Author Topic: live thread for presidential election  (Read 5869 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: live thread for presidential election
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2016, 06:19:27 AM »
Just a thought.

Did DU go down about the same time the returns showed Hillary was not going to win? Maybe a democrat higher up decided to pull the plug on DU because it was no longer needed to herd the kooks of their party.

Sort of along the lines how her campaign canceled her fireworks before the election, it was not going to be needed.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2016, 06:24:29 AM »
Still no concession speech from Hillary.  Not going to bow out gracefully?  People have been working tirelessly for her for months and they just get sent home without a speech, just get dismissed by Podesta.
So, she's refusing to accept the results of the election? Isn't that supposed to be appallingly, hideously antidemocratic? Isn't that a threat to our political system?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2016, 06:25:32 AM »
Just a thought.

Did DU go down about the same time the returns showed Hillary was not going to win? Maybe a democrat higher up decided to pull the plug on DU because it was no longer needed to herd the kooks of their party.

Sort of along the lines how her campaign canceled her fireworks before the election, it was not going to be needed.

It is not the first time Mr Shelly Moskwa took the site down and claimed it was beyond his control.
I have no doubt the Clintoon camp via skins grifter wife let him know what was brewing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2016, 06:29:25 AM »
It is not the first time Mr Shelly Moskwa took the site down and claimed it was beyond his control.
I have no doubt the Clintoon camp via skins grifter wife let him know what was brewing.
It pisses me off. I wanted to to see the WI DUmmies reaction to Russ Feingold being not only rejected again but the state turning red.  :fuelfire:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Karin

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2016, 07:03:42 AM »
I figured it was something like that; increased traffic.

<<<missed interacting with everybody tonight.

:bawl:  So did I...just couldn't get internet to move fast enough.  Good show people!   :cheersmate:  We couldn't deliver NY, but we won the county.  And we sent our R Congresswoman back.   I'm operating on like 4 hours sleep.   :yahoo:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2016, 07:27:23 AM »
I stayed up until 2:30am but none of the networks would call it. The AP and NYT had already called it, so I figured it was over and hit the hay. But that was stupid to wait so long.

And this...

Quote from:
Van Jones: How do I explain this to my children?

... is an example of someone who should never have had children. I feel sorry for the kids.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2016, 07:58:42 AM »
You know, it is a little to much of a coincidence that Hillary cancelled her fire works a day before the election, and then DU went off line the night of the election....

IMHO they some how managed to get some accurate polling and knew she was going to lose it big time.

Which I for one am thanking God for right now.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2016, 10:30:08 AM »
http://heatst.com/politics/canadas-immigration-site-crashes-as-liberals-panic/
Canada’s Immigration Site Crashes as Liberals Panic

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :rotf:
::)

Canadians, do not let these people into your country.

DUmmies, if you don't like God being mentioned in the pledge of allegiance, you're not going to like that He's mentioned in the Canadian national anthem.