Author Topic: Ommmggg....what a joke  (Read 1599 times)

Offline ROCKURWORLD

Ommmggg....what a joke
« on: September 26, 2016, 09:06:05 PM »
I can't believe Republicans voted for this idiot debating Hillary tonight...grrrr

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Ommmggg....what a joke
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 09:29:02 PM »
You think she's doing better?

KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 10:12:32 PM »
You think she's doing better?

KC

In a word, yes. She dictated the debate. She did most of the talking. He frequently changed the subject.

Trump had his moments, but she looked better. People on the this board were predicting the opposite of what happened; she looked energetic, he looked tired.

Flame away.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 10:31:36 PM »
Meh. No flames. I think it was about even. He got some good points out and so did she. I'm calling it a tie for me. He may have eked out a win, but it would be close.

KC

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 10:32:48 PM »
Having said that, I would never vote for her. Ever. The points she got out were simply democrat talking points.

KC

*Stolen

Offline 5412

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 10:43:45 PM »
Hi,

I said this in another post.

Where does winning a debate translate to being a good president?  You saw Hillary lie with grace and dignity and keep her opponent on the defensive.  Trump is a businessman discussing the issue from his perspective.     

You saw his taxes brought up and she accused him of hiding something.  You did not see the Clinton foundation or the transcripts of the Wall Street speeches that she got $20 million in fees for being brought up however.  Make no mistake just the selection of the questions was scripted in her favor.

The premise of the first question was totally wrong.  He started by how well the job market has done in the last six years.  That is a false premise when you go behind the curtain.  You will find that, what they call breadwinner jobs have been declining.  You will find that those who are unemployed, and their unemployment benefits run out are no longer counted as unemployed.  The Bureau of Labor Statistics makes hedonic adjustments to the numbers.

I know John Williams who owns Shadowstats.com   He is one of the finest economists I have ever met.  He shows the true unemployment number is currently over 20%.  http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts  If the economy is so damn good why is the Fed not raising rates?

It was scripted and Clinton, for the first 30 minutes sounded like she was reading from a teleprompter. 

You saw Trump being Trump; an outsider who does that and it resonates with his voters.

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  That is Trump's message in one sentence.

Regards,

Offline mrclose

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 11:04:56 PM »
Every single poll that I have seen has Trump winning.
Most of them have him winning by a lot!

The reason he won is not because he is a polished, scripted, lying politician but exactly because he isn't!

Most people saw a debate between Trump and Hillary/Holt tonight and not many folks were fooled.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 11:24:23 PM »
 I know this much:  Lester Holt is a ****ing douchebag.
As always, Trump must fight the Queen Bitch of Benghazi, every damn MSM rag publication and a bunch of purblind so-called Republicans who would rather see a  A LYIN' LIZARD political HO-bag and her MSM pimp du jour be given the Victoria's laurel in the arena than a man, albeit flawed, who would give my grandson a fighting chance for a future.

By all means, please elucidate exactly how much better your preferred candidate might have fared tonight, and ROCK MY WORLD. 

He's the one with a gorgeous wife, great kids and billions and HE'S THE IDIOT?  Give me a ******* break.

Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline mrclose

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 11:47:19 PM »
I know this much:  Lester Holt is a ****ing douchebag.
As always, Trump must fight the Queen Bitch of Benghazi, every damn MSM rag publication and a bunch of purblind so-called Republicans who would rather see a  A LYIN' LIZARD political HO-bag and her MSM pimp du jour be given the Victoria's laurel in the arena than a man, albeit flawed, who would give my grandson a fighting chance for a future.

By all means, please elucidate exactly how much better your preferred candidate might have fared tonight, and ROCK MY WORLD. 

He's the one with a gorgeous wife, great kids and billions and HE'S THE IDIOT?  Give me a ******* break.

:cheersmate:

~ Anonymous

Offline mrclose

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 02:40:54 AM »
In a word, yes. She dictated the debate. She did most of the talking. He frequently changed the subject.

Trump had his moments, but she looked better. People on the this board were predicting the opposite of what happened; she looked energetic, he looked tired.

Flame away.

~ Anonymous

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 04:38:45 AM »
As expected the media is attempting to declare her performance magnificent.
That means in actual reality Trump did better then good.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 05:48:59 AM »
Hey Lester, Holt you can pick up your paycheck up from the Clinton Foundation for NOT having any questions for Hillary about Bengazhi, Pay-for-Play, Iraq, Syria, the email server, the FBI interviews. Lousy monitor.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/hillarys-debate-lie-highlights/
Debate Check: 12 Hillary Lies Debunked
Clinton's debate performance was riddled with mistruths that got a pass from Lester Holt
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 06:30:08 AM »
Hey Lester, Holt you can pick up your paycheck up from the Clinton Foundation for NOT having any questions for Hillary about Bengazhi, Pay-for-Play, Iraq, Syria, the email server, the FBI interviews. Lousy monitor.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/hillarys-debate-lie-highlights/
Debate Check: 12 Hillary Lies Debunked
Clinton's debate performance was riddled with mistruths that got a pass from Lester Holt

The first question out of the gate was framed as "After 8 glorious years of Odumbo,how can you give free stuff to folks?"

These things are noticed by the public despite what the leftist media elites think of the masses.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 06:38:18 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 09:13:03 AM »
It was a push. Trump had the 1st 30 minutes. Clinton had the last 30 minutes. They tied in the middle.

My thoughts, an inexperienced politician held his own against a polished politician and a biased moderator. 

Trump did not take advantage of some openings that Clinton gave him. Hopefully, in their next debate Trump will jump on them when they happen.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 11:17:23 AM »
It was a push. Trump had the 1st 30 minutes. Clinton had the last 30 minutes. They tied in the middle.

My thoughts, an inexperienced politician held his own against a polished politician and a biased moderator. 

Trump did not take advantage of some openings that Clinton gave him. Hopefully, in their next debate Trump will jump on them when they happen.
Mostly agreed. Trump won the first period, Clinton the second, and the third was essentially a push.  It won't sway voters either way.  Lester Holt really got in the way in the final 30 minutes.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 11:58:22 AM »
Hey, Lester  =  Candy Crawley

Carl was spot on  :-)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:14:31 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 06:37:04 PM »
Hi,

I said this in another post.

Where does winning a debate translate to being a good president? 

While I agree with you the fact is perception is everything.  Trump needed to nail it flawlessly and did not. Any GOP candidate has to fight the Dem candidate, the MSM and the electoral math.  Trump had to be perceived as a far better candidate than hillary and I just do not think he did that for the whole debate.   :banghead:

I am afraid hillary is going to win come November.   :censored:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 07:13:32 PM »

QFT

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0