Author Topic: The libs are going whacko this morning, even more than normal.  (Read 3086 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The libs are going whacko this morning, even more than normal.
« on: November 09, 2016, 07:49:49 AM »
My wife just told me that one the networks (ABC, I think) has a psychologist on to tell people how to talk to their kids about Trump winning, especially girls.  :mental:

It looks like the libs will do what they always do. Instead of shutting their mouths and opening their ears and figuring out their ideology is a big ball of hatred, name-calling, selfishness, and economic pain, they're going to keep going on being silly. The media isn't going to learn anything either. The left will continue to exist in its infantile world while falsely believing themselves to be the grown-ups. Some things never change.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The libs are going whacko this morning, even more than normal.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 07:57:14 AM »
They consider themselves to be the enlightened rulers of all us ignorant,common folks so the rejection of their religious belief system enrages them to their core.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:57:58 AM »
The freak-out antics of my Lefty FB friends is truly epic, rivaling a Shakespeare tragedy in the florid proclamations of despair.  I almost feel sorry for some of them.  Almost.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 08:15:04 AM »
The freak-out antics of my Lefty FB friends is truly epic, rivaling a Shakespeare tragedy in the florid proclamations of despair.  I almost feel sorry for some of them.  Almost.

Some of my FB friends are in total freak-out mode. I don't need to post samples, as I'm sure you're seeing/hearing the same sort of craziness. It's probably a good thing that the next time I'll see some of them will be in two weeks, at a couple of Turkey Trots.

The sad thing is that by the time reality proves their freak-outs silly (e.g. the narrative Trump and his supporters are all racists), the better ones won't remember how wrong they were, and the others who remember won't have the courage and honesty to say, "I was wrong."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 08:15:59 AM »

Well, at least you're there for them . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 09:31:36 AM »

^^^^^THIS. All of this.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 09:59:57 AM »
The ones I just saw on fb were freaking out about "losing lgbt rights."  When in the hell did Trump ever say anything about that?  I really don't recall him ever bringing up the subject of gayness one way or another. 

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 10:03:09 AM »
Ole 4-put probably needs to throw canks the pardon bone because I don't think we are quite done with her yet.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 10:05:53 AM »
The ones I just saw on fb were freaking out about "losing lgbt rights."  When in the hell did Trump ever say anything about that?  I really don't recall him ever bringing up the subject of gayness one way or another.

IIRC, Trump specifically said that he would defend LGBT Americans.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 10:15:33 AM »
I woke up around 12:30 AM and checked Twitter and some of the YouTube streams I had been watching earlier.

On twitter I've seen the suicide hotline number scroll about three or four times.

Insane.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline CC27

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 10:33:34 AM »

My Facebook was unhinged last night. All my gay friends were losing their minds about losing rights and fleeing the county ASAP. Acting like 4 year old kids.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 11:50:48 AM »
Yep. The unhinged among us are identifying themselves at a furious pace. They are acting like spoiled, coddled children. I wish, when prompted about whether he would accept the election results, President Elect Trump would have replied "Will hillary and her supporters?"

It's not surprising that they get bitter, they cling to safe spaces or the race/gender card or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-rural sentiment or anti-american as a way to explain vent frustrations. (thanks obozo)

It isn't done though. This is what we can expect when it comes time for President Elect Trump to appoint USSC justices and other appointments too, I'm sure.

This is going to be an entertaining 4 years. What is it the (D)Ummies are always so fond of saying when the left wins? Oh yes: Elections matter.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 12:13:40 PM »
My wife just told me that one the networks (ABC, I think) has a psychologist on to tell people how to talk to their kids about Trump winning, especially girls.  :mental:

It looks like the libs will do what they always do. Instead of shutting their mouths and opening their ears and figuring out their ideology is a big ball of hatred, name-calling, selfishness, and economic pain, they're going to keep going on being silly. The media isn't going to learn anything either. The left will continue to exist in its infantile world while falsely believing themselves to be the grown-ups. Some things never change.

This!   :II:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:59 PM »
IIRC, Trump specifically said that he would defend LGBT Americans.

He did.  I think he also alluded to the fact that that right ends when you stomp on others.

They're insane. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 12:34:24 PM »

I don't know where they got it either but I have seen a lot of them on my FB page and I want to ask them "How about my rights that were actually threatened like my right to own a gun?" I know I don't dare because they would do the typical lib thing and unfriend me faster then The Enterprise could get to Klingon space.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 12:50:26 PM »
^^ Why do you want friends that would so quickly unfriend you?  I don't have any of those types on FB or twitter. 

He did.  I think he also alluded to the fact that that right ends when you stomp on others.

They're insane.

Like I don't have to bake a cake at gunpoint?  Or at risk of being fined $125,000?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 01:15:07 PM »

Yes. They almost always double down.

What this amounts to is "Please allow us to help in indoctrinating your children".

This election may have set them back, but it did not bring them back to reality, and they're behaving exactly as one would expect.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 02:04:35 PM »
Now the republicans need to play it like the democrats do. we have the executive and the legislature but the judicial can and will stop any and all progress toward liberty. What needs to be done is nuke the filibuster on appointing judges just like harry the Pederast did and threatened to do just last week if the fascists won the senate. Then pck the courts just like Obama did for his first six years.

Also need to get rid of every donk political appointee, just like Obama did. Not doing so was a huge mistake of GWB.

In short, we need to play to win because the left sure does. None of this we won so let's do what the democrats want because????
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 02:35:03 PM »
Had a hs friend post up an animal farm quote... evidently thinks it's about the evils of capitalism

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Tess Anderson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »
Too bad. Life is not fair.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 08:39:40 PM »
I woke up around 12:30 AM and checked Twitter and some of the YouTube streams I had been watching earlier.

On twitter I've seen the suicide hotline number scroll about three or four times.

Insane.

Insane indeed.  Whoever is posting that number has to STOP.  When a liberal is on the verge of removing him/herself from the electorate DO NOT STOP THEM!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 07:33:18 AM »
Insane indeed.  Whoever is posting that number has to STOP.  When a liberal is on the verge of removing him/herself from the electorate DO NOT STOP THEM!!

Fully agree.  H5.

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 07:35:57 AM »
DUmmy Duhneece lost as well:

http://www.alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2016/11/09/estimated-7500-otero-county-residents-voted-tuesday/93522672/

by about twenty percent

So close! D__n those selfish DU-folk! If they'd just kicked in a few more kilo-bucks, who knows what might have been accomplished!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 07:48:59 AM »
My Facebook was unhinged last night. All my gay friends were losing their minds about losing rights and fleeing the county ASAP. Acting like 4 year old kids.

I've got one working for me who has called in sick 2 days now claiming illness (not going to reveal too much here in the open) caused by the election. His "sexuality" is pretty much an open secret. I suppose he thinks he's doomed to be dragged behind a pickup truck now that Trump is elected. Poor cupcake is taking it rather HARD. hehe.
I just can't believe someone as intelligent as he is would have fallen for and been brainwashed so severely by the lefty propaganda... but he is. We are almost ALL hard core conservatives in the office, and no one gives a single damn if he is gay or not. Too bad they can't see that. We aren't going to treat them special, but we simply don't freekin care. NObody does. I guess that's the part that bugs them... no one gives a damn.