Author Topic: Bernie bullies stoop to a new lower level  (Read 818 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bullies stoop to a new lower level
« on: May 08, 2016, 03:19:08 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511921904

Oh my.

Who would have thought they'd be this disgusting?

realmirage (511 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 02:33 AM

I will never, ever vote for Sanders, even if a miracle made him the nom

After what happened here

https://www.google.com/amp/thedailybanter.com/.amp/2016/05/sanders-shout-obscenities-clinton-rally/?client=safari#

The camapaign is now something that I want nothing to do with ever, for any reason, and I must say I am so glad that Hillary has beaten him, and it will be a good day when I'm watching him concede, and then pack up and go back to Vermont, never to run for pres again.* 

*you and me both, madam.

SwampG8r (10,062 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 09:40 AM

46. Sorry to hijack but no one click that link its a virus

Sets off warnings on pc and phone
THE LINK IS TOXIC

Which is later disproven; the link's safe. 

The Bernie bully was obviously trying to keep others from learning the truth.

After which there's a whole lot of photographs and youtubes showing Bernie bullies harassing supporters of the worthier candidate at a rally in, apparently, southern Caifornia.  There's lots of pictures and youtubes, far too many to bring here.

ContinentalOp (5,077 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 03:06 AM

9. I'm not a sanders supporter but I wish people would stop pushing this one

Just look at that dude. No way is he any kind of liberal, progressive, Sanders supporter, or anything of the sort. Looks like a typical rw asshole to me. I don't know, maybe it's the resemblance to Rush Limbaugh but I would put money on that guy being a teabagger.

Buzz Clik (37,521 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:00 AM
response to the primitive immediately above

63. Sorry, but people of the same age and mindset show up protesting Trump. Own it.

procon (2,878 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 11:36 AM

99. Bernie's fanatics killed his campaign from the inside.

Her recent campaign stop at East LA College was shut down by constant disruptions inside the hall by mobs of Bernie Bros. There are plenty of pixs and reports of Sanders fanatics shouting obscenities at Clinton supporters as they entered and left the rally, grabbed campaign posters out of the hands of Clinton supporters, and hurling insults even at small children who were there with their parents.

When pressed about this in a subsequent interview on Rachel Maddow, Sanders stated that he doesn't agree with protesters' trying to stop Clinton inside her events, but he doesn't have a problem with this fans disrupting the events from the outside of a venue.

At one point I considered backing Sanders, but when I thought about being associated with the likes of his Bernie Bros, I couldn't make the leap. 

realmirage (511 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 02:27 PM

138. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive

The more people see the link and what the Bernie campaign has become, the better
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: Bernie bullies stoop to a new lower level
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 04:53:03 PM »
ContinentalOp (5,077 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 03:06 AM

9. I'm not a sanders supporter but I wish people would stop pushing this one

Just look at that dude. No way is he any kind of liberal, progressive, Sanders supporter, or anything of the sort. Looks like a typical rw asshole to me. I don't know, maybe it's the resemblance to Rush Limbaugh but I would put money on that guy being a teabagger.

Buzz Clik (37,521 posts)    Sun May 8, 2016, 10:00 AM
response to "ContinentalOp"'s post

63. Sorry, but people of the same age and mindset show up protesting Trump. Own it.

:rotf:

The Right-Wing-False-Flagger Card is almost as shop-worn on DU as the Race and Gender Cards! Given the character of many Libs & Progs (and some of the PC-people they champion), I guess that isn't exactly surprising.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 06:58:24 PM »
They didn't have a problem with this behavior when they were showing up at Trump rallies doing the same thing. In fact they basically excused it as an exercise of their right of free speech.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 07:59:17 PM »
They didn't have a problem with this behavior when they were showing up at Trump rallies doing the same thing. In fact they basically excused it as an exercise of their right of free speech.

Might even be some of the very same Berniebots and Occupooer types who rioted when Trump was there!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 09:31:33 PM »
Desperate people do desperate things.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 09:48:31 PM »
:rotf:

The Right-Wing-False-Flagger Card is almost as shop-worn on DU as the Race and Gender Cards! Given the character of many Libs & Progs (and some of the PC-people they champion), I guess that isn't exactly surprising.

Oh, and the little dearies do try.  Their first conscious instinct, no thought actually crosses their blank screens, is to blame a rEIchwinGcOnspIracy!!!11eLebInTy11!!

Which, as the ever present trick cigar, goes *poof* in their widdle faces.

God help me, I so hate these organisms.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx