Author Topic: Bravenak still obsessing about sex and white people.  (Read 913 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Bravenak still obsessing about sex and white people.
« on: October 29, 2016, 04:03:00 PM »
bravenak (30,957 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512555252

I once thought I HATED Hillary; NOW I am ****ing ENTHUSIASTIC about voting for her

Hey. **** these assholes that think that Hillary voters are not enthusiastic about heading out to the polls. I dont give a **** if there is a ******* blizzard on election day; I'll be taking my black ass to the polls even if I have to wear snowpants and a parka, and build myself a ****ing igloo in the damn parking lot. I want to prove those smug ass shitheads that go around acting like they know what people like me think completely wrong. I might be more enthusiastic than I was in 2012.

I thought I hated Hillary.-

Apparently I just have policy differences with her that I hyperbolically described as hate. Now I know that I was a dumbass mf that got bamboozled by the absolute hate the media has for Hillary.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step

bravenak (30,957 posts)
5. I'll call it 'Fort **** you GOP'

An outpost for real americans to prepare for the dawning of a new day!!! I am irritated.

The Stereotype of the angry black woman was based on Bravenak.

SOUTHERNYANKEE75 (20 posts)
4. We need more energy!!!

Why isn't there MORE enthusiasm for her??? When I talk to people who are voting for her in person they seem "luke warm". These Trumpsters are hardcore and overly enthusiastic..

bravenak (30,957 posts)
7. They might be apprehensive

I had a loud argument with a Trump voter for absolutely no reason at all. I said to the folks in the room, 'did you see the third debate?', and he immediately started yelling at me about,'I HOPE YOU'RE NOT VOTING FOR THAT B HILLARY!!' He was AGGRESSIVE. But so am I. I cussed his ass the **** out for trying to intimidate me on my voting hbits and tokd him aint no soft handed billionaire got not call to call us blacks lazy when he aint never dug a ditch or scrubbed a mf floor. He ended up agreeing with me and leaving, tail between legs. But everybody aint like me. Most just move on and quietly vote. I am bodacious.

I am sure he agreed with a loud screaming obnoxious and probably drunken out of control black woman shout he was a racist mutha-****a at the top of her lungs in the depends section of Walmart.

bravenak (30,957 posts)
70. THANK YOU

I'm pissed too but that doesnt makes on damn bit of difference ever. Only angry white men's anger matters.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfKuWNjIcu8[/youtube]

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Bravenak still obsessing about sex and white people.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 04:12:40 PM »
bravenak

I'll be taking my black ass to the polls even if I have to wear snowpants and a parka, and build myself a ****ing igloo in the damn parking lot.

That's cultural appropriation, you race thief. Sit your black ass down.

Inuit Lives Matter!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 04:30:56 PM »
I cussed his ass the **** out for trying to intimidate me on my voting hbits and tokd him aint no soft handed billionaire got not call to call us blacks lazy when he aint never dug a ditch or scrubbed a mf floor.

I will call you an ignorant and illiterate hood rat.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 05:53:39 PM »
bravenak (30,957 posts)

I had a loud argument with a Trump voter for absolutely no reason at all. I said to the folks in the room, 'did you see the third debate?', and he immediately started yelling at me about,'I HOPE YOU'RE NOT VOTING FOR THAT B HILLARY!!' He was AGGRESSIVE. But so am I. I cussed his ass the **** out for trying to intimidate me on my voting hbits and tokd him aint no soft handed billionaire got not call to call us blacks lazy when he aint never dug a ditch or scrubbed a mf floor. He ended up agreeing with me and leaving, tail between legs. But everybody aint like me. Most just move on and quietly vote. I am bodacious.

What language is this?  I need Barbara Billingsley to translate.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 06:01:35 PM »
I will call you an ignorant and illiterate hood rat.

I think this is a subconscious reaction to Lamond's racism and rejection of her.

You might recall that when bravenak got that threatening letter from a Bernie bully, Lamond, the "MrsCorpio" primitive, said he'd figure out who sent it, promised to get right on it.

But he didn't.  Five minutes after he promised, he forgot.

If bravenak had been a blonde white woman, Lamond would've solved the case in five minutes.

But no; because bravenak's "only" a black woman, Lamond didn't care.

I think Lamond's behavior caused some rather troubling discombobulations within her; surely it must be disheartening, realizing that one of one's own won't come to one's aid if needed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 06:02:30 PM »
I think this is a subconscious reaction to Lamond's racism and rejection of her.

You might recall that when bravenak got that threatening letter from a Bernie bully, Lamond, the "MrsCorpio" primitive, said he'd figure out who sent it, promised to get right on it.

But he didn't.  Five minutes after he promised, he forgot.

If bravenak had been a blonde white woman, Lamond would've solved the case in five minutes.

But no; because bravenak's "only" a black woman, Lamond didn't care.

I think Lamond's behavior caused some rather troubling discombobulations within her; surely it must be disheartening, realizing that one of one's own won't come to one's aid if needed.

He does appear to have brought out the Angry Black Woman in her.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 06:37:59 PM »
no soft handed billionaire got not call to call us blacks lazy when he aint never dug a ditch or scrubbed a mf floor.

You, my dear, have done neither.  The closest to real work you have ever done is to hand over your government EBT card.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 07:02:50 PM »
Affirming that you won't ever leave the plantation pleases the master

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 09:47:30 PM »
G

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 07:56:27 AM »
bn is embracing the bottle as she guzzles the Klinton Korruption Koolaid. Maybe she's hoping for a nice cushy patronage civil "service" job? It would be in the spoils system tradition of Jefferson and Jackson!

:puke: That bn post was nauseating beyond disgusting sexual or other anatomical metaphor! :puke:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 08:13:35 AM »
bravenak (30,957 posts)

There's like, a gas station or something missing from this story. I think I heard it before.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »
There's like, a gas station or something missing from this story. I think I heard it before.

Other than the missing reality, the :bouncy: seems reasonable to me, :-) .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.