Author Topic: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive complains again  (Read 599 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bitter old Vermontese cali primitive complains again
« on: May 09, 2016, 07:25:47 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511926981

Oh my.

cali (110,976 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:34 AM

Hillary fans have convinced themselves that she is a progressive. You really have to willfully

erase important, even vital examples within her record and rhetoric where she has betrayed progressive policy and progressives.

Over and over and over and over.

The mental gymnastics involved justifying her history is mind boggling.

I thoroughly expect them to do the opposite of holding her feet to the fire, if she becomes president.

TCJ70 (2,417 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:38 AM

1. History doesn't matter to Hillary supporters in general...

...it can't. That's why it doesn't matter that Bernie caucused with Dems for 30 years...or that he's just generally been right about things for that same length of time and she's been generally wrong about things for that same length of time. When you only really consider what someone as inconsistent as Hillary says in the last few years she looks alright, but go any further and you have to struggle.

Buzz Clik (37,525 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:41 AM

5. History is PRECISELY what matters. And that's why the OP is pure bullshit.

TCJ70 (2,417 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:45 AM

9. If that were true...

...then no one could possibly support her. She's the wishiest of the washiest when it comes to policy positions, sometimes changing from day to day. Has made horrible judgements only to realize them 10-15 years later. Her supporters around here don't seem to mind these themes of her public life and support her anyway. History definitely does NOT matter to them, in general (can't say all, because absolutes are, generally, garbage).

dchill (11,148 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:38 AM
directed to the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive

2. Yes. But there's a LOT of willful erasing going on there.

JoePhilly (25,625 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:39 AM

3. Attacking people who disagree with you ... same as it ever was.

Bernie supporters are so much smarter than the rest of us.

Buzz Clik (37,525 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:40 AM

4. Over 100,000 posts, and heading to the finish line.

Not with a bang but a whimper?

Face it, buzzy.

The basic fundamental elementary bare-bones reason is simply that Messalina Agrippina is a woman, and cali hates women.

It's nothing more than that, really.

cali (110,976 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:42 AM
directed to the buzzy one

6. In your fantasies Buzz, dear friend

Dream on.

Onlooker (5,481 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 07:43 AM

7. Bernie fans have basically fallen for their own lies

It's easy to support Hillary on progressive grounds if you.....after which lots of blah-blah-blah about stuff we already know about.....

It's like Bernie can talk his way out of the voting against the Amber alert, not speaking up on his vote against DOMA, not endorsing gay marriage until after the Vermont Legislature endorsed it, voting to protect the anti-immigrant Minutemen, voting for the $1 trillion stealth bomber program, voting for regime change in Iraq in 1999, voting for war appropriations in 2001, and he's completely forgiven. Any bad vote Hillary made is held up as who she really is. Bernie supporters use a double standard when it comes to Hillary, and personally I think part of the reason for that is ingrained sexism, but that's another point.

Nye Bevan (24,128 posts)    Mon May 9, 2016, 08:01 AM

13. We know that you're not planning to vote for her.

cali (110,975 posts)    Tue Jun 10, 2014, 03:34 PM

Fine. I'll say it. I won't vote for HIllary if she's the nominee.

and yeah, I'll gladly leave DU for the duration.

I think she's a despicable opportunist, dishonest, a big supporter of the military industrial complex and much more. Almost all of it counter to the democratic ideals I believe in. I couldn't vote for her and remain true to my beliefs. And yes, I do think the Supreme Court is important, but I cannot support Hillary.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025075831

Fortunately fairly soon there will be no more campaigning against the Democratic candidate on DU.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive complains again
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 07:31:41 AM »
Buzzy once again shows that he is the stupidest of the stupid.
History can`t mean anything to a Shillary thug because if it did they would have to admit she should have been in prison decades ago.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 08:15:40 AM »
History can`t mean anything to a Shillary thug because if it did they would have to admit she should have been in prison decades ago.

I dunno, Carl, Buzzy is warning cali of where "cali"'s whining and sniping will lead her, knowing she won't pay any heed. I think he's playing with her - enjoying some :popcorn: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 08:47:40 AM »
Quote from:
cali

Hillary fans have convinced themselves that she is a progressive.

Pay attention, bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, and you might learn something.

Does billary prefer expanding the role of gov't as opposed to a limited gov't? Is she in favor of abortion and homo marriage?

If the answer to either of those questions is "Yes", then she's crossed the progressive threshold.

Do grow up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 08:57:30 AM »
Pay attention, bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, and you might learn something.

Does billary prefer expanding the role of gov't as opposed to a limited gov't? Is she in favor of abortion and homo marriage?

If the answer to either of those questions is "Yes", then she's crossed the progressive threshold.

Do grow up.

That's what I mean when I insist the primitives don't know excresence about ideology.

It's a knee-jerk thing to them; if they like something, no matter what it is, it's left-wing, and if they don't like something else, no matter what it is, it's right-wing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »

And s/h/it is cheaper than a three dollar suit. Talks the talk when blaming us for all the beggars at DU, but stands against the fence shaking s/h/it's head and waving his hands when the hat is passed his way.