Author Topic: Listen well ReTHUGs and hacks  (Read 1880 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Listen well ReTHUGs and hacks
« on: March 23, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027707935

Wed Mar 23, 2016, 08:18 AM

Star Member malaise (138,595 posts)

Listen well ReTHUGs and hacks

There is nothing you can do about Obama's legacy re Cuba.
Obama spoke with the Belgian Prime Minister yesterday ****ing morning.

Get over the **** it!!!!

:confused:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Listen well ReTHUGs and hacks
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:36:55 AM »
Someone seems a tad bit grumpy over the fact that Obama is being criticized for staying to take in a baseball game with Comrade Castro and skinning and grinning for the cameras instead of flying back to D.C. and taking a more serious tone about what happened.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 07:39:22 AM »
Someone seems a tad bit grumpy over the fact that Obama is being criticized for staying to take in a baseball game with Comrade Castro and skinning and grinning for the cameras instead of flying back to D.C. and taking a more serious tone about what happened.

Well, given the Big Zero's reaction, I suppose this means the primitives will finally at long last lay off George Bush for Michael Moore's "seven minutes" of "non-action" on 9-11?

Or am I fooling myself?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:43:58 AM »
Well, given the Big Zero's reaction, I suppose this means the primitives will finally at long last lay off George Bush for Michael Moore's "seven minutes" of "non-action" on 9-11?

Or am I fooling myself?

frank as true as your compass normally is when it comes to what particular direction the DUmmies are taking...you're just a tad bit off course to think they'll every let up on W for continuing to read to those kids on 9/11.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 07:56:52 AM »
Obumbles just filmed endless propaganda films for the communist butchers that even today are imprisoning dissenters.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 08:02:26 AM »
Obumbles just filmed endless propaganda films for the communist butchers that even today are imprisoning dissenters.

It's almost like he does it on purpose.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 08:04:34 AM »
:badass:

Nice to know mal is perfectly comfortable with the President of the US chumming it up with the brother/successor of one of the most murderous dictators currently living on the planet (has Mugabe passed Castro yet?).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 08:09:56 AM »
It's almost like he does it on purpose.

The ****er went on the apology tour after being sworn in here.
Did I miss Castro apologizing for one damn thing?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 08:11:24 AM »
I will say this ... after the way EuroLanders lionized BHO in 2008, it may have been salutary for them to see the spectacle of BHO and Castro playing a fiddle duet while Brussels was burning. Nero blamed the Christians; Progs blame Bush ... nothing new under the sun.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 08:43:35 AM »
Emperor Three Putt in Havana: "Baseball been very, very good to me."

Do you know why Emperor Three Putt went to a baseball game as Brussels burned? Because Cubans don't play golf.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 08:52:22 AM »
The ****er went on the apology tour after being sworn in here.
Did I miss Castro apologizing for one damn thing?

More like wagging his finger at us while obozo kept saying "thank you sir, may I have another."

As an American I have NEVER been more embarrassed.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 08:57:51 AM »
I guess this is a little better than golfing after talking about American's who've been beheaded by ISIS...
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Online Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 09:03:12 AM »
frank as true as your compass normally is when it comes to what particular direction the DUmmies are taking...you're just a tad bit off course to think they'll every let up on W for continuing to read to those kids on 9/11.
If I remember right, it wasn't that Bush was reading to the kids (Moore just made that up, as well as claiming that it was 'My Pet Goat'), it's that he was listening as the kids were demonstrating their reading skills to him

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 09:12:22 AM »
More like wagging his finger at us while obozo kept saying "thank you sir, may I have another."

As an American I have NEVER been more embarrassed.

The sad thing is Obama has until January 2017 to top the Cuban fiasco. My money is on ending the ceasefire with North Korea by surrendering to them.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 11:18:54 AM »
The sad thing is Obama has until January 2017 to top the Cuban fiasco. My money is on ending the ceasefire with North Korea by surrendering to them.

Now that you bring it up, BHO has 10 more months in which he can be wined, dined, and sported about by two other mass-murderer dictators, Mugabe and Kim III. Probably there's more cringe-worthy groveling to come from BHO.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 11:30:09 AM »
Now that you bring it up, BHO has 10 more months in which he can be wined, dined, and sported about by two other mass-murderer dictators, Mugabe and Kim III. Probably there's more cringe-worthy groveling to come from BHO.

Mugabe may put Emperor Three Putt's mug on a trillion dollar bill. The irony would be lost on him.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 11:44:21 AM »
I'm just glad Obama isn't a Republican. They would be so upset over all these slights if he was.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2016, 11:53:11 AM »
Emperor Three Putt in Havana: "Baseball been very, very good to me."
:-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2016, 01:53:50 PM »
Get over the **** it!!!!

That's almost like "For ****'s Face!"

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 06:32:13 PM »
I will say this ... after the way EuroLanders lionized BHO in 2008, it may have been salutary for them to see the spectacle of BHO and Castro playing a fiddle duet while Brussels was burning. Nero blamed the Christians; Progs blame Bush ... nothing new under the sun.

That is poetic justice.  They hated Bush with a passion and now their best pal obama  is showing the Euroidiots just what you get when America elects someone just like them.  Suck on it Europe.  You wanted a weak America and you got it.  I have no sympathy.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 06:46:27 PM »
That is poetic justice.  They hated Bush with a passion and now their best pal obama  is showing the Euroidiots just what you get when America elects someone just like them.  Suck on it Europe.  You wanted a weak America and you got it.  I have no sympathy.

The sad thing is that the left is still convinced that there can be a world wide Marxist utopia.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 07:22:40 PM »
The sad thing is that the left is still convinced that there can be a world wide Marxist utopia.

As long as they are the ones that run it.   :cheersmate:

I have about had it with the libs... on both sides of the Atlantic.  The short sided dumbasses cannot see that we are in a world war with the muzzies. We can take them out now with relatively light cost or we can wait until they become powerful enough that it will cost us dearly. 

As far as I'm concerned the Euroidiots can all get their heads cuts off.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 08:13:14 PM »
As long as they are the ones that run it.   :cheersmate:

I have about had it with the libs... on both sides of the Atlantic.  The short sided dumbasses cannot see that we are in a world war with the muzzies. We can take them out now with relatively light cost or we can wait until they become powerful enough that it will cost us dearly. 

As far as I'm concerned the Euroidiots can all get their heads cuts off.

Perky, I can think of 2 places the muzzies won't go and start shit, and we live in both of them.

West By God Virginia, and Southwest Virginia.  (The rest of the state can go to hell as far as I'm concerned).  :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 07:17:21 PM »
Perky, I can think of 2 places the muzzies won't go and start shit, and we live in both of them.

West By God Virginia, and Southwest Virginia.  (The rest of the state can go to hell as far as I'm concerned).  :-)
Y'all forgot an other place, DD. :texas: :texas:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 08:13:20 PM »

It would be real fun when the rag heads went down around Logan and Mingo county.  :-)

Y'all forgot an other place, DD. :texas: :texas:

Ya all got your hands full with the hispanic invasion.  Leave the light work to us.  :cheersmate:

ISIS would show up round these parts and they would all be dead in a couple of hours.  West Virginians/western Virginians may be dumbass hillbillies... but we can shoot the ass off a gnat while drinking 'shine.  And the women folk are even meaner.

Those rag heads would not know what hit them when they told the women folk they got to wear a burka and all hell would break loose if they decided they was gonna cane one of them for showing some skin. Be even worse when they said we could not have a hog roast.

Now that there would be good fun.  :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi