Author Topic: Bernie bullies want to know what they're supposed to do  (Read 732 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bullies want to know what they're supposed to do
« on: May 08, 2016, 09:40:32 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511925921

Oh my.

Logical (21,338 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:02 PM

LOL, ok Hillary supporters, what would you suggest we Bernie supporters do?

I see all these idiotic posts about how we know Bernie cannot win, etc.

Lets say we agree, what would you like us to do?

Jump on the Hillary bandwagon? BS to that. We know the real Hillary. And many of us do not think she is a good dem.

I'll vote for Hillary, just to stop Trump, not because I think she is a good candidate. I have a feeling most US Dems will vote for her for the same reason.

Hillary needs to use that as her slogan "Hillary 2016, Better than Trump"

So let us know how we are supposed to behave, you all seem to have all the answers.

Well.....

I would just as soon they all absent-mindedly walk out in front of speeding semi-trucks roaring down the highway, but that's just me.

HassleCat (4,437 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:08 PM

2. Join them in their gloating?

They're so pleased and excited that they have almost* killed the Bernie dragon. Should we crash the party for some free cake?

*And therein's the problem.  The Bernie bullies are fish in a barrel.  The supporters of Messalina Agrippina, being ten times bigger and a hundred times smarter than the Bernie bullies, are big game out in the brush, bagging of which is a truly impressive feat.

<<<wants to be out hunting big game, but promised to shoot all the fish in the barrel first, and it hasn't been going as good as I'd thought it would. 

Logical (21,338 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:15 PM

6. How does us still cheering for Bernie hurt Hillary?

HooptieWagon (16,254 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:19 PM

9. Let's cheer him in a third party run.

I wonder how they'll feel then?

<<<knows how Skins would feel, and knows what Skins would do about it.

<<<wouldn't do it.

Sheepshank (11,431 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:23 PM

18. Cheering for Bernie is great, but in the attempt to damage Hillary

...the person most likely to get the nomination, in the rush to damage Hillary, people are escalating the image we are a party divided, infusing a sense of superiority to RW, providing a message to those who not as wonky as we, that she is so damaged sitting out the election is a viable option, and perhaps Trump is not all that different to Hillary.

Constantly promoting the message that Hillary = Republican is one of the biggest lies tolerated and promoted on this "Dem" site.

HooptieWagon (16,254 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:18 PM

7. They claim Sanders isn't a Democrat.

We're more than willing to support Sanders as a third party candidate in the GE since that appears tobe what they want.

Uh, Methuselah's been a Democrat in less time since the last time franksolich put gasoline in his car.

Yavin4 (22,140 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:19 PM

8. Quite frankly, this Hillary supporter does not really care what you do.

I don't speak for all Hillary supporters, but I'm done. I'm over this. If you don't want to vote for the Democratic nominee, then that's your choice. I'm not going to beg you to vote for Hillary.

Bernie was rejected by a majority of the Dem voters, and yet somehow, his supporters simply cannot accept that reality. 

Armstead (45,427 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:20 PM

12. You ought to care what 40 percent of the primary voters think

^^^for some reason, Obozo doesn't seem to care what 49% of the general public thinks--so why should Messalina Agrippina care what an even smaller percentage of people think?

Trust Buster (2,698 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:20 PM

13. The answer is no secret. We've accepted the fact that many of you won't vote for her.

Stop attacking her, stop crashing her campaign rallies. Like a doctor, do no harm. It can only help Trump at this point. Is that too much to ask ?

hrmjustin (67,110 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:23 PM

19. Nothing. I expect nothing.

^^^co-leader with Wills, the William769 primitive, of the primitives supporting the worthier candidate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: Bernie bullies want to know what they're supposed to do
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 11:13:12 PM »
HooptieWagon (16,254 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:19 PM

9. Let's cheer him in a third party run.

I wonder how they'll feel then?

Not your island.

Not your rules.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 06:56:04 AM »
I'm sorry, but my vomit reaction keeps trying to kick in every time that vile criminal Hitlery is referred to as "The worthier candidate."  She is no doubt the better Democrat, in the sense that she is completely corrupt, a master at pandering to identity voters while shitting all over them in favor of her own part of the political class, up to her lizard-like eyeballs in corruption, and enmeshed in a complex and lucrative legal scheme to enrich herself and family  under our 'Charitable foundation' tax laws which were written by and for our own oligarchs.  Bernie, as far as I can tell, actually believes the stupid shit he spews and his relative honesty does make him an inferior Democrat.  I suspect they are equally incompetent as potential Chief Executives, but only Hitlery has a proven track record of six years of unrelieved failure as Secretary of State to confirm it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 07:23:29 AM »
Quote from:
Logical

I'll vote for Hillary, just to stop Trump

Primitives have no backbone. The call billary all sorts of names and say she's the "lying corporate whore candidate for the 1%", but they'll vote for her anyway. They don't even have allegiance to their own beliefs. What worthless individuals they are.

Every bern-out that votes for billary is another spineless coward who talks a big game but can't see it to the end. They'll violate everything they've claimed was important to them if they think it means some reward down the road. While I know that libs and their policies are destructive to the economy and society, when things start falling apart you can know by their past actions that they'll scatter like roaches and claim it wasn't them who approved of any of this. That's why it's important to name names and document who they are. They have to be held accountable or they'll keep doing it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 08:11:15 AM »
The Berniebots really don't know their options? They can choose:

* Kiss Tsaritsa CHILL's very substantial @$$ and crawl onto her bandwagon;

* Run off into political No-Man's Land with the Greens, the Communists, and fruitcakes like Ralph Nader (they love him, right?!);

* Keep on grousing and sniping at Tsaritsa CHILL and the D Party until being involuntarily exiled into the Outer Prog-Darkness.

:popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 09:48:20 AM »
The Berniebots really don't know their options? They can choose:

* Kiss Tsaritsa CHILL's very substantial @$$ and crawl onto her bandwagon;

* Run off into political No-Man's Land with the Greens, the Communists, and fruitcakes like Ralph Nader (they love him, right?!);

* Keep on grousing and sniping at Tsaritsa CHILL and the D Party until being involuntarily exiled into the Outer Prog-Darkness.

:popcorn:

Beginning to look like Box No. 2 might include Snit Fit Mitt and the Bush family.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 11:25:02 AM »
Beginning to look like Box No. 2 might include Snit Fit Mitt and the Bush family.

Then "W" might have a chance to properly thank Nader before Nader shuffles off this mortal coil.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 11:31:23 AM »
I'm sorry, but my vomit reaction keeps trying to kick in every time that vile criminal Hitlery is referred to as "The worthier candidate."  She is no doubt the better Democrat, in the sense that she is completely corrupt, a master at pandering to identity voters while shitting all over them in favor of her own part of the political class, up to her lizard-like eyeballs in corruption, and enmeshed in a complex and lucrative legal scheme to enrich herself and family  under our 'Charitable foundation' tax laws which were written by and for our own oligarchs.  Bernie, as far as I can tell, actually believes the stupid shit he spews and his relative honesty does make him an inferior Democrat.  I suspect they are equally incompetent as potential Chief Executives, but only Hitlery has a proven track record of six years of unrelieved failure as Secretary of State to confirm it.

What makes me almost laugh is that she is the embodiment of every last thing DUmbasses claim they hate.