Author Topic: Can Michelle Obama sue Melania Trump  (Read 4992 times)

Offline CC27

Can Michelle Obama sue Melania Trump
« on: July 19, 2016, 09:14:57 AM »
Star Member gopiscrap (13,023 posts)

Can Michelle Obama sue Melania Trump

for stealing her speech?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028026305

Who's mole?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Can Michelle Obama sue Melania Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 09:39:15 AM »
I'd contact DUmmy laserhaas.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 09:43:59 AM »
I have to admit, I wish I had watched the first night of the convention. Right now libs across the internet are going nuts over a "white" elevator (they were apparently color coded red, white and blue) and this speech from what I understand wasn't plagiarized it simply contained some common platitudes.

That tells me it must have been a pretty good night if thats all the left could find to go after.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 09:48:35 AM »
I have to admit, I wish I had watched the first night of the convention. Right now libs across the internet are going nuts over a "white" elevator (they were apparently color coded red, white and blue) and this speech from what I understand wasn't plagiarized it simply contained some common platitudes.

That tells me it must have been a pretty good night if thats all the left could find to go after.

I saw some of the highlights of Rudy Giuliani's speech.  I've been noticing him on the national scene for over 30 years, and I have never seen him raise his voice in a speech (before last night).  He was in fine form. 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 10:15:09 AM »
Rudy was on fire!  I thought Malania's speech was very nice, I didn't notice anything in common with Michelle, didn't even come to mind.  She didn't say "Barack and I are going to require you to change your traditions," or "for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country."   They really were just common words and phrases. 

Joe Biden on the other hand, has gotten into serious trouble for this offense.  Serious.  No mention at the DUmp. 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 10:16:46 AM »
This, from the same bunch who plagiarize Karl Marx ad nauseum.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 10:24:54 AM »

If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

That's the premise they operate under.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 10:29:35 AM »

Not too much of an uproar about Fauxcahontas plagiarizing Pow Wow Chow, funny that.  :whatever:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 10:34:55 AM »
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

That's the premise they operate under.
To paraphrase George Costanza, "It's not a lie if you believe it".

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 10:42:36 AM »
I just can't take it over there....this is all they're talking about, and they have to have their own personal thread about it, so that GD has a whole page talking about nothing else.  Boring!  We need a new shiny object. 

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 10:55:37 AM »
I just can't take it over there....this is all they're talking about, and they have to have their own personal thread about it, so that GD has a whole page talking about nothing else.  Boring!  We need a new shiny object.

You should have heard the media last night. Chris Matthews was practically orgasmic over it. On another forum I lurk at, every liberal is going nuts with some making the same damn thread over and over (think DU jr is funny, you have to checm this place out).

All it tells me is they are grasping at straws and latching onto absolutely anything they can to create an uproar.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 11:02:19 AM »
haha and she's not even the one running for President.  Hairlarious! :rofl:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 11:18:38 AM »
haha and she's not even the one running for President.  Hairlarious! :rofl:

Well the left has shown before they have absolutely no qualms about going after the family pf the opposition.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 11:34:30 AM »
This will all be forgotten.  Except for leftists.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 11:35:51 AM »
Very true.  Clicked over there earlier and it is all about Melania's plagiarism. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 11:46:53 AM »
I've heard the 6 or 7 sentences from Melania's and Mooch-chelle's speeches, and they are nearly identical. So what? Was Melania's speech just those few sentences? Did Mooch-chelle say anything that had not been said by numerous US politicians for the past 2+ centuries? Get real!

But the MSM and Libs/Progs desperately needed to gin up something to overshadow all that was said yesterday. If it wasn't Melania's speech it would have been her dress or her hair or some LOLITs or ... (any pretext would do).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 11:57:11 AM »
I've heard the 6 or 7 sentences from Melania's and Mooch-chelle's speeches, and they are nearly identical. So what? Was Melania's speech just those few sentences? Did Mooch-chelle say anything that had not been said by numerous US politicians for the past 2+ centuries? Get real!

But the MSM and Libs/Progs desperately needed to gin up something to overshadow all that was said yesterday. If it wasn't Melania's speech it would have been her dress or her hair or some LOLITs or ... (any pretext would do).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgctsioisJg[/youtube]

And what reply wouldn't be complete without Ol' Slow Joe Biden?  BTW, did Michelle Obama plagerize Saul Alinsky? . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/melania-trump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/

(All links provided by Drudge.)

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 12:02:52 PM »
Have any of you taught your children this:  "Always do what you say you're going to do, and treat all people with dignity and respect."

Scumbags!  You didn't build that!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2016, 12:05:26 PM »
Have any of you taught your children this:  "Always do what you say you're going to do, and treat all people with dignity and respect."

Scumbags!  You didn't build that!

My daughter gets it from us and her school/summer camp.  At least 16 hours a day (she has to sleep sometime). :cheersmate:

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2016, 12:06:42 PM »
Apparently the left thinks Melania plagiarized The Mooch?

Did she say something like:

For the first time in my life, I'm proud of this country!?

Now that would be plagiarism.  :rofl:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2016, 12:06:56 PM »
If the DUmp monkeys are all wound up over it then it means normal people couldn`t give a shit.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2016, 12:15:29 PM »
Apparently the left thinks Melania plagiarized The Mooch?

Did she say something like:

For the first time in my life, I'm proud of this country!?

Now that would be plagiarism.  :rofl:

There's the rub right there. It was all platitudes, Melania did not use any coined terms or really anything that could be considered exclusively Michelle's. It's just another case of the left slinging mud.

Offline sargentodiaz

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2016, 12:54:09 PM »
Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Speech and This is Why…

Since when is using common phrases plagiarizing? Who has not credited their parents for teaching them the right things? And, out of the thousands of words she said, this is the best the Libtards can come up with?

Check out the story @ http://dcgazette.com/2016/melania-trump-plagiarize-michelle-obamas-speech

Who’s the Copy-Cat? Melania Lifts 2 Phrases from Michelle O’s Speech – Biden Lifted 5 Pages from Law Review Journal @ http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/whos-the-copy-cat-melania-lifts-2-phrases-from-michelle-os-speech-biden-lifted-5-pages-from-law-review-journal/

And then comes this disgusting leftist attack:

‘Tolerant’ Leftists: Melania Trump is a “Dumb Bitch” Who Can’t Speak English

Hillary supporters fine with misogyny and bigotry when it comes to insulting a conservative

And here come a few of them:

With a lot more @ http://www.prisonplanet.com/tolerant-leftists-melania-trump-is-a-dumb-bitch-who-cant-speak-english.html

and then this:

Did Michelle Obama Also "Borrow" For Her 2008 Speech @ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-19/did-michelle-obama-also-borrow-her-2008-speech

However, here's a book written in 1992. Check it out

So, whom is plagiarizing whom?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2016, 01:18:00 PM »
What a non-story.

What I find more incredible is that someone tried to make Michelle Obama sound reasonable.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2016, 01:29:41 PM »
What a non-story.

What I find more incredible is that someone tried to make Michelle Obama sound reasonable.

Yep, get back to me when Melania plagiarizes the boob belt.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer