Author Topic: Leftists stage vandalism- blame Trump.  (Read 1840 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Leftists stage vandalism- blame Trump.
« on: March 14, 2016, 05:54:58 PM »
nadinbrzezinski (146,730 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027683523

US NEWS SHOCKING: Trump Supporters Desecrate School Chapel by Painting Swastikas, Racial Slurs, “TRU

This is the fourth incidence of anti-Semitic vandalism at Northwestern in recent months. They appear to have finally caught the perpetrators – unless Trump’s support extends further in the student population. Trump’s open support for white supremacy and increasingly violent rallies are clearly having an affect on easily influenced youths, teaching them that white supremacy is not only acceptable, but is a legitimate political movement – and that violence is an acceptable way of expressing yourself. The desecration of a chapel is a poignantly symbolic gesture, a rejection of the moral values of tolerance and charity and communal harmony that such institutions represent. Nothing illustrates Trump’s abhorrent presidential campaign quite so poetically as this defacement, however – it has no substance but crass and primitive emotions expressed in a crass and primitive way.

http://www.usapoliticsinsider.com/2016/03/shocking-trump-supporters-desecrate-school-chapel-painting-swastikas-racial-slurs-trump/

I usually go from top to bottom. This should have been the lede, but anyway, one of these two kids has a last name that is quite ahem hispanic. Colonel sanders and chickens come to mind.

Star Member CurtEastPoint (6,328 posts)
1. I read this on the Daily Mail (a true rag) and the commenters all said it was Bernie/Hillary/liberal who did it. ****ers.

Anthony Morales, 19, and Matthew Kafker, 18, are each being held on $50,000 bail for charges of criminal damage to property, institutional vandalism and hate crime in a place of worship.

Just your typical Trump supporter...

Two Northwestern University freshmen allegedly vandalized a campus chapel by spray-painting slurs, penises, a swastika — and to top it off, the word “Trump.”

Oh....

Prosecutors have not said why the students allegedly targeted the chapel, or how they accessed it hours after it closed. Stevens told the News there was “no sign of forced entry.”

::)

The mother of one of the defendants cried as the judge laid into the young men, whom authorities said were captured on surveillance video going without permission into the chapel, located at 1870 Sheridan Road in Evanston, with spray cans at about 12:45 a.m. Friday.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
Re: Leftists stage vandalism- blame Trump.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 06:01:29 PM »
And these are Trump supporters how?
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 06:14:04 PM »
And these are Trump supporters how?

They aren't. They're rumplehair supporters who tried to pin something on Trump supporters.

Yet another hoax.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Bill Cipher

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 06:24:46 PM »
The mother of one of the defendants cried ....

What a great way to thank your parents for raising you well enough to get you into a decent university.

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »
What a great way to thank your parents for raising you well enough to get you into a decent university.

Forget it. He'll never thank her.

She can cry, I have no mercy. Your son is a freakin idiot and deserves what he gets.

Criminal record = A helluva tough time finding a job. Build that apartment in your basement mom. He's gonna be there a while.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 06:33:44 PM »
If this dangerous, ignorant douchenozzle is going to be nominated, the best thing that could happen would be an indictment for the Hildebeast.

She would have to withdraw and maybe Slow Joe would come in as an emergency replacement.

Compared with Trump, Slow Joe looks like Abraham Lincoln.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 06:36:31 PM »
If this dangerous, ignorant douchenozzle is going to be nominated, the best thing that could happen would be an indictment for the Hildebeast.

She would have to withdraw and maybe Slow Joe would come in as an emergency replacement.

Compared with Trump, Slow Joe looks like Abraham Lincoln.

In my opinion, Trump would chew up and spit out rumplehair, gramma or gaffe-a-minute BECAUSE, he doesn't try to be polite behind politically correct language. He'll put the meat on the table.

My opinion.

Offline Bill Cipher

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 06:36:44 PM »
Forget it. He'll never thank her.

She can cry, I have no mercy. Your son is a freakin idiot and deserves what he gets.

Criminal record = A helluva tough time finding a job. Build that apartment in your basement mom. He's gonna be there a while.

Fair enough.  I have some sympathy for the mother; I realize that she couldn't have been completely surprised if she'd been paying enough attention to how he grew up, but still, she is a parent.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 06:57:27 PM »
This should have been the lede,

That's some gud spelnig there Nads.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 06:59:28 PM »
Fair enough.  I have some sympathy for the mother; I realize that she couldn't have been completely surprised if she'd been paying enough attention to how he grew up, but still, she is a parent.

I believe parent political leanings automatically transfer to their kids. I'm willing to bet she was complicit in his political leanings, giving him false courage to do this crap.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 07:16:28 PM »
That's some gud spelnig there Nads.

She actually got that one right.

Offline I_B_Perky

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 08:56:17 PM »
Given DU-folks' assumptions about Rs and conservatives, it's obvious why they assume the perps are Trump supporters. OTOH, false-flag faux hate-crimes have been quite frequent of late.

Has anyone actually learned whether these two twerps have any political beliefs beyond believing they'll have another beer (or joint)?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 09:20:51 PM »
Straight out of the marxist handbook.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Delmar

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 12:44:17 AM »
Evanston is full of hippie libs, both residents & students. And well to do.

Ralphie worked there for years & lived there for a little while.  My former in laws attended Northwestern as undergrads as well.  Know the area quite well.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 01:07:26 AM »
Evanston is full of hippie libs, both residents & students. And well to do.

Ralphie worked there for years & lived there for a little while.  My former in laws attended Northwestern as undergrads as well.  Know the area quite well.

Yeah, it is.   Born there, .... never, ever to return.

whom authorities said were captured on surveillance video

DERRRRRRRRRP!!!!

Oh noes!  Thieir lives are ruined elEBiNtY!!111!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 04:54:42 AM »
Yeah, it is.   Born there, .... never, ever to return.

DERRRRRRRRRP!!!!

Oh noes!  Thieir lives are ruined elEBiNtY!!111!

The guy on the right looks like he has his nose out of joint over something.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 07:18:01 AM »

Actually, looking at the two pix, their noses are leaning toward each other ... :runaway: :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 08:50:30 AM »
In my opinion, Trump would chew up and spit out rumplehair, gramma or gaffe-a-minute BECAUSE, he doesn't try to be polite behind politically correct language. He'll put the meat on the table.

My opinion.

Save your breath, GOBUCKS is as GOPe as it gets.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 06:18:59 PM »

My opinion.

Trump, whom I do not like or trust, is turning out to be one heck of a campaigner.  I'll give him that.  Got the establishment on both sides scared to death as well as the MSM.  Everything they throw at him seems to roll off his back.  Reminds me of Reagan with Mondale... not equating Trump with Reagan here... but the hatred and vitriol is pretty much the same, at least on the left side.  Nothing they did seemed to stick back then either.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2016, 07:05:37 PM »
Again, have the perps' been positively "IDed" as Progs?

Offline kayfabe

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 10:12:09 PM »
True

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2016, 08:43:27 AM »
Given DU-folks' assumptions about Rs and conservatives, it's obvious why they assume the perps are Trump supporters. OTOH, false-flag faux hate-crimes have been quite frequent of late.
Conservatives generally wouldn't believe in vandalizing chapels. Many are at least somewhat devout Christians who have respect for sacred grounds.
Also, if it were apparently anti- Semitic, why would it have been sprayed on the chapel rather than on a nearby synagogue or something?
Most definitely false- flag, to portray conservatives as monsters.

Something tells me that the word "Joint" is spoken quite often by both of them, but not in the sense you use it here.