Author Topic: IT WUZ A KKKOUP!  (Read 1202 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
IT WUZ A KKKOUP!
« on: November 23, 2016, 05:22:22 AM »
Botany (42,029 posts)

it was a coup ... end of story. It is time to fight. Call the D o J, D Senators, and the POTUS

Last edited Tue Nov 22, 2016, 11:23 AM - Edit history (2)

Look @ HRC's growing lead in the popular vote it is soon going to be > 2,000,000 votes.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512618341

in Florida the early voting should have made it mathematically impossible for Trump to win.

In Georgia the polls right before the election had HRC and Trump in almost a tie.

In North Carolina a software program called "crosscheck" was used to strip 10s of thousands
from their right to have their vote counted.

In PA in Luzerene County they voted for Clinton in '92 and in '96, they voted for Gore in 2000,
they voted for Kerry in 2004, and in 2008 and in 2012 they voted for Obama but in the last
election they voted for Trump?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512617195#post37

In Michigan almost 88,000 people went and voted but did not vote for President. Although I haven't
seen the breakdown I would bet that most of those voters were from Flint and Detroit.

In Wisconsin the exit polls had HRC winning.

In southern states African Americans who turned out to vote for HRC in the primary for did not
turn out to vote her in the general election.

Add in James Comey, the Russians, and the unceasing and unneeded investigations into nothing
that were made to hamstring HRC and you have a coup.

They hack on DU should have been a big red flag.

The system, called Crosscheck, is detailed in my Rolling Stone report,
“The GOP’s Stealth War on Voters http://www.gregpalast.com/election-stolen-heres/

Crosscheck in action:
Trump victory margin in Michigan: 13,107
Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922

Trump victory margin in Arizona: 85,257
Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824

Trump victory margin in North Carolina: 177,008
North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393

uponit7771 (36,446 posts)

1. Yeap, DPutin wins all 4 HRC projected states by 1% no more no less that's an anomaly in and

... of its self and so is a 3.5% increase over 2012 voter rolls on the avg for the rural counties.

As if the rural county voter rolls grew in 4 years were they population has had a downtrend ...

cilla4progress (5,623 posts)

3. We have to do something before

12/19 and 1/21.

If our leaders wont we have to take this to the streets

tinrobot (6,079 posts)

50. What, exactly, do you propose we do?

57. Sign petitions

Call DOJ, your Representatives, White House, rally. There's a FB group called Million Snowflakes (needs a hyphen) that is posting actions every day.

Come on aboard!

:rotf:

A million snowflakes...

2. I'M ALL OVER IT!

Not going down without a fight. I'm calling, signing petitions, joining rallies, keepingn up the pressure on FB.

It's 5 am on the west coast. You know what time I can start calling?

Vinca (30,182 posts)

4. I thought the DU hack was a big red flag, too.

We would have been following events as they happened and would have been raising hell if there were irregularities. Instead, we were totally crippled. It sure seems like it was a concerted effort to throw the election to the idiot. Are there any Democrats who are powerful enough to get anywhere with this who aren't warming up to sing kumbayah?

Turn CO Blue (3,820 posts)

55. Those Alfa Bank to Trump server comms -- why isn't the NSA all over that with more urgency?

The NSA is in charge of signal intelligence investigation -- not the FBI.

You can bet that the NSA captured all the packets on those communications, not just the header info.

Maybe Obama is in on it!!!1!

You mutts do realize that Hillary's vulnerabilities are Obama's vulnerabilities, right?

If Hillary is forced to cashier and walk away Obama gets to quietly slip out the back.

But if Hillary contests the matter then all the heat put on her remains a liability to Obama. She won't allow herself to be taken down alone. She'll drag down anyone who refuses to defend her.

So Obama's best move is to allow Trump to transition smoothly.

greymattermom (2,156 posts)

13. Well Trump kept saying it over and over

that the election was rigged. Maybe it's time to believe him and start investigating it. He told us this, after all.

Botany (42,029 posts)

14. And by doing that Trump got HRC to say that she would accept the outcome of the election.

It was a coup.

Rope-a-dope...with extra dope.

phylny (4,392 posts)

48. I called 11 times today. Never got through to the White House. n/t

red dog 1 (4,455 posts)

56. Someone here at DU should start an e-mail campaign

If President Obama received thousands of e-mails all asking him to do whatever he can to get an audit done in those states where Trump won by
very narrow margins...who knows, it might just help make it happen?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

Somebody (else) should do something!

libtodeath (2,307 posts)

35. Civil disobedience needs to begin.

Liberty Belle (7,081 posts)

58. DOJ should arrest and prosecute Kobach and others who conspired

to throw 7.2 million minorities off the voting registries in 30 states.

Bernie Sanders should be enlisted to lead the rallying cry for action on this as well as the demand for audits.

You should send a copy of this information to ever elector, on the longshot chance that some could be persuaded to change their votes. I dislike the term "faithless electors." They would be patriots if they saved America from a coup and elected the person who got the most popular votes in a landslide despite rigging and cheating everywhere.

Also don't forget about the state, Alabama or Georgia, that enacted photo ID laws and then shut down DMVs in black neighborhoods to make sure they couldn't get IDs.

Liberty Belle (7,081 posts)

59. Your Rolling Stone link isn't working.

Can you please fix or was that hacked too?

heh

McCamy Taylor (16,293 posts)

61. These are all good ideas, but they will not work. The system of checks and balances is broken.

We will have to have a second Civil Rights Movement. Time to organize some street theater and peaceful protest. The politicians are all bought and sold. Only by winning the hearts and minds of the people can we overcome this latest hurdle.

Street theater

Because your street theater, drum circles and up-twinkles during OWS reached so-o-o-o many hearts and minds.

Fast Walker 52 (4,910 posts)

68. and how many will die in these street protests?

Hopefully all of them but not counting the ones who walk out on to busy interstates, I'll put the figure south of 0.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512618383
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: IT WUZ A KKKOUP!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 05:35:39 AM »
phylny (4,392 posts)

48. I called 11 times today. Never got through to the White House. n/t

You should have called DC area golf courses.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 05:43:34 AM »
You know dang well if Hillary thought she had any chance that hacking was involved she would be all over it.  She knows she lost fair and square. Pretty bad when Clinton has more class than her supporters.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 05:48:05 AM »
You know dang well if Hillary thought she had any chance that hacking was involved she would be all over it.  She knows she lost fair and square. Pretty bad when Clinton has more class than her supporters.

Do you know who doesn't call the cops when their home is broken in to?

Burglars.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 06:17:43 AM »
Calling the White House. :lmao:  You idiots realize they've unplugged the phone right?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 07:39:35 AM »
Botany (42,029 posts)

it was a coup ... end of story. It is time to fight. Call the D o J, D Senators, and the POTUS

Last edited Tue Nov 22, 2016, 11:23 AM - Edit history (2)

Look @ HRC's growing lead in the popular vote it is soon going to be > 2,000,000 votes.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512618341

in Florida the early voting should have made it mathematically impossible for Trump to win.

In Georgia the polls right before the election had HRC and Trump in almost a tie.

In North Carolina a software program called "crosscheck" was used to strip 10s of thousands
from their right to have their vote counted.

In PA in Luzerene County they voted for Clinton in '92 and in '96, they voted for Gore in 2000,
they voted for Kerry in 2004, and in 2008 and in 2012 they voted for Obama but in the last
election they voted for Trump?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512617195#post37

In Michigan almost 88,000 people went and voted but did not vote for President. Although I haven't
seen the breakdown I would bet that most of those voters were from Flint and Detroit.

In Wisconsin the exit polls had HRC winning.

In southern states African Americans who turned out to vote for HRC in the primary for did not
turn out to vote her in the general election.

Add in James Comey, the Russians, and the unceasing and unneeded investigations into nothing
that were made to hamstring HRC and you have a coup.

They hack on DU should have been a big red flag.

The system, called Crosscheck, is detailed in my Rolling Stone report,
“The GOP’s Stealth War on Voters http://www.gregpalast.com/election-stolen-heres/

Crosscheck in action:
Trump victory margin in Michigan: 13,107
Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922

Trump victory margin in Arizona: 85,257
Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824

Trump victory margin in North Carolina: 177,008
North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393

Best election ever!  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 10:38:14 AM »
Vinca (30,182 posts)

4. I thought the DU hack was a big red flag, too.

We would have been following events as they happened and would have been raising hell if there were irregularities. Instead, we were totally crippled. It sure seems like it was a concerted effort to throw the election to the idiot. Are there any Democrats who are powerful enough to get anywhere with this who aren't warming up to sing kumbayah?

Self important little bastards, aren't they? Like a handful of DUmmies shrieking at each other in an echo chamber is going to have any effect whatsoever...
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 12:08:17 PM »

She knows Trump's real lead was so great it overcame massive voter fraud by Ds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 12:09:20 PM »
Calling the White House. :lmao:  You idiots realize they've unplugged the phone right?

Remember The SHREW's 2008 3 AM phone call ad?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 12:10:19 PM »

:rotf:

A million snowflakes...

You can't make this shit up.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 12:33:02 PM »

You can't make this shit up.

CMD

It gets better.  Thus far, they're at 86 snowflakes liking the page.  They're just 999,914 snowflakes short of their goal!!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 04:43:59 PM »
It gets better.  Thus far, they're at 86 snowflakes liking the page.  They're just 999,914 snowflakes short of their goal!!

UPDATE: 

Four hours later, they're at a grand total of... 86 likes.  Still.  This has traction!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 04:50:40 PM »
I've never been exit-polled. Never ever even seen an exit-poller. But I was prepared to tell them that I had voted for Dr. Jill Stein.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 05:49:03 PM »

3. We have to do something before

12/19 and 1/21.

If our leaders wont we have to take this to the streets

I wouldn't recommend it. This isn't the great dividers territory anymore. You've broken enough sh@$.  We are falling back on the tear gas and fire hoses.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 06:04:58 PM »
I wouldn't recommend it. This isn't the great dividers territory anymore. You've broken enough sh@$.  We are falling back on the tear gas and fire hoses.

I hope they all take to their city streets rioting, looting, burning shit down. Most of us don't live there so go ahead! Have at it! Burn your neighborhoods to the ground.  That will just turn more voters to the GOP side.

In the end it won't matter because on the 20th of January Mr. Donald J. Trump (R)  will be sworn in as the next president of the USA and you dummies will have burned down your cribs. 

Embrace the obumbles/hillary/dem suck dummies.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 08:40:12 PM »
Quote from: Gina on Today at 05:43:34 AM

She knows Trump's real lead was so great it overcame massive voter fraud by Ds.

:II:  This.  That's why they have to be verrry leery about going for audits where they will simply expose themselves.

Sorry, (D)Ullards.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx