Author Topic: TWO OFFICERS DOWN!! SHOOTING AT DALLAS BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTEST!! — VIDEOS  (Read 3984 times)

Offline mrclose

FOX NEWS DALLAS KDFW SAYS 3 to 6 Officers are down…

Cops are down…..

2 or 3 Officers are shot!!!
Confirmed— Two Police Officers Shot! (Via FOX News)
Megyn Kelly said one officer was not moving after the shooting.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/shooting-dallas-black-lives-matter-protest/

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
3 Police Officers Dead After Shooting in Downtown Dallas
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Protests-in-Dallas-Over-Alton-Sterling-Death-385784431.html

Three officers are dead, and at least seven others are injured in downtown Dallas Thursday, Dallas Police Chief David Brown says.

The entire statement follows:

"Tonight it appears that two snipers shot ten police officers from elevated positions during the protest/rally. Three officers are deceased, two are in surgery and three are in critical condition. An intensive search for suspects is currently underway. No suspects are in custody at this time. We ask that any citizen with information regarding the shootings tonight call 214-671-3482.

At least 3 police officers have died.  :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Update: At least 10 officers shot, 3 dead after attack at Dallas protest

Dallas Police Chief David Brown has confirmed at least 10 police officers were shot and at least three were killed in an attack by two snipers in downtown Dallas at a protest of officer-involved shootings across the country.
WFAA News
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Dallas PD Twitter
https://twitter.com/DallasPD?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD  6m6 minutes ago
This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Just saw that Dallas police have said that no suspects are in custody.  SWAT teams have supposedly surrounded somebody in downtown Dallas.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline mrclose

Update: Four officers now confirmed dead!

~ Anonymous

Offline BlueStateSaint

The guy who was shown open carrying an AR has turned himself in to Dallas PD.  Shep Smith has said that a second suspect was in a shootout with DPD and is now in custody.  Near where the second suspect was taken into custody, a 'suspicious package' has been found.  US Marshals have shown up, and Casey Steagle of FNC has said that National Guard members have shown up.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:37:23 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline mrclose

ABC NewsVerified account ‏@ABC 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING: #Dallas shooting suspect in custody after shootout with SWAT officers, police say.

On Fox they have video of the shooter shooting as it happened., hiding behind pillars and firing.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:00:29 AM by mrclose »

~ Anonymous

Offline BlueStateSaint

Shep Smith is now reporting that both suspects are in custody--alive.

Chase her.

Offline mrclose

a cop taking cover, then being shot and then executed.

https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/751279947067453440

~ Anonymous

Offline BlueStateSaint

I wonder . . . Wasn't there at least one ISIS flag (or sign indicating ISIS) in Ferguson?

Now (at least) two snipers hit cops near a BLM protest . . .

There has to be some 'outside influence' here.

Chase her.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: TWO OFFICERS DOWN!! SHOOTING
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 01:41:57 AM »
I keep hearing indications of a terror attack/terror cell. This does in fact seem highly planed, and carried out.

Is it just me, or does it seem during this administration, things are unraveling faster, and faster as his reign comes to a close? It'll just keep going at an astoundingly alarming rate if Killery gets elected.

I hate this. It makes me sad. Our nation is in deep trouble.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

A 5th Dallas police officer has died of his wounds.  3 suspects are in custody, and one of them is a female.  At least one is holed up in a high-rise building in downtown Dallas, and said suspect says that he's "planted bombs all over the place."

Chase her.

Offline mrclose

Fifth officer dead!

Yesterday (before this attack on police) we heard from the number one racist agitator Obama:

"Although I am constrained in commenting on the particular facts of these cases, I am encouraged that the U.S. Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation in Baton Rouge, and I have full confidence in their professionalism and their ability to conduct a thoughtful, thorough, and fair inquiry.

"But regardless of the outcome of such investigations, what's clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.

"To admit we’ve got a serious problem in no way contradicts our respect and appreciation for the vast majority of police officers who put their lives on the line to protect us every single day. It is to say that, as a nation, we can and must do better to institute the best practices that reduce the appearance or reality of racial bias in law enforcement.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/sick-barack-obama-trashes-cops-racists-statement-alton-sterling-philandro-castile/

And of course "Whitey" had to fall in line ... (before this attack on police):

'Appalled': Minnesota Governor Says Philando Castile Would Be Alive If He Were White

Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton, who ordered a state investigation of Castile's shooting, questioned, "Would this have happened if the driver and the passengers were white? I don't think it would have."

"So I'm forced to confront that this kind of racism exists, and it's incumbent upon all of us to vow and ensure that it doesn't happen and doesn't continue to happen," he told journalists, according to a Reuters report.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/appalled-minnesota-governor-says-philando-castile-would-be-alive-if-n605496
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:46:43 AM by mrclose »

~ Anonymous

Offline BlueStateSaint

The one suspect that was holed up is dead.  Good riddance.

Chase her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Dear Lord, law enforcement is not an easy task to do,Yet, there are many who choose to wear the shield. They serve each day, to the oaths they swore are true, Protecting and serving, a safer, better world to build.

