Author Topic: Bernie bullies discuss giving up  (Read 752 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bullies discuss giving up
« on: April 27, 2016, 03:22:07 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1280185888

Oh my.

New Earth (9,681 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 10:36 PM

Why are so many Bernie supporters in GDP giving up?

And in here?

Don't we still have a good number of states left, including CA & OR which are high in delegates and good for Bernie? 

Look, Lil Butterball:

Messalina Agrippina as of this afternoon has 2,169 delegates.

Methuselah has 1,387 delegates.

It takes 2,383 delegates to nab the nomination; there's still 1,206 up for grabs.

Of the states you cited, Oregon has 74 delegates, California 546.

You omitted to mention New Jersey, which has 142 delegates, which ain't small change.

Take off your shoes and socks and start counting.....

Rebkeh (2,148 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 10:42 PM

7. Some people are used to losing

Progressives have never won in my lifetime, it's what we know. Cenk (The Young Turks) said it best, he was quoting someone else, I don't know who: "Progressives aren't supposed to win, they are supposed to lose gracefully." People my age (mid forties) and older are used to this, it's the same old thing every freaking election, settling. We are supposed to settle and be happy about it. It's what we know.

I think that's what may be happening there.

Now, that's funny.  Hilarious.

HubertHeaver (1,866 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 10:55 PM

13. Not settling yet. Just keeping heads down. Those other people are

vindictive as hell and are alerting on anything trying to get our people on "review".

^^^the primitive must live in a mirrorless house.

democrattotheend (8,013 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 10:43 PM

8. I'm not giving up exactly

But I see the writing on the wall. Unless an extraordinary event like Hillary being indicted happens, Bernie is not going to be the nominee. I guess I came to terms with that last week after New York. I want him to stay in until the last votes but return to his positive message. If he does that I will consider donating again. But I don't see the point in deluding ourselves into thinking that he still has more than a miniscule chance. At this point, if I donate again it will be to keep his message out there, not because I expect an ROI on the investment in terms of him getting the nomination (which, to be honest, is how I felt the first time I donated).

Hissyspit (45,391 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 10:51 PM

12. I'm not giving up. Almost anything can still happen.

Almost. Still, the numbers are not good.

LiberalArkie (8,524 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 11:13 PM

20. It is still who counts the votes. I am at the point of believing that HRC will win the nomination

and then arrested. The party will not have a candidate without holding another convention. It sounds very rovian.

lmbradford (317 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 11:58 PM

32. We need wider margins

I think we just need to work harder to overcome the 10% "rigged" factor. We can do it if we don't wait until the last minute to go after a state. We need to use every available minute. Really take all of our time and get out new voters and convince registered voters. The more Bernie is seen and talked about, the more he wins. NO DAYS OFF and no more pouting and licking our wounds.

We can still do this. I have to because I cannot vote for anyone else in NOvember.

grasswire (47,670 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 11:43 PM

26. yes....

...consider how difficult it is for a gentleman to win against a flawed and desperate gutter fighter.

^^^well, if anybody needs any proof Judy's gripped by permanent senescence, I guess this is it.

BernieforPres2016 (2,805 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 11:46 PM

29. Some of us are decent to good with math and are facing reality

After tonight, if Bernie wins California 65-35 and every other remaining primary 60-40, he will still be about 50 pledged delegates short of Hillary going into the convention.

The only remaining hope is for the FBI to do its job and indict Hillary, and I think the chances of that are somewhere between slim and none.

^^^it looks as if at least one Bernie bully computed the mathematics of it.

<<<thinks it's time for Skins to pull the plug on these primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Bernie bullies discuss giving up
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 04:32:12 PM »
I read that thread while at work. Sue me, I had some downtime.

My jaw literally dropped at the comment Progressives have never won.

It's one of the few times I've wanted to reach through the computer, run my hand down the network cable, hit the web and come out the other side and slap that poster clean into next week.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 04:33:17 PM »
The "FBI Primary" has yet to be run, Frank. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:40:53 PM »
#bowdownbernie

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 05:05:04 PM »
I read that thread while at work. Sue me, I had some downtime.

My jaw literally dropped at the comment Progressives have never won.

It's one of the few times I've wanted to reach through the computer, run my hand down the network cable, hit the web and come out the other side and slap that poster clean into next week.

I know.

All my entire life I've seen nothing but this country and society moving leftward, never reversing course.  Leftward at varying speeds during differing times, but leftward nonetheless, always leftward.

I've never seen any of this "turning back the clock" either.

Even the elections of Ronald Reagan and the second George Bush did nothing to stop this leftward trend.....popular culture, Hollywood, the news media, academia, the special interests, kept us moving leftward anyway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 05:23:23 PM »
Rebkeh (2,148 posts)    Tue Apr 26, 2016, 10:42 PM

7. Some people are used to losing

Progressives have never won in my lifetime, it's what we know. Cenk (The Young Turks) said it best, he was quoting someone else, I don't know who: "Progressives aren't supposed to win, they are supposed to lose gracefully." People my age (mid forties) and older are used to this, it's the same old thing every freaking election, settling. We are supposed to settle and be happy about it. It's what we know.

I think that's what may be happening there.

For always losing, you bastards sure have done a good job ****ing up just about everything.

(Coughflintcough)

:bigbird:

CMD

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 05:24:21 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 05:28:36 PM »
For always losing, you bastards sure have done a good job ****ing up just about everything.

(Coughflintcough)

:bigbird:

CMD

CMD, sadly, you must be indoctrinated into the collective.

Lesson:
Democrats have been in control of Flint since Sherman marched through Georgia (Damn him), so their decisions were in the best interest of the citizens of that fine city.

Republican Snyder takes control of Michigan, so HE is at fault and must be punished.

See? It's easy.

Just like today. Jugears said every problem he had was Bush's fault. Now that the world doesn't like us, it's Trumps fault. HIS 8 years go un-noted.

Conclusion:

It's NEVER, EVER the fault of a democRAT, ever.

Lesson complete.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline stjude434

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 10:29:45 PM »
 :rotf: I am glad the Commie is losing, love watching them cry, now let's put Hillary in prison.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 07:57:53 AM »
:rotf: I am glad the Commie is losing, love watching them cry, now let's put Hillary in prison.

You know, the one primitive, the main primitive, the principal primitive, the stellar primitive, I've been missing in all this has been the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, one of the diehardest Bernie bullies and Hillary haters.

She got into trouble for her hate-filled mouth again, and went into temporary involuntary exile some months ago; I wonder how much longer her "term" is, before she's set free again.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 04:33:54 PM »
You know, the one primitive, the main primitive, the principal primitive, the stellar primitive, I've been missing in all this has been the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, one of the diehardest Bernie bullies and Hillary haters.

She got into trouble for her hate-filled mouth again, and went into temporary involuntary exile some months ago; I wonder how much longer her "term" is, before she's set free again.

She has a self-reported addiction to the same pills Prince was taking.

It goes back a few years to when she got herself wallduded in the great earwig scandal.

Despondent over losing her job, she took to drink.

In a drunken stupor she took a spill and "shattered" (her term) one of her hind legs.

In the course of a long painful recovery, she developed a raging addiction to the pills.

Her underlying physical condition isn't nearly as good as Prince's appeared to be.

So a prolonged absence causes hopes to rise.