Author Topic: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.  (Read 10351 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2016, 01:41:49 AM »
IBP "confessed" in post #20 above - clearly satire, though. Whichever DU-member is begging and blaming knows that, not only are we DU's "favorite" bete noir, but knows that the chances of a DU-member fact-checking her claim are Slim and None (Slim left town, and None is secluded in a convent).

Of course I_B_Perky was joking.

I'm not finding any evidence--and I've been looking, hard, because I take the reputation of the DUmpster and conservativecave seriously--that any member from here contacted gofundme regarding this plea.

Now, as to the last part of your comment, sir, you forget that the primitives are much more expert in the dispensation of social services and other freebies than we are.  And I suspect if the primitives are slow to donate, it's because they already know their lyrical pal can get all those things she wants, for free.

One member here mentioned her husband used to do this sort of work--install things to make life easier for crippled people--in which cases some social services agency or Medicare or Medicaid paid for it, not the beneficiary.

And around here, halfway across the country from this member, I'm aware of many people who actually make a living doing this, putting in things so as to make them more usable or accessible for those hindered by handicaps.  And they're paid by a third party, not the beneficiary.

I dunno what's all involved in this, but since it's social services and it's freebies, one can be damned sure the primitives know all about it.

And I remain bothered, really bothered, that the lyrical primitive has yet to explain what happened to all the money that was donated to help her buy a house, but obviously wasn't used for that.  What then did she use it for?  Those who donated the cash have a right to know.

Since she's a primitive, one has to assume the worst; that's par for the course.  I'm thinking--until she says otherwise--that she spent all $2500+ on dope.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2016, 03:31:45 AM »
Suddenly she has a "fiance" too. :puke:

Man, I've been wrong, so wrong, about all this.

But keep in mind the lyrical primitive and the rhythmatic primitive are new to me; I may have seen them before, but didn't pay attention.

So.....apparently this isn't the same thing as Big Bertha's set-up with her "husband."

The lyrical primitive and "Ben" are a duosexual pair, and the rhythmatic primitive is just a friend of theirs.

Am I right so far?

<<<has a feeling it was "Ben" who smoked away the $2500+ donated so the lyrical primitive could buy a house--but of course she couldn't after he smoked it all away.

<<<wouldn't trust "Ben" with a broken shoe-lace.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2016, 06:24:09 AM »
Man, I've been wrong, so wrong, about all this.

But keep in mind the lyrical primitive and the rhythmatic primitive are new to me; I may have seen them before, but didn't pay attention.

So.....apparently this isn't the same thing as Big Bertha's set-up with her "husband."

The lyrical primitive and "Ben" are a duosexual pair, and the rhythmatic primitive is just a friend of theirs.

Am I right so far?

<<<has a feeling it was "Ben" who smoked away the $2500+ donated so the lyrical primitive could buy a house--but of course she couldn't after he smoked it all away.

<<<wouldn't trust "Ben" with a broken shoe-lace.

Given I was not aware of Ben in this revolting trio and with the obvious reality from the photographic evidence he would seem to be along for the ride as a moocher of some sort.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2016, 02:36:13 AM »
Anyone ever watch the sopranos. Alsmost every dump inhabitant reminds me of Tony sopranos sister janice...

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2016, 05:06:42 AM »
Given I was not aware of Ben in this revolting trio and with the obvious reality from the photographic evidence he would seem to be along for the ride as a moocher of some sort.

"Ben" may be part of the problem here.

Something's going on, as the fund-raiser's been stuck at $1,140 ($10,000's the goal) for the longest time now; usually when a primitive whines and lies that "the reich-wingers are after me!" it spurs donations, not discourages them.

I don't think the primitives are paying attention to us at all.  Not the least.

It occurs to me that the primitives might, or might not, be thinking, "hey, this 'Ben' character; he's a big strong healthy guy--so how come he's not donning a carpenter's holster and picking up a hammer and nails, building these things so as to make life more comfortable for his chick?"

Or it could be that the 0bamaconomy has worked out so well, making everybody so affluent and carefree, that people have grown calloused and insensitive to those who have less.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2016, 05:30:46 AM »
"Ben" may be part of the problem here.

Something's going on, as the fund-raiser's been stuck at $1,140 ($10,000's the goal) for the longest time now; usually when a primitive whines and lies that "the reich-wingers are after me!" it spurs donations, not discourages them.

I don't think the primitives are paying attention to us at all.  Not the least.

It occurs to me that the primitives might, or might not, be thinking, "hey, this 'Ben' character; he's a big strong healthy guy--so how come he's not donning a carpenter's holster and picking up a hammer and nails, building these things so as to make life more comfortable for his chick?"

Or it could be that the 0bamaconomy has worked out so well, making everybody so affluent and carefree, that people have grown calloused and insensitive to those who have less.
Or the average primitive would pick the pocket of a person dying on the sidewalk.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2016, 06:27:42 AM »
It’s just too much of a coincidence here.

Yesterday morning, Friday morning, I had to summon the county sheriff, as for the first time since I’ve lived in this county beginning fifteen years ago, I got stolen from.

Many have considered franksolich a sitting duck for such things, given that I don’t lock doors and windows and automobiles—in fact, it’s been more than a decade since I’ve seen certain keys—and allow primitives, usually old hippies, to freely wander around this place.

It looks careless, but it’s not.  Anything of real value that franksolich owns, is locked up in a secured storage unit in town, or in a large safe-deposit box at the local bank, or in the waist-high really heavy 1880s safe kept by the business partner at his place.

What’s out here wouldn’t bring a hundred bucks from a garage sale, and that’s the way I like it.  I like being able to live where I don’t have to worry about things; where I can just get up and leave any time I wish to.  If natural disaster or civil insurrection were to happen, for example, all I’d have to do is collect the three orange cats, Ellie, Russ, and Rusty, toss them into the car and take off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So anyway, the sheriff pulled up, sirens blaring and red-and-blue lights blinking, revolver pulled, about 4:00 a.m.

Before getting an inventory of what was missing, he inquired if I had any idea who might’ve done it.  “Like, have you had any strange visitors here the past twenty-four hours?”

Yeah, I said, reminding him that the weather, although wet, has been good enough that people are still camping here, hoping to savor the experience for as long as possible.  Although the daily Noahian deluge usually drives them from the riverside up here to the house.

“The most recent ones—who, yes, came into the house—were a guy and two heavy-set women, all of them looking to be in their forties.  They gave me all the pertinent information about themselves, but being deaf, all I caught was that the guy’s name was ‘Ben,’ and I could tell from their motor vehicle with the old KERRY/EDWARDS bumper sticker that they were from West Virginia.

“They got my okay, and set up a tent down by the river.

“I didn’t think much of it, because people from West Virginia have always struck me as honest, hard-working, salt-of-the-earth types, decent and civilized people…..especially when compared with primitives and Lamond’s brothers living in the big blue cities back east.

“But in hindsight, I guess maybe I should’ve paid more attention.”

The sheriff and I walked around the place, as I itemized what was missing, beginning with an old Mason canning jar on the coffee-table in the living room—the first sign I’d gotten something was amiss—full of metal pocket-change.

“They were real idiots,” I pointed out, “taking the worthless stuff and leaving the valuable things.  The jar had about twenty-five, thirty, bucks of change in it, and at the same time they left the autographed and framed photograph of the late Clare Boothe Luce unmolested.”

My wallet was still on the dining room table, but the three bucks that had been in it were missing.  I don’t put my plastic cards in my wallet or other papers of importance; just my standard identification and usually something about five bucks in cash, in case I happen to drive by a farmers’ market and want to pick up some things.

“It’s odd they’d take your three bucks, but not your identification,” the sheriff commented.

“Oh, you know how that is,” I replied.  “Everybody knows who franksolich is, so nobody’s going to get by trying to use my identification.”

We went into the kitchen, where the most grievous thefts had occurred.  “I was stockpiling for winter—although it looks now as if winter’s going to be some time in coming yet—and there were six what were once three-pound cans of coffee; those are gone.  But at least they left the pallet of big bags of dried cat food, and another pallet of big bags of cat-litter, alone.

“There's other groceries missing, but obviously they weren't the brightest thieves around.”