Lord now we gather to pay our deepest honor, To those of ours officers, killed in the line of duty. It matters not the style of shield they wore, Only that they served with pride, and honor.

Lord all that matters is that they were one of us, Serving wherever needed, richest mansion to dirtiest alley. Confident and proud, highly honored by the peoples trust, So they carried a shield, mindful of all their sacred duties.

Lord you have called several of ours home to glory, The race with life for them is now done. Peace, blessed peace, in safety, forever now with Thee, Welcome rest, now in heaven for all of eternity.

May time never erase the sacrifices that were made, May no officer ever fall alone, to lie cold in their grave. May those of us still serving, remember well the price they paid, May their memories stand forever as those who went down brave.

Lord give us courage to carry on, to still live and care, To not be vengeful or bitter, to simply trust Your word it true. May we always cover with pride the shield we wear, To honor all fallen officers, whom we now commend to you.

http://www.mnlema.org/index.php/lema/police-prayer
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline freedumb2003b

A 5th Dallas police officer has died of his wounds.  3 suspects are in custody, and one of them is a female.  At least one is holed up in a high-rise building in downtown Dallas, and said suspect says that he's "planted bombs all over the place."

And hours later we don't know the perps' race.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline dixierose

Watching this unfold on TV and Twitter was surreal last night. Twitter reported things quicker than Fox could. I was "talking" to a man in Dallas; and he was giving me real time updates as well (I had never interacted with him before....like I said, last night on Twitter was surreal).

BTW...no lie. Within 5 minutes of Dallas PD showing the picture of the "suspect"; twitter users posted video showing him in the crowd during the shooting. Twitter users pretty much exonerated him while the news outlets were still reporting him as a suspect. From what I understand, he turned himself in and did not have a part in the attack.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline thundley4

Twitter can be a great source for breaking news and videos. Several times last night, CNN and Fox News both used videos lifted from Twitter. Credit was given to the Tweeters, but I don't know if that makes it legal.

It's time to declare Black Lives Matter a terrorist group.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: TWO OFFICERS DOWN!!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 07:40:53 AM »
And hours later we don't know the perps' race.

They don't have to say for us to know. Everyone knows they look the same race as Lamond the boy primitive and bravenak.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dixierose

Twitter can be a great source for breaking news and videos. Several times last night, CNN and Fox News both used videos lifted from Twitter. Credit was given to the Tweeters, but I don't know if that makes it legal.

It's time to declare Black Lives Matter a terrorist group.

To be honest, I don't know if the attacks will be connected to BLM. The ambush was too well planned to be a spur of the moment thing. I believe it was a planned attack, and the shooters used the protest as cover. The video showing the cop being shot shows someone who looks trained in "stalking". I could be wrong, but I don't want to unfairly pin this on BLM if it's not connected.

That being said, I know some of the responses from the BLM folk were horrible. And TV footage shows protesters still cursing at police officers after the attack. Shameful. Especially when there are eye witnesses who tell of cops saving their lives by shielding them from the bullets. There are even pictures floating around of Dallas PD posing with protesters before the chaos.

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline thundley4

To be honest, I don't know if the attacks will be connected to BLM. The ambush was too well planned to be a spur of the moment thing. I believe it was a planned attack, and the shooters used the protest as cover.

The suspects in custody aren't talking. This was well planned out in advance. They had everything ready to go, they were just waiting for the right conditions.

A huge protest and lots cops .

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Dallas Police Chief: Slain Suspect Wanted to Kill White Police Officers
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 09:08:15 AM »
Dallas Police Chief: Slain Suspect Wanted to Kill White Police Officers

Dallas police chief David Brown gave a statement Friday updating the public on the horrific killing of five police officers in the city the night before, discussing the comments made by a suspect who was killed by a law enforcement robot bomb.

According to Brown, the suspect was upset about recent police shootings of African Americans and expressed desire to kill white people, particularly white police officers. Three other suspects are in custody and were not cooperating, according to reports.

"The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. The suspect stated he will eventually—that we will eventually find the IEDs. The suspect stated he was not affiliated with any groups, and he stated that he did this alone. The suspect said other things that ... we won’t expand on."
Washington Free Beacon
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Dallas Police Ambush Suspect 'Wanted to Kill White People': Police Chief

Brown said the suspect, who he would not identify, told a hostage negotiator that he was upset about the Black Lives Matter movement and the recent police shootings of black men elsewhere in the U.S.   
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/protests-spawn-cities-across-u-s-over-police-shootings-black-n605686

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

I'm probably following this less than others here, but what I've gleaned is:

* DPD, at this point, has not released info about the shooters;

* The attack was planned by trained shooters;

* The attack was intentionally timed for when there would be a lot of police officers and a lot of BLM idiots together.

There's a lot in this that is suggestive, but as dr pointed out there's a lot not known. Anti-BLM, etc., speculation is as corrosive and potentially destructive as the families'/friends'/activists' automatic accusations that a black being shot by police is racism. I'm quite willing to wait for evidence linking the shooters to BLM before directly blaming BLM for the shootings.

That BLM, race-baiting blacktivists, and Obama & his INJustice Department have fostered the kind of sub-cultue in which @#$% like this will happen, often, is true.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.