% of the vote to Hillary’s 36%, even assuming this shift held across Kansas (it didn’t), it was well below Trump’s margin of victory, so this manipulation of votes did not alter the outcome. Still, it is disturbing evidence that the machine vote counts are being altered. In other states, which use similar equipment, manipulation at this level could have changed who won the Presidency.

snip

These exit poll results more than justify a call to audit the voting records and a profound skepticism in the results of machine counted votes.

Time for America to rise up and admit that they have been rigging the vote for years. Ever wonder how
people like Gov. Brownback and Gov. Walker stay in power.

So...

some college kids and aging hippies with a website polled who they wanted, where they wanted and decided votes were altered.

Cracklin Charlie (2,241 posts)

2. We need a nationwide audit.

A new election, even.

It would appear that they wanted bigly to win the popular vote.

ananda (16,354 posts)

3. Definitely a do over with paper ballots only and ..

.. monitors in all questionable states.

9. I have been looking at this link.

It would seem to me, that evidence like this is critical to making people understand how our democracy is being slowly stolen from us.

Why then, the need to cheat (let's call this what it is) in Kansas?
According to conventional wisdom, KS electoral vote was always going to Trump.

So, why the need to cheat? I also would love to know how far down the ballot these cheaters are operating. Surely, the Tangerine nightmare is not the only beneficiary in this nationwide scam.

Maybe the conventional wisdom is wrong, and has been for several election cycles, now.

Why does the corporate media not tell us the truth?

Have you considered the possibility that you're an idiot?

I know I have.

Travis_0004 (5,299 posts)

26. Best 2 out of 3?

Troll Level: EXPERT

2naSalit (14,107 posts)

4. Surprise, surprise, surprise...not.

What's not surprising is the fact you're falling for this.

lark (6,269 posts)

8. Yep, we need a nationwide audit.

Funny how all the skewing is ALWAYS ALWAYS to the right, never to the left. Notice that Repugs never took over the house until after electronic voting machines, all made by companies that are very RW and whose owners support Repug candidates by donating tons of money, became commonplace.

I knew on 11/8 that the election had been stolen and still firmly believe that only now the evidence is starting to become more well known. Audit every single state where the margin of difference is less than 2% and the true winner will be revealed!

Al Franken and Christine Gregoire, dip shit.

10. When did you know, lark?

For me, it was when Indiana was announced very early on.

That felt to me like a signal to someone that the fix was in. Every single thing was downhill from there.

Edit to add: I just saw a report that the percentage of discrepancy between exit poll/actual vote for my state was 16%...a huge number!

Audit, please!

lark (6,269 posts)

14. When WI was announced, I knew the fix was totally in.

I thought it was in for FL, somehow all the folks in Hilliard and Brevard County didn't vote for president (?) but all the rural county folks did (?), but there are a lot of teahadists here, so wasn't certain. When the call for WI came in, I was totally certain. I told my husband then, the elections' been stolen and have been firm in that belief ever since. Then I saw the charts and the impossible results in 4 swing states compared to pre-vote polls and exit polls, and my burning feeling was validated.

"I knew as soon as it became apparent Hillary was losing we would have to steal back our democracy!"

Kashkakat v.2.0 (333 posts)

24. I didnt even last til Indiana or Wis - for me it was when they were dragging their feet about

calling Pennsylvania one way or another- I wondered, why should there be any question about Pennsyvlania? It was this terrible sinking feeling, like 2004 all over again so I turned it off early beiore ANYTHING was announced and I just went to sleep with the awareness that it would probably be my last good nights sleep for some time. In the a.m. I put off turning on radio or checking email until I had a good breakfast.

And then all that BS the next day from commentators about these poor misunderstood Trump voters too embarrassed to tell an anonymous pollster or to enter the data anonymously online??? NOT BUYING IT.

Phew - 16% discrepancy? That just cant be. What state was this?

So your predictions were wrong.

meh...you guys say lots of shit like:

* If you like you policy you can keep your doctor

* Your premiums will go down $2,500 a year

* The polar ice caps will disappear by 2015

* Trump's election will crash the stock market

* Hillary committed no crimes

27. My state is Missouri.

We had a full slate of really good democratic candidates, and not a single one of them was elected. Not a one.

Also, I need to correct my numbers. The discrepancy between exit polls and actual vote for Missouri was really only 10%. Still a big number. I am not so good with math matters.

The chart that I saw was from TDMS research. I don't know how to link to it here.

AtheistCrusader (30,003 posts)

18. We don't have polling places in WA anymore but when we did

I and many of my friends would make sport of the exit pollsters, giving intentionally bullshit responses.

By all means, audit the election results, but this 'exit polls are extremely accurate' line in the article is full on stupendous bullshit.

bigmonkey (1,749 posts)

23. A personal anecdote doesn't outweigh science.

Exit polls are used worldwide to detect fraudulent elections, except in the U.S., where the methodology was changed because the exit polls indicated fraudulent elections!

annabanana (50,205 posts)

19. I miss Andy S.

Question: Wouldn't verifying the voter require some form of ID?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512630763
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: EXIT POLLS PROVE WE WON!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 06:18:50 AM »
This was the point in time where I started to believe that Hillary was toast. The day before the election when she cancelled her fireworks display in NYC.