The sheriff of course knows that sometimes I keep substantial amounts of paper currency, for purposes of which he’s aware and thus need no explanation here, and told me to check that out.  I opened the freezer of the refrigerator, and pulled out a box of frozen fish-sticks, destined never to be eaten. 

I inspected the contents, counting $1803.  “All here,” I said.

Then we went into the bathroom, finding all that was missing, was a bottle of Percodan or Percocet—I forget what it was exactly.  “It was an old prescription,” I said, “from about 2003 or 2004, thirty pills of which there were still twenty-eight.  I had them, but didn’t use them lest they send me down that slippery slope into primitivity.”

We went into the bedroom, where I immediately noticed something was missing from the top of the dresser; a package of three brand-new men’s briefs, Hanes, 34” waistline.  I’d gotten them because since the heart-attack sixteen months ago, while I haven’t shrunk considerably, I’d shrunk somewhat, from 36”.

“Well, that’s not too bad,” the sheriff said.

Uh no, I replied; “winter’s coming, and I’d already thrown out the too-big old ones, and those were the only ones I had.

“Since they were primitives, they probably would’ve taken them—just for the sheer joy of stealing—even if they’d been used and unlaundered.”
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2016, 09:29:27 AM »
Crap, I just remembered that I forgot to send out some vibes.

I'm now beginning to question the status of my humanity.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2016, 09:44:39 AM »
Crap, I just remembered that I forgot to send out some vibes.

I'm now beginning to question the status of my humanity.

It's probably too late to do any good, though.

The fund-raiser's still stuck at $1,140, where it's been for a long time now.

<<<doubts the primitives are into "sharing" as much as they allege themselves to be, the greedy selfish bastards.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2016, 10:48:29 AM »
Whoa-ho.

In the last hour, there's been movement.

It's now a little before 11:00 a.m. central time, Saturday.

Two new donations totaling $125, so now $1,265's been raised, $10,000 being the goal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2016, 11:06:15 AM »
Now $1,275.

My bad.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2016, 11:18:48 AM »
Hey hey hey.

What's up with this?

The above screen-shot is valid, but when one goes to the gofundme site, it shows franksolich as "anonymous."  Did she do this to spite me, or what did I do wrong?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2016, 11:29:09 AM »
Hey hey hey.

What's up with this?

The above screen-shot is valid, but when one goes to the gofundme site, it shows franksolich as "anonymous."  Did she do this to spite me, or what did I do wrong?

No lady would do that, erasing evidence that franksolich is a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet.

I'll bet "Ben" did it, the jerk.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2016, 11:37:17 AM »
Oh Hell.

Damn.

She's making it hard to dislike her.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2016, 11:44:41 AM »
Oh Hell.

Damn.

She's making it hard to dislike her.

An obvious reference to this post. Nice to know we have an appreciative audience.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2016, 11:57:06 AM »
Nice to know we have an appreciative audience.

Well, she obviously knows something about public relations, a skill that's woefully, criminally, deficient in the primitives, especially the Bernie bullies.  One has to give her kudos for that.

This is a big deal for me, because believe it or not, franksolich has had little, if any, contact with primitives.  It's about as rare an occurrence as a hot day in Feburary.  In fact, I can count them on the fingers of one hand: the GaryBeck primitive of solar bus notoriety, bettyellen, the tbluenumbers primitive (the one hard of hearing; although she thought she was communicating with poor stupid Beth, not me; being a nice guy, I fessed up).

And I still got two fingers left over; the buzzy one doesn't count, because he doesn't belong on Skins's island anyway, he and the brooklynite primitive being persons of genuine accomplishments, of guys who did something real with their lives, made something of themselves.

Atman once tried communicating directly with me, but I had him do it through Chris_ instead.  The deal is, I tend to get to like other people--it's a weakness of mine--through direct one-on-on communication, and I didn't think it'd be good for me to get to like Atman.  So Chris_ kindly served as the middleman in all our communication, and that cup was passed from me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2016, 12:01:33 PM »
The request was for $5.00

Clearly this frank fellow cannot follow directions.  :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2016, 02:17:43 PM »
“Those people weren’t from West Virginia,” the neighbor pointed out.  “They were from Vermont.

“I don’t know why you confused Vermontese with West Virginians,” he continued; “people from West Virginia don’t steal, while the Vermontese are a big part of the gimme crowd, wanting to take everybody else’s stuff for themselves.”

I dunno, I admitted; “maybe I looked too carelessly at the license plate, which I’d seen only from a distance, and was actually concentrating on the tattered antique KERRY/EDWARDS bumper-sticker.

“But it’s nice to know the thieves weren’t from West Virginia after all.  There’s at least some comfort in that, although I’d rather have my stolen underwear back.  It was a brand-new package, never opened, and I’d already tossed out my old briefs because they were sagging.”

“But you’re going to [the big city] later today,” the neighbor reminded me; “you can get some replacements there.”

“Yeah, but the fact that I have to re-spend four bucks pisses me off,” I said.

“And these were special briefs; it’s not likely there’s another package of them around.”

“Underwear is underwear,” the neighbor said.

“True, true, but remember where these came from,” I mournfully reminded him.

A couple of weeks ago, there’d been an auction of the long-held inventory of a clothing store in a little town north and west of here; the store’d closed down in 1964, but it’d just been locked up, nothing more than that, its inventory left unmolested for fifty-two years.

These were the standard Hanes white briefs, proudly made in the U.S.A., probably back when New Hampshire was a power in the clothing industry.  The package still bore the original price tag, three pairs for 99 cents (but because they were antiques, I had to pay four bucks for the package).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2016, 04:57:10 PM »
“Well, actually, if one can get them, I prefer antique things,” I said, as I was driving the neighbor’s wife to the big city so she could shop for some groceries and I could replace the goods stolen from my place.

“If one can get them brand-new, snap them up,” I reminded her.

“Look at my kitchen, for example,” I continued.  “When I first moved out there from town the autumn of 2005, shortly after the scam that rocked the internet wound down, the place had been unoccupied for nineteen years.

“The previous occupant had been a woman who’d been born there in 1885, and lived there all her life; besides being a prolific gardener, she was also an accomplished seamstress and a big cook. 

But it took a force majeure to get her out of there when she was a hundred years old.  Despite that she’d been blind for some years, she knew how to, and wasn’t afraid to, use a rifle, even after she could do such only by hearing the target.

“So anyway, she was a good cook.”

The neighbor’s wife hadn’t moved up here until about a year before I did, and so like me had never known the old woman, excepting by stories told about her.

“It took a lot of work to get the place habitable—I didn’t have to do it myself; the owners hired people to fix things up—but anyway, when I moved in, the walk-in pantry and the cupboards still had cans and cans and tins of spices—McCormick, Watkins, Schilling, whatnot—hundreds of different sorts of spices.

“Just about every spice one could imagine.

“Some, maybe about a third of them, were in opened cans and tins, and because one wasn’t sure what sorts of varmints had gotten into them the preceding nineteen years, I tossed those out.  But the never-opened tins and cans, I kept, and as you know, I use them today, although people like you, when cooking at my place, use them even more, these antique spices.

“At worst, one can’t even detect that these are antique spices, and at the best, the older spices seem to add something brand-new spices don’t have.

“Some of these are obviously older than 1985 or 1975 or 1965, as you can see, where the address for the company is shown as ‘New York 2, New York’ or ‘Chicago 4, Illinois,’ meaning they predate zip codes, which happened in 1963.

“And the marked prices—no UPCs on a one—are a giveaway too; how many eons has it been since eight ounces of poppyseed have cost twenty-nine cents, or four ounces of cinnamon nineteen cents?  The prices stamped with those old ink-stampers; even paper stickers with prices hadn’t been invented yet.

“It was always a pain, those old ink-stampers, when having to change prices during the Carter-era hyperinflation of the late 1970s; one had to use aerosol hair-spray to wipe off the old price.

“By then, there were paper stickers too, and those were easier; one just stuck the one with the new, higher, price on top of the old one. 

“One could actually follow the history of inflation with some of those groceries; the top sticker on a can of beans being fifty-nine cents, the one immediately under that being fifty-two cents, the third one below being forty-eight cents, the fourth from the top being forty-one cents, and going clear on down to when Nixon had been president three years previously, and the price had been nineteen cents.”
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2016, 05:15:53 PM »
I hope the grifter actually gets to experience the pain she is lying about.  :bird:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2016, 05:58:05 PM »

Hey, I gotta congratulate you friend, but then and again, you always pick good primitive threads to bring over here.

