Author Topic: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.  (Read 10381 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2016, 05:43:40 PM »
Since it's tight quarters, conical, smoky, and probably a bit cluttered with junk, you have my sympathy.

While I was there I thought I would search for a functioning brain cell.  My search was futile.  I thought I saw bigfoot though!  :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2016, 05:55:12 PM »
While I was there I thought I would search for a functioning brain cell.  My search was futile.  I thought I saw bigfoot though!  :lmao:

Be sure to inform TMN!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2016, 05:57:44 PM »
Be sure to inform TMN!

Now that was damned funny!!!!!!   I spit beer all over my monitor.  H5!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Delmar

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2016, 06:30:29 PM »
Nothing to do with the OP, but while we're on the subject of leftist scammers:
“We get up to a hundred calls a day from Hillary’s low-income supporters complaining about multiple unauthorized charges,” a source, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of job security, from the Wells Fargo fraud department told the Observer. The source claims that the Clinton campaign has been pulling this stunt since Spring of this year. The Hillary for America campaign will overcharge small donors by repeatedly charging small amounts such as $20 to the bankcards of donors who made a one-time donation. However, the Clinton campaign strategically doesn’t overcharge these donors $100 or more because the bank would then be obligated to investigate the fraud.
http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2016, 06:48:50 PM »
Okay, this whole thing has now degenerated into a farce, a joke, a comedy.

The lyrical primitive's not going to get anything near her goal.  She's going to blame it on decent and civilized people obstructing her--one fails to see where she's being obstructed, though--when she's got only herself to blame, for ****ing it up. 

Nobody else screwed it up; only she and her close pals did.

https://www.gofundme.com/justfivedollars (the current fund-raiser)

I suspect many primitives remember, vaguely, the fund-raiser of last June, for $2500, in which she got $2570, ostensibly to pay half the price of a home.  She's given no indications she ever moved into that newer, better home, and so perhaps it's reasonable to assume that the deal fell through and the money was spent for something else.

It would've been nice, really nice--and good public relations for the future, too--if the lyrical primitive, at the end of that earlier fund-raiser, had informed the primitives how it went, and what was going to happen (to the money; if a deal couldn't be concluded).

"Communication"--letting donors know what's going on--is great public relations, and if there's a next time where one has a need for another fund-raiser, past contributors will be less hesitant, remembering that the beneficiary had been upfront with them before.

But obviously the lyrical primitive doesn't think primitives who donated their hard-earned money deserve to know where it went.

https://www.gofundme.com/lyricshome (the previous fund-raiser)

It's probably not even anything to be embarrassed about--I'm really going out on a limb here--deals and agreements fall through all the time.  Maybe the owner decided he didn't want to sell after all, or some other potential buyer made a higher offer.

This whole thing is one wretched joke--wretched for the lyrical primitive and her pals, and a joke for the rest of us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2016, 07:49:22 PM »
Yeah, I've been reading through the original DUmmy thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026830775

the deal was never firm, she just saw this on craigslist and ran with it:

Response to Matariki (Reply #90)Sun Jun 14, 2015, 04:06 PM
Star Member Lyric (12,650 posts)
93. Here's the conversation we had initially (through the seller's agent)

On June 13, 2015, at 1:08 PM, craigslist 5072388949 <vmppc-5072388949@hous.craigslist.org> wrote:

Alright here is Lisa's response, if you haven't gotten through to her yet:

Go ahead and tell them that Carrie the park manager will need a $60 money order for the background check and credit check...this will determine your deposit...if they can give half or more for a down payment we can work out the rest...give them my number...thanks Sarah!
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 13, 2015, at 12:02 PM, Brandy Hoover <b7701b76e1073ac49d0a6c255162f359@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:
>
> Are you willing to consider a payment schedule? We're looking for a place outside of town, and I am familiar with Independence Hills. It's a good place for children, and quiet.
>
> We would pay the lot rent while living there of course, and if you're willing, we'll work out a payment schedule for the rest. I have no doubt that we'll easily pass the background checks for living at the park, since we have good income and zero criminal history.
>
> If you're interested in this idea, let us know. My name is Benjamin Lewis, and my fiancée is Brandy Hoover. Thanks!

this is what I think tripped her up on that deal:

Response to magical thyme (Reply #88)Sun Jun 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
Star Member Lyric (12,650 posts)
94. Nope--I'll get pre-approval for the lot before buying the trailer.

They require credit checks and criminal background checks. We don't have any criminal history, but our credit does suck. I'm hoping that will just mean a bigger deposit, not a rejection, especially since we have years worth of solid, dependable employment with a good income thrown in. Ben and Deb have both been at their jobs for years...

