Author Topic: Bernie bullies wish bad health upon Messalina Agrippina  (Read 702 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bullies wish bad health upon Messalina Agrippina
« on: April 27, 2016, 10:58:45 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511854097

Oh my.

And thanks to the buzzy one, the BuzzClik primitive, who pointed this out.

imagine2015 (815 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:16 PM

Bernie Can Still Win The Nomination: 5 Ways This Could Happen

So the battle continues until the convention. Don't get discouraged Bernie supporters. That's what the Hillaryites are hoping for. This is far from over!

1. Clinton’s health fails in a very big and very public way. She’s had multiple public fainting spells since 2005, including one resulting in a broken elbow in 2009. In 2012, she suffered a concussion and was hospitalized with cerebral venous thrombosis, a life-threatening blood clot condition. Her campaign health statement acknowledges these problems and throws in hypothyroidism to boot, although characterizing the 67-year-old as enjoying “excellent” health.

2. Clinton is indicted in, or otherwise dragged down over, the “Servergate” affair, in which she appears to have illegally mishandled classified information while Secretary of State.

3. Clinton comes to big legal or political grief over apparent connections between large donations to her family’s foundation on one hand and her actions as Secretary of State on the other. For example, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia donated $10 million to the Clinton Foundation and Boeing donated $900,000. Later, Secretary Clinton cleared a $29 billion arms deal involving the two parties. You can see how that kind of thing looks. There may be some “there” there.

4. The texts of Clinton’s Wall Street speeches, for which she received millions of dollars in honoraria, are leaked. Clinton’s refusal to release those texts tells us that their release would be politically damaging. Everything comes to light sooner or later. If it’s sooner — that is, before July — we may find out how just how damaging.

5. Clinton will not win enough elected (pledged) delegates to capture the nomination. It now appears likely this will in fact happen. That will enable the unpledged super delegates to vote for the candidate who they believe will have the best chance of defeating the Republican nominee. That would be Bernie.

Any of the top 4 scenarios might result in Hillary Clinton’s ignominious withdrawal from the presidential race and release of her delegates, followed by the party’s scramble for an alternative nominee. If Bernie Sanders doesn’t quit, he becomes the odds-on favorite for the job.

note: The top 4 scenarios were posted in the following article:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/04/25/bernie-sanders-wont-drop-out-heres-why/ 

Zynx (20,615 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:27 PM

15. Apparently rooting for Hillary's health to fail is a "legitimate" strategy.

I'm sorry, that's utter filth.

And the fight for nomination is going to be over on June 7th. The super delegates won't move. Yes, they haven't cast their votes. Neither have the automatic delegates. She will have it all locked up.

Seek help for your derangement. Seriously, this is messed up.

Buzz Clik (36,945 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:17 PM

3. Yeah, we saw this a couple of days ago when it came out.

Rooting this hard for poor health and/or the indictment of the presumptive nominee is really bad form. 

Onlooker (5,386 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:21 PM

5. Bernie's 74. He could die or have a stroke, too.

workinclasszero (10,531 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:29 PM

18. Old white men are gold

Its the old ladies that are to frail to be President, don't you know?

Zynx (20,615 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:24 PM

8. Number one is rooting for her to die or be debilitated? Wow. This is scummy.

This is officially the shittiest, nastiest thing I've seen posted here on a while. You should be ashamed of yourself and if I saw you in person I would yell at you about this until you realized just how low you've sunk.

Filth.

But it's so typical of the Bernie bullies to be no-class sleaze like this.

<<<am not surprised.

tgards79 (483 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:39 PM

26. Are you people Democrats!?

Are you actually rooting for these scenarios????

Well, but when one thinks of it, the Democrats after all are the party enthusiastic for abortion, so they're rather comfortable with wishing death upon others.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Bernie bullies wish bad health upon Messalina Agrippina
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:17:11 AM »
I root for Satans playpen to be filled with as many leftists a day as possible.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 06:51:41 AM »
imagine2015 (815 posts)    Wed Apr 27, 2016, 09:16 PM

Bernie Can Still Win The Nomination: 5 Ways This Could Happen

So the battle continues until the convention. Don't get discouraged Bernie supporters. That's what the Hillaryites are hoping for. This is far from over!

1. Clinton’s health fails in a very big and very public way. She’s had multiple public fainting spells since 2005, including one resulting in a broken elbow in 2009. In 2012, she suffered a concussion and was hospitalized with cerebral venous thrombosis, a life-threatening blood clot condition. Her campaign health statement acknowledges these problems and throws in hypothyroidism to boot, although characterizing the 67-year-old as enjoying “excellent” health.

2. Clinton is indicted in, or otherwise dragged down over, the “Servergate” affair, in which she appears to have illegally mishandled classified information while Secretary of State.

3. Clinton comes to big legal or political grief over apparent connections between large donations to her family’s foundation on one hand and her actions as Secretary of State on the other. For example, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia donated $10 million to the Clinton Foundation and Boeing donated $900,000. Later, Secretary Clinton cleared a $29 billion arms deal involving the two parties. You can see how that kind of thing looks. There may be some “there” there.

4. The texts of Clinton’s Wall Street speeches, for which she received millions of dollars in honoraria, are leaked. Clinton’s refusal to release those texts tells us that their release would be politically damaging. Everything comes to light sooner or later. If it’s sooner — that is, before July — we may find out how just how damaging.

5. Clinton will not win enough elected (pledged) delegates to capture the nomination. It now appears likely this will in fact happen. That will enable the unpledged super delegates to vote for the candidate who they believe will have the best chance of defeating the Republican nominee. That would be Bernie.

Any of the top 4 scenarios might result in Hillary Clinton’s ignominious withdrawal from the presidential race and release of her delegates, followed by the party’s scramble for an alternative nominee. If Bernie Sanders doesn’t quit, he becomes the odds-on favorite for the job.

Ummmm, yeah. Scenarios 1, 3, and 4 are pretty much  :stoner: smoke. This DU-member must be continuously breathing through his/her :stoner: to believe Tsaritsa CHILL wouldn't brazen her way through #s 3 and 4, and #1 is wishful thinking (let him/her do a fortnight or month of one or more impassioned speeches a day, every day, and see what his/her voice sounds like!).

If the "Servergate" DU-folk have for months been denouncing as fake does result in an indictment, the Clinton behavior pattern since Slick Willy has been to brazen their way through such things, and Tsaritsa CHILL almost certainly provided the will and strategies underlying their stonewalling and machinations.

Scenario #5 is almost certainly what most remaining Bernbot Stalwarts' hope is. But it relies on The CHILL's dedicated super-delegates being panicked by The CHILL's too slim plurality into flipping to The Bern, who would have a smaller percentage of pledged delegates! Even as :stoner: smoke that's pretty thin!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 07:38:24 AM »
They're concerned about nothing. Billary is in perfect health. (cough, cough)

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 07:39:07 AM »

I dunno why the Bernie bullies act as if Messalina Agrippina's their worst enemy.

She's supposed to be ours, our worst enemy.

To the Bernie bullies, she should be nothing more than just one of them--a Democrat, a liberal, a primitive--with whom there's some minor, but not significant, disagreements.

If they spent less time hating on this hapless lady, maybe they'd all be in better shape for the elections in November.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 08:53:28 AM »
I dunno why the Bernie bullies act as if Messalina Agrippina's their worst enemy.

She's supposed to be ours, our worst enemy.

To the Bernie bullies, she should be nothing more than just one of them--a Democrat, a liberal, a primitive--with whom there's some minor, but not significant, disagreements.

If they spent less time hating on this hapless lady, maybe they'd all be in better shape for the elections in November.

Let them go.  Fratricide is, in this case, a good thing.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 09:43:56 AM »
Let them go.  Fratricide is, in this case, a good thing.
This isn't fatricide, it's kabuki theatre. They'll whine and moan about their corporate choice but in the end they'll fall in line and vote for her as they're expected to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 12:29:02 PM »
I don't wish Queen Canquelles ill health. I want her nice and healthy for her prison time.

HILLARY FOR PRISON  2016
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 11:26:38 AM »
I don't wish Queen Canquelles ill health. I want her nice and healthy for her prison time.

HILLARY FOR PRISON  2016
Will she be granted conjegal visits from huma?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)