Author Topic: More racist claptrap from (D)olt (U)nderground "White Nonsense Roundup"  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
yodermon (5,549 posts)

"White Nonsense Roundup"-by white people, for white people, to address our inherently racist society

Anyone seen this yet? 

https://www.facebook.com/whitenonsenseroundup

WHAT WE DO
White Nonsense Roundup (WNR) was created by white people, for white people, to address our inherently racist society. We believe it is our responsibility to call out white friends, relatives, contacts, speakers, and authors who are contributing to structural racism and harming our friends of color. We are a resource for anti-racist images, links, videos, artwork, essays, and voices. These can be used by anyone for a DIY white nonsense roundup, or by the WNR team to support people of color upon their request.

HOW IT WORKS
If you are a Person of Color (POC), you have enough on your plate! It’s not your job to educate white people about privilege, racism, and what’s really going on in the world. If a white person is filling your social media with white nonsense – anything from overt racism to well-intentioned problematic statements – tag us and a white person will come roundup our own. We welcome your involvement, resource suggestions, and will take your feedback seriously. We are also happy to boost the signal of voices of color.

Let’s walk through an example: some dude decides to respond to your posts with ‪#‎AllLivesMatter‬ for the 900th time. On Facebook, tag the page “White Nonsense Roundup” and connect us to the chat where this is happening. We will share essays, graphics, research, news articles, and personal examples to take apart their arguments. We are also happy to give praise for those folks taking action and trying to do the right thing, so you’re not stuck handing out cookies. You can also find us on Twitter @nowhitenonsense, or email us at whitenonsenseroundup@gmail.com. We look forward to supporting you and helping dismantle systemic racism!

DO YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Like this page and boost the signal on anti-racist issues!
Are you really active on social media? Do you love to use your persuasive writing skills for good, not evil? Are you well-versed in anti-racist advocacy, and able to keep your cool when it comes to difficult online conversations? Are you capable of taking feedback in stride, especially when it comes from our friends of color?

Interview with Egberto Willies
http://egbertowillies.com/2016/07/19/white-women-launch-white-nonsense-roundup/

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5xqcJKnreJM[/youtube]

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028027940

More like "nonsense from round whites". 

This one is only 40 minutes old with 140 views and 1 reply.  Maybe even the primitives are getting tired of this crap.

Deplorable since 2016

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Looks like they already rounded up and annihilated the donuts.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

They're currently rounding up any other dessert within a 25-mile radius . . . :panic:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e

Bag-o-Dicks are in short supply as well.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
They're currently rounding up any other dessert within a 25-mile radius . . . :panic:

They will be personally responsible for turning that area into a dessert desert.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Fourwinds

Yeah..no. I need a lot of things in my life. A lecture on racism by two obese bull dykes isn't one of those things.

Offline SVPete

"Two White Women ..."

Well they are "white", and I'll stipulate the last word, but "two"?.

I have a feeling many POCs who wander in there will :puke: hurl :puke: at their condescension.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Oh..... gee whiz.  :thatsright:

Two lumps of wannabe SJW's who, by lack of motivation and desire, have decided that; their plain looks, rotund and doughy flesh bags and ridiculously envious (LBGT common) nature, enable them to lecture those that do about those that refuse to.

How about F**k you.    :bird:  Need a cookie, you fat ass, useless lumps of human shit?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 07:05:23 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
 :yawn:

Offline hillneck

Wonder what their DUmmie handles are?
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline 67 Rover

The one on the left is the spitting image of Mimi from the Drew Carey show.  :???:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Time to activate #helpforfatuglydumbwhitelesbochicks to educate our fat, ugly, dumb white lesbian friends, family and speakers. We can throw in a coupon for a complementary banana split to help ease the transition back to a healthy BMI.   :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline ADsOutburst

So basically, their line of thinking rests on the premises that 1) people haven't heard their drivel before, and 2) that people will take what they have to say more seriously because it's coming from white people. I think the posts on this forum make it abundantly clear that the latter isn't true.

Oh, and the name "White nonsense roundup" is ripe for parody. The jokes practically write themselves!

Offline Mr Mannn

I'm betting most conservatives will just laugh at them.
so the gals will switch to phase two of their plan: alerting the lefty mods that they are offended and getting conservatives kicked out of Facebook.

These are liberals after all. Liberals insist on pushing their tyranny on everyone else.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Please stop the nonsense and have a cup of Roundup (or three), (D)Ummie.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BlueStateSaint

Please stop the nonsense and have a cup of Roundup (or three), (D)Ummie.

CMD

Can you add a gasoline chaser? :fuelfire: :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Fourwinds

Can you add a gasoline chaser? :fuelfire: :whistling:

Probably wouldn't be the worst thing they ever shoved down their throats.

Offline YupItsMe

I think, but I'm not sure, this is satire.  I admit looking at the two of them I suspect that they are liberal DUmmies and they are in Washington State, but I still can't believe people are really that stupid.  Reading all the way through it is like reading one of the Onion's best pieces.  God help us all if they are for real.

Edit:  I'm wrong.  I went to the Facebook site.  It's real.  God help us. Someone needs to start a Facebook page that just lists FBI crime stats by race, but I bet Zuckerman will take it down.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:18:45 PM by YupItsMe »

Offline obumazombie

Unless I'm mistaken, Washington state was represented by one of the most moronic woman ever to hold office.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

Unless I'm mistaken, Washington state was represented by one of the most moronic woman ever to hold office.

You must be referring to Sen. Patty Murray, quite possibly the stupidest Senator in the United States Senate.

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

You must be referring to Sen. Patty Murray, quite possibly the stupidest Senator in the United States Senate.
Bingo!!!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Interview with Egberto Willies
http://egbertowillies.com/2016/07/19/white-women-launch-white-nonsense-roundup/

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5xqcJKnreJM[/youtube]

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028027940

More like "nonsense from round whites". 

This one is only 40 minutes old with 140 views and 1 reply.  Maybe even the primitives are getting tired of this crap.

I don't think this will get much traction.... I tried my luck trolling them on FB and they weren't quite sure what to do except post a couple meme's. Then again, I'm not the worlds most talented at trolling so...

Offline DumbAss Tanker

... but I still can't believe people are really that stupid ...

Let me introduce you to a little site known as "Democratic Underground."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 67 Rover

Let me introduce you to a little site known as "Democratic Underground."

Wow, nothing like throwing YepItsMe into the deep end of the cesspool.  :o

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

Wow, nothing like throwing YepItsMe into the deep end of the cesspool.  :o

Well, if you're going to swim through the shit, you need to learn by full immersion . . . :whistling:

Chase her.