I take it they never heard back from the seller and the lot manager with that shot credit and then Brandy lies again in her update:

15 months ago

Still have not heard from the original seller, but we just got an email from someone who has a newer, larger 3 br/2 full bath mobile home for sale right down the road in Granville! It's right on the bus route and close to the river and rail trail.They asked how much of a down payment we could give, so I just answered them. Cross your fingers for us!!! --Brandy

THEY mailed her, what a coincidence, just when she had all the cash to move in but still poor credit.::)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2016, 04:05:04 PM »

Well, as much as I dislike resuscitating a dead horse, I must.

It's been stuck at $1,340 since forever, and the goal's $10,000.

Or put another way, that's barely over 13%, with nearly 87% of the distance to go yet.

<<<thinks it's past time for the primitives to loosen their purse-strings.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2016, 05:54:50 PM »

Well, as much as I dislike resuscitating a dead horse, I must.

It's been stuck at $1,340 since forever, and the goal's $10,000.

Or put another way, that's barely over 13%, with nearly 87% of the distance to go yet.

<<<thinks it's past time for the primitives to loosen their purse-strings.

They must be flocking to paypal now that gofund me has smelled a fraud.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2016, 07:19:26 PM »
They must be flocking to paypal now that gofund me has smelled a fraud.

Still $1,340 of $10k goal for this one:  https://www.gofundme.com/justfivedollars

Damn.  There are that many idiots out there? 

Apparently so:

$100
Anonymous
3 days ago

JL
$50
Jesse Litzler
5 days ago

Maybe someone should tell Jesse Litzler all about the dummie... assuming he/she is not a dummie.  Maybe someone already did?   :whistling:

Dummie should have stayed around $2,000. That seemed to work.  Dummie got greedy.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2016, 05:54:58 AM »
Do you have to pay taxes on the money you raise from GoFundMe?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2016, 03:17:38 PM »

Probably one should, but I suspect that most don't.....especially if they're primitives.

Anyway, twenty-four hours after the last report, here we are, mid-afternoon Wednesday, and the fund-raiser's still stuck at $1,340, barely 13% of the goal. 

I challenge the primitives to go to their grocery store with only 13% of the money they need, to get the weekly groceries.  Unless they shoplift, one suspects they won't be bringing home much.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2016, 03:22:20 PM »
It's enough for them to get a few days supply of weed and WTF vodka.  And after all, isn't that what's important?

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2016, 05:55:37 PM »

Apparently not if I read this correctly.  I'm guessing it may have something to do with the size of the donation? 

<<< Ain't a tax pro and did not sleep at Holiday Inn last night.

https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/204295498-Am-I-responsible-for-taxes-US-Only-

I'm sure the IRS will get the dems in congress to close whatever loop hole there is.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2016, 09:51:26 AM »
If they make good money on long term jobs ... and they're living in a mobile home, why are they broke?  I'm confused.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2016, 06:15:10 AM »
If they make good money on long term jobs ... and they're living in a mobile home, why are they broke?  I'm confused.

KC

If they have Obamacare it's probably taking all their income.  It is for everyone else.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2016, 06:39:14 AM »
Well, well.

It's been four days since the last donation; the fund-drive's still stuck at a measly $1,340.

It's obvious the primitives don't care.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2016, 07:56:13 AM »

KC

Probably a lot of their $$ goes to Jack and Mary Jane. Or, more seriously, if lyric has occasional hospital stays, maybe they're learning that their ObamaCare is pretty crappy, with a very high, front-loaded, annual out-of-pocket.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2016, 07:38:57 PM »
Ooops, here it is, Friday evening, and the drive's still stuck at a measly $1,340, with $8,660 more to go.

<<<bets the lyrical primitive now regrets being unnecessarily rude to franksolich; there was no call for that, and obviously there's been consequences.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2016, 08:55:45 AM »
Ooops, here it is, Friday evening, and the drive's still stuck at a measly $1,340, with $8,660 more to go.

<<<bets the lyrical primitive now regrets being unnecessarily rude to franksolich; there was no call for that, and obviously there's been consequences.

Saturday morning.

It's now been five days since the last contribution.

<<<hopes the lyrical primitive's not holding her breath.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2016, 09:26:51 AM »
Saturday morning.

It's now been five days since the last contribution.

They never learn Frank,they just will never learn.

Offline FaC

« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »
---

I do.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2016, 04:20:06 PM »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2016, 10:52:01 AM »
Well, another day but not another dollar for the lyrical primitive.

<<<wonders if the lyrical primitive ever stops to think about "what might have been" if she hadn't been rude about franksolich.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2016, 08:15:29 PM »
Well, another day but not another dollar for the lyrical primitive.

<<<wonders if the lyrical primitive ever stops to think about "what might have been" if she hadn't been rude about franksolich.

I doubt it Coach. Dummies are so self centered they do not think about anyone else unless it is what they can do for the dummie.
It is just how they roll. 

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2016, 06:21:09 AM »
I checked her GFM last night and noticed it hasn't moved in 7 days.  Has something happened?