Other than that unusual anomaly, the one about walrus-face stealing the television remote-control at work, this thread's been the most active one on the front page of the DUmpster.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2016, 06:09:30 PM »
You are very kind Frank but that holds true with virtually every DUmp thread that many folks here highlight.
They are comic gold!  :cheersmate:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2016, 07:55:37 PM »
The neighbor’s wife, the business partner, and I went out for supper at the bar in town this evening; she’d wanted to bring along her five kids, but as three of them are teenagers, only the younger boy, seven years old and the youngest girl, four years old, are tolerable, so I vetoed the idea.  Her husband took all of them instead to the big city for fun and games.

Swede, the cook of Norwegian derivation was cooking his usual specialties, Italianate cuisine that draws in traffic from four surrounding states.  The neighbor’s wife had bresaola, ragu alla bolognese, schiacciata, pansotti, tortelloni ricotta, carcioli alla romana, and for dessert, nocciolini di canzo.  The business partner opted for the specials, vezione verro, pizza quattro stagioni, risotto allo zafferano con petto d’anatra, and for dessert, pignolata.   

I had my usual, a hamburger very well done, pressed down hard on the grill so as to squeeze out every drop of grease, french fries cooked on the grill rather than in the fryer, and a side dish of sour cream, no dessert because I’ve never been fond of dessert.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By coincidence, both the neighbor’s wife and the business partner are my powers-of-attorney, and because I have an important cardiological examination on Tuesday, September 27, in another big city opposite the big city here, that was discussed.

I was asked if I was nervous; I admitted no, because whatever happens happens, and one can’t do a damned thing about it anyway, other than accepting, adapting, and moving on.

The heart attack had been in May 2015, sixteen months ago now, and as I was conscious throughout the whole thing and competent and coherent, I didn’t have either one of them called.  It was after all the middle of the night, and she was sleeping fifty miles east of me, and he was sleeping two hundred miles west of me, and there wasn’t anything either of them could do anyway; they could wait until morning to be contacted.

<<<a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet; doesn’t like people bothered on my behalf unless I can’t take care of things myself.

The cardiologist had outlined three possible courses of action, to which I’d responded no, nyet, non, nein.  I gave him permission to go in and explore around to see the exact nature of the damage, and how bad it was, but not to alter, amend, or renovate anything in there.

Because the way my family was (please notice the “was”), I was all too familiar with what happens when the heart’s tampered with, and didn’t want to mess with any of that.

My knowledge of cardiology of course was nothing, zero, compared with that of the cardiologist, but intuitively, instinctively, I figured the best option was to…..simply do nothing.  “Doing nothing” is always an option, and sometimes the best option, especially when it comes to interfering in somebody’s life.

So nothing had been done, other than that I quit smoking cigarettes, something I’d been doing the preceding 37 years.  I wish I could say how I did it, but I can’t.  It’s just one of those things that happened.

Superficial examinations, once a month the past sixteen months, have shown a heart that continues to steadily and stalwartly do its job, but this appointment coming up is to take the closest and most comprehensive look at the situation since that night in the emergency room.

My attitude remains, as it has pretty much most of my life, is that God, with some help from other people, has always taken good care of me, better than I truly deserved, so best not to worry and be grateful for whatever happens.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2016, 05:24:23 PM »
IBP "confessed" in post #20 above - clearly satire, though. Whichever DU-member is begging and blaming knows that, not only are we DU's "favorite" bete noir, but knows that the chances of a DU-member fact-checking her claim are Slim and None (Slim left town, and None is secluded in a convent).

Was it really satire?   :whistling:

You decide.   :tongue:

I'm apparently living in the dummie beggar's head rent free!    :lmao:

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2016, 05:32:48 PM »
Was it really satire?   :whistling:

You decide.   :tongue:

I'm apparently living in the dummie beggar's head rent free!    :lmao:

Since it's tight quarters, conical, smoky, and probably a bit cluttered with junk, you have my sympathy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.