Author Topic: Bernie bullies gang up on the comic cone primitive  (Read 759 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bullies gang up on the comic cone primitive
« on: March 16, 2016, 12:21:52 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511502061

Oh my.

Obviously the Bernie bullies have no sense of humor.....just when they need it, and badly.

cosmicone (9,262 posts)     Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:26 AM

But .. but ...what about those HUGE Bernie rallies

and those 90:10 online polls? 

Scootaloo (23,230 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:27 AM

2. Still trying to understand why you hate so hard

cosmicone (9,262 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:29 AM

4. Where is the hate?

I was repeatedly told that the huge rallies and lopsided online polls spelled doom for my candidate. I am just curious to know what happened.

Scootaloo (23,230 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:32 AM

12. Don't play dumb, Cone

This is your... fourth? Sneering post tonight. Spare us all the "Who, me?" stuff.

Lizzie Poppet (7,671 posts)   Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:29 AM

5. You lot really are doing your best to ENSURE we don't vote for her in November, aren't you?

Nice work...

cosmicone (9,262 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:30 AM

9. It was a serious question.

Yeah, and we over here'd like to know too.

The Bernie bullies kept telling everybody they had it in the bag.

What happened?

polly7 (18,068 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:29 AM

7. You do realize how far back he started from, right?

How so many didn't even know who he was ....... how the media completely ignored him in the beginning and for such a long time, how the debates were limited so that he couldn't get out his message on tv, how he has taken not one single cent from the million/billion dollar contributors and super-pacs funding Clinton, how he owes no-one any favours on Wall Street, for Goldman Sachs, etc. etc. etc. I mean, this isn't rocket science? I don't even live there and have learned all of this just from reading here - how can you still be so uninformed?

cosmicone (9,265 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:32 AM

11. If people knew where to go for his rallies

and people knew where to vote in online polls to make them 90-10 for Bernie

and people knew how to swarm Hillary endorsers' facebook pages ...

surely people knew Bernie ... they just didn't like his issues ... I mean issue.

<<<am becoming rather fond of the comic cone primitive.

angrychair (2,337 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:33 AM

18. Hope Clinton

Gets indicted and goes to jail. See, we can all play the "lets be a jerk" game.

^^^typical Bernie bully response; they're all like that, rectal apertures.

cosmicone (9,265 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:35 AM

20. But I wouldn't wish that on Bernie

Hating Clinton 24/7 has not helped Bernie at all ... amirite?

msongs (38,736 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:45 AM

32. bernie will beat trump? he can't even beat Hillary lol

cosmicone (9,265 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:47 AM

34. But polls show ... never mind

KitSileya (3,014 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:48 AM

35. I just voted to leave this post.

I was going to ask you to edit this post - it is not well-advised if you are concerned about the future, but you know what? It is very tempting to want to pay the BS supporters back for the months and months of bullying and alert-stalking and meanness they have poured out over us HRC supporters. A little gloating is far, far less than what they have been doing for so long.

^^^yeah, that.  Give 'em Hell, give 'em lots and lots of Hell, torment them out of their minds.

polly7 (18,068 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 12:52 AM

38. Facts are bullying?

and, I think a few may have been pissed at being labeled trailer trash and all the ugly crap from months and months and months ago.

KitSileya (3,014 posts)    Wed Mar 16, 2016, 01:01 AM

46. No, being alerted on factual posts even in protected groups is bullying

As is all the horrible lies you BS supporters have spread about Hillary, recycling right wing crap all the way back to Vince Foster. And the things you have called the Democratic nominee for President are just horrible. Your compatriots let stand a post that told her to f%&k herself with a brick, one that said that she was a "piece of shit", and lots more. GD: P has been, as the whole of DU, 85% BS, and more, because your compatriots have been deliberately alert-stalking posters in a protected group, to chill our free speech, and reduce our chances at jury duty. Your compatriots have been giving AA posters bogus hides to silence them, and drive them off this board because they cannot accept that your candidate was only concerned with white votes.

So, no, facts are not bullying, but then, there's been more right wing smears from your side than facts these past months, so your statement doesn't impinge on the situation.

Yeah.  I remember what happened to our good friend BainsBane when she posted the truth, and got creamed by the Bernie bullies.  And then what happened to our sort-of-good-friend the Bostonian bean when she asked that the same standards be applied to Methuselah, that were being applied to the worthier candidate.

The Bernie bullies haven't gotten a tenth of what they deserve.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: Bernie bullies gang up on the comic cone primitive
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 06:21:50 AM »
 :popcorn: These were the kids who, when they saw they were about to be picked last for softball in PE, walked away. They never learned how to win or lose gracefully. :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 12:38:34 PM »
We need to keep encouraging the division between the BernieBots and the HillBots.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »
I wish Skimmer would show up and get in a few good shots.

That would put some frosting on the cake.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 02:06:29 PM »
We need to keep encouraging the division between the BernieBots and the HillBots.

My mole is doing its part!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 02:17:24 PM »
My mole is doing its part!

Mole? What's a mole? :whistling:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 02:37:16 PM »
Mole? What's a mole? :whistling:

It's like a beaver, but different.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 02:55:44 PM »
It's like a beaver, but different.

There are many definitions for what a beaver is, my friend. Are you talking animal?

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 03:15:56 PM »
There are many definitions for what a beaver is, my friend. Are you talking animal?

I am a talking animal, but that's not important right now.

I'm thinking of a furry little critter that purrs when you pet it.  No, wait a minute. That's not a beaver, it's something else. A mole is not one of those, either.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 03:18:40 PM »
I am a talking animal, but that's not important right now.

I'm thinking of a furry little critter that purrs when you pet it.  No, wait a minute. That's not a beaver, it's something else. A mole is not one of those, either.

So, you're saying a mole is a hairless beaver, amiright?

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 03:28:39 PM »
So, you're saying a mole is a hairless beaver, amiright?

Yes, or maybe no.

I've known my share of hairless beavers, but never one who looked like a mole. That doesn't mean they're not out there. I'd better keep looking!

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2016, 07:18:23 PM »
BernieBots see the writing on the wall.  Hillary will be the dems candidate.  Typical libs they will stay on that sinking ship until it goes below the waves and then complain that the evil DU was mean to them.  Until Skins puts the ban hammer on them.

I would not want to be a friend of family member of any BernieBot when that happens.

In the end they will punch the (D) candidate like they always do.

Personally I am loving the strife at the dump. I encourage all the BernieBots to quit protesting Trump, protest Hillary. She is the direct threat to your free shit.  You can take out Trump later.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2016, 07:34:21 PM »
I hope like hell Hillary loses to the gop candidate. The "I told you so"s from the BernieBots will be glorious. :yahoo:

Offline IndiCon15

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2016, 08:58:36 PM »
I hope this bernie vs hillary thing plays out during the general election and berniebots stay home.