Author Topic: Bernie bully notices a change  (Read 701 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bully notices a change
« on: March 29, 2016, 05:18:19 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1280161032

Oh my.

tomm2thumbs (12,385 posts)    Tue Mar 29, 2016, 06:04 PM

A not-mentioned change on DU?

I may be wrong, or missed the announcement, so am asking the question. Does it appear that the owners of a certain website are now getting nervous that the Democratic-aspects of a certain website are a little too much so?

It seemed to happen without mention (forgive me if I am incorrect) but apparently media/video posts (which ironically are usually direct caught-on-tape examples of real issues, recorded for all to see) are no longer going to be appearing on the homepage if they receive high # of rec's... you be the judge.

I'm just asking questions so maybe I am entirely wrong. But you can see what posts are listed in greatest, by vote, and those that are not showing up on the homepage of greatest. To me, this can only mean one thing. We got Hillary on the run, and her own recorded video record has proved too much for even those that claim to be supporting democratic ideals.

"You know, it's a curiosity"

after which images of stuff not worth copying

current home page greatest - jumps from 111 to 86 stars

after which images of more stuff not worth copying

appears that 'Videos & Media' now excluded - no 106, or 98 stars

Nibbling around the edges of democracy... ? Just wondering. Cuz sometimes you don't notice they've been there until you see the droppings on the floor. 

arcane1 (36,889 posts)    Tue Mar 29, 2016, 06:10 PM

1. Earlier this month, DU's owners decided that GD:Primary posts won't appear on Greatest.

This was at the same time they gave amnesty to all the Clinton supporters who were on timeout.

The intention is, obviously, to make DU seem more Clinton-friendly. DU's owners have a financial interest in maintaining that pretense.

<<<thinks Skins needs to wield the ban hammer on a couple more Bernie bullies abusing his magnanimous hospitality.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Bernie bully notices a change
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 06:46:29 PM »
Mr Moskwa can`t afford to run the crazy uncle bernie supporters out of town. :rofl:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 10:40:14 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1280161032

Oh my.

<<<thinks Skins needs to wield the ban hammer on a couple more Bernie bullies abusing his magnanimous hospitality.

It would be a beautiful thing if he were to drop the hammer on poor addled grasswipe.

He may do it.

If she isn't indicted, the Hildebeast has a virtually unimpeded path to the White House. She would be sure to take Mrs. Skimmer with her, to fill in the gap whenever Huma is unavailable.

That would probably mean a lucrative role in the White House Press Office for Skimmer himself.

We all know the biggest threat of a Hillary indictment is from grasswipe's ongoing meticulous investigation of her email mess.

Poor addled grassswipe poses a threat to Skimmer's legacy.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 04:08:35 AM »
It would be a beautiful thing if he were to drop the hammer on poor addled grasswipe.

He may do it.

If she isn't indicted, the Hildebeast has a virtually unimpeded path to the White House. She would be sure to take Mrs. Skimmer with her, to fill in the gap whenever Huma is unavailable.

That would probably mean a lucrative role in the White House Press Office for Skimmer himself.

We all know the biggest threat of a Hillary indictment is from grasswipe's ongoing meticulous investigation of her email mess.

Poor addled grassswipe poses a threat to Skimmer's legacy.

I can't believe how rude the old dingbat is.

Really; it's like she's got no sensitivity at all.

She knows that Messalina Agrippina's Skins's candidate of choice, while hers of course is Methuselah.  (Not for any ideological or sentimental reasons; only because she thinks the Bernie bullies are the cool kids, and she wants to be with the cool kids.)

And here she is, using Skins's real-estate to denigrate his candidate; it's kind of as if the Ku Klux Klan acted as if they were "entitled" to use the facilities and conveniences of B'nai B'rith.

I just can't believe her utter insensitivity, but maybe arteriosclerosis does that to people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 04:31:43 AM »
jalan48 (3,426 posts)    Tue Mar 29, 2016, 06:27 PM

7. I think us Bernie Bros got too rowdy.

Yeah, you did.  You guys were acting like total assholes.

<<<thinks Skins should ban every single primitive who's ever posted in the Methuselah forum; not because of their choice of candidate, but because of their bad manners, their rudeness, their uncouth behavior, their lies and slanders about another candidate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 06:13:32 AM »
......................She knows that Messalina Agrippina's Skins's candidate of choice, while hers of course is Methuselah.  (Not for any ideological or sentimental reasons; only because she thinks the Bernie bullies are the cool kids, and she wants to be with the cool kids.)..........................

The cool kids...
live in The Cave!

But alas, we have standards.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17