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016/11/24/politics/hillary-clinton-knew-she-would-lose-on-election-day-so-she-cancelled-her-hudson-fireworks-display/2294.html

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 06:20:15 AM »
Yet the media is outraged that Trump brought up illegals voting,which is very likely to have happened.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:28:38 AM by Carl »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 08:10:03 AM »
MSM folk never under- and over-sample to produce a predetermined result?

People exiting polls never flip off pollsters and go about their business?

People never lie to pollsters?

Libs & Progs tried this shtick in 2000. It was stupid then, and it's stupider now.

Libs & Progs are grasping at every mirage-straw, every troll-crafted rumor they persuade themselves to see. I could go over to DU to post that the votes for the most liberal of CA's 59 counties had mysteriously disappeared and it'd take at least 10 or 20 responses before some one called out my post as phony (and a few might still defend it as a typo, :lmao: ).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:37:43 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 08:33:08 AM »
Are they saying that someone will leave the polling place  (knowing that if he tells people he or she voted for Trump they'll be labeled the anti-christ) will tell the truth to someone administering an exit poll?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 08:35:43 AM »
Response to Botany (Original post)Mon Nov 28, 2016, 12:08 PM
2. We need a nationwide audit.

A new election, even.

It would appear that they wanted bigly to win the popular vote.
Response to Cracklin Charlie (Reply #2)Mon Nov 28, 2016, 12:33 PM
ananda (16,354 posts)
3. Definitely a do over with paper ballots only and ..

.. monitors in all questionable states.

Primitives want a do over.  Cry baby sore loser preadolescents.  Who says that they want a "do over" after age 11? 

I hope they are spewing this nonsense out in the real world and not just on the internet, so decent people get to laugh in their faces in real life.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2016, 08:51:34 AM »
This was the point in time where I started to believe that Hillary was toast. The day before the election when she cancelled her fireworks display in NYC.

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016/11/24/politics/hillary-clinton-knew-she-would-lose-on-election-day-so-she-cancelled-her-hudson-fireworks-display/2294.html

That was a missed opportunity for Trump to purchase the setup fireworks at 50 cents on the dollar for his own celebration. 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 09:28:15 AM »
Yet the media is outraged that Trump brought up illegals voting,which is very likely to have happened.

The Demoweasels have only themselves and their bronze-ish god to thank for the suspicions of the Right on this topic, after Obozo's televised talk with that 'Dreamer' chick - i.e., an illegal alien raised here - that gave his tacit approval to illegal voting.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2016, 12:38:08 PM »
I've never, ever seen an exit poller in all my years of voting but this year, I had rehearsed a lie to tell. I was going to tell them I voted for Dr. Jill Stein. I have to say, post-election, my fake candidate is extremely disappointing and embarrassing. I'm glad I didn't see an exit poller.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 01:31:56 PM »

9. I have been looking at this link.

It would seem to me, that evidence like this is critical to making people understand how our democracy is being slowly stolen from us.

What Democracy?

Oh, you mean "Our weapon to use against those we dislike."

That weapon is now in the hands of your enemies.

Pray that they use more discretion restraint and ethics in using it, than you lefties did.

That is, after all, why you on the island are so worried. You know how much bungles and aunt bunny have pushed the envelope, and deep down you all know that when a political entity lowers the bar, they lower it for all sides.

I look forward to your meltdowns over the pen and the phone, "stroke of the pen, law of the land, kinda cool", for example.

:bigbird:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2016, 02:42:08 PM »
Exit polls are extremely unreliable.  Everybody knows this, why is that article saying otherwise?  People feel it's an invasion of privacy, so they lie or don't answer.

These DUmmies, bleating at each other for a total re-do.  Like posting it at the DUmp is going to actually make that happen.  Idiots.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2016, 03:02:37 PM »
Exit polls are extremely unreliable.  Everybody knows this, why is that article saying otherwise?  People feel it's an invasion of privacy, so they lie or don't answer.

These DUmmies, bleating at each other for a total re-do.  Like posting it at the DUmp is going to actually make that happen.  Idiots.

I regard exit polls as almost as reliable as the yearly predictions Jean Dixon used to write for the National Enquirer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2016, 03:44:49 PM »
I regard exit polls as almost as reliable as the yearly predictions Jean Dixon used to write for the National Enquirer.

Good ol' Jean may have nailed it once.

An aside, remember 2004. Noon time exit pools showed John Cohen/Kerry mopping the floor with "W'?
Then, around the 5PM Update it started going down hill and picking up steam from. One of my most favorite memories was watching Dan Rather's smirk change over the next hour or so to that of a disgruntled chimp.
 :rotf: