Author Topic: Bernie bullies outraged a post allowed to stand  (Read 431 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bullies outraged a post allowed to stand
« on: April 22, 2016, 09:09:13 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1280182576

Oh my.

They're just such sensitive little flowers, aren't they, the Bernie bullies and thugs?

Punkingal (9,251 posts)    Fri Apr 22, 2016, 02:35 PM

Well, look at this post that got an alert and was allowed to stand:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511810241#post39

This is outrageous.

So.....I went to see what was so outrageous about the post, at the link given by the pukinggirl prmitive.

procon (2,577 posts)    Fri Apr 22, 2016, 02:19 PM

39. Too bad. I was hoping he wouldn't go full tilt into the role of an angry and bitter old codger.

He had moments of civility and graciousness, very desirable traits that certainly attracted voters, but to end his spectacular run as a contentious and acrimonious old coot -- "get off my lawn!" -- will tarnish everything he tried to accomplish.

:yawn:

Anyway, back to business:

MuseRider (26,349 posts)   Fri Apr 22, 2016, 02:40 PM

2. One more for the list.

Disgusting. Perhaps if we just let them all go on like that they will burn themselves out?

Whatever, I can't see many of them anymore and everyone I catch is gone forever. They can forget unity.

What I have seen I would not tolerate from anyone anywhere in my life so why should we here? Boom, gone. 

jillan (37,787 posts)    Fri Apr 22, 2016, 04:19 PM

8. They call Bernie an old codger but neglect the fact Hillary is just 5 years younger and in worse
health.

She gets blood clots, is on a blood thinner, suffered a concussion from fainting.

Bernie has arthritis. And a little bit of indigestion.

And then the talk about his voice?! Don't let me go there...... 

apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: Bernie bullies outraged a post allowed to stand
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 09:39:21 PM »
In all fairness, leaching off others for the majority of your life really adds on the wrinkles and sags

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 07:33:53 AM »
frank, I think you insulted "sensitive little flowers". That takes hypersensitivity into new territory.

Of course, I'm 3/4 of the way to geezerhood, so maybe I've made my peace with "coot" and "codger".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 09:27:26 AM »
frank, I think you insulted "sensitive little flowers". That takes hypersensitivity into new territory.

Of course, I'm 3/4 of the way to geezerhood, so maybe I've made my peace with "coot" and "codger".

I call DU the "Church of the perpetually offended special snowflakes".
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 10:20:13 AM »
Too bad for them.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du