Author Topic: Now that Dem power is lost it's back to treason and hating the troops  (Read 495 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The military only has virtue when it serves The Party, not the nation.

TheMastersNemesis (6,145 posts)

With Trump & GOP Criminals What Are Our Troops Now Protecting.

With this new pscho president and his klepto administration coming to power I am not sure what our troops are protecting now. They now fight for a racist nation. Sure they are the minority but they are ruling. Giving you life after January 20 might seem to be futile because your country is no becoming a rogue nation.

We are no longer a great country under this fool

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028301582
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Now that Dem power is lost it's back to treason and hating the troops
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 06:37:27 AM »
I think Bob is starting his "crayon" phase.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 07:37:29 AM »
Uhhhhh, TMN? Hello? Are you listening?

Trump appointed a woman to be SecEd and another woman to be UN Ambassador. What happened to Libs' and Progs' Turmp-Is-A-Misogynist narrative?

Trump appointed Ben Carson to be SecHUD. What happened to Libs' and Progs' Turmp-Is-A-Racist narrative?

C'mon, TMN! Ds need to hop to it and fire up their patented Race-Traitor and Gender-Traitor machines! NOW!

ETA: In my under-caffeinated state this AM I forgot to mention that the woman Trump is nominating for SecEd is also a "POC", albeit of an ethnic group who are conditionally PC (i.e. are sometimes discriminated against as much as are "white" people).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 03:01:36 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 08:15:33 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,145 posts)

With Trump & GOP Criminals What Are Our Troops Now Protecting.

With this new pscho president and his klepto administration coming to power I am not sure what our troops are protecting now
. They now fight for a racist nation. Sure they are the minority but they are ruling. Giving you life after January 20 might seem to be futile because your country is no becoming a rogue nation.

We are no longer a great country under this fool

Lord have mercy. This has to be the dumbest DUmmie in the history of DUmb DUmmies.

The last I checked, and I could be wrong, our troops do not specifically protect the president. Our troops specifically protects our Constitution. Granted, our troops do protect the president in general as they do all of us, but it is the Secret Service that specifically protects the president.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe