Author Topic: Chris Matthews at center of new NBC scandal as it emerges guests on his show ...  (Read 928 times)

Offline SVPete

Chris Matthews at center of new NBC scandal as it emerges guests on his show Hardball gave his wife at least $79k to fund her political campaign
By JESSICA CHIA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:13 EST, 12 March 2016 | UPDATED: 13:41 EST, 12 March 2016
Despite saying last June that he would be 'transparent and fair in our coverage' when his wife announced she was running as a Democrat for the open seat in Maryland's 8th District, it seems MSNBC Hardball host Chris Matthews has gone back on his word.
Guests on his long-running cable-news show - mainly current and former prominent politicians - have contributed at least $79,050 to Kathleen Matthews's campaign - and her husband hasn't uttered a word about the money.

As the New York Post reported, he said last year: 'As a journalist, I also know how important it is to respect certain boundaries on my support for her [Kathleen] both in my public role and here on MSNBC.

'And while most of you know that our show doesn’t typically cover congressional races, I will continue to fully disclose my relationship with her as part of MSNBC’s commitment to being transparent and fair in our coverage.'

However The Intercept has compiled a list of some heavyweight politicians making contributions just before or after their appearances on Chris's show.
Oopsie! Ya know, if MesSwanted to improve their line-up, maybe they should clean out all the hosts 'n' such who have undisclosed conflicts of interest and are race-baiters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Chris Matthews at center of new NBC scandal as it emerges guests on his show Hardball gave his wife at least $79k to fund her political campaign
By JESSICA CHIA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:13 EST, 12 March 2016 | UPDATED: 13:41 EST, 12 March 2016Oopsie! Ya know, if MesSwanted to improve their line-up, maybe they should clean out all the hosts 'n' such who have undisclosed conflicts of interest and are race-baiters.

Among the MessNBC Race Baiters, Tingles isn't even the Master. Al Sharpton beats him handily, with honorable mention to the recently departed Melissa Harris Perry, who finished not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Poor Tingles, coming third in a two-horse race.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Among the MessNBC Race Baiters, Tingles isn't even the Master. Al Sharpton beats him handily, with honorable mention to the recently departed Melissa Harris Perry, who finished not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Poor Tingles, coming third in a two-horse race.
Maybe it is time to pull out the mini Tacos?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Maybe it is time to pull out the mini Tacos?

It worked so well for The Bog Monster of Bellevue (who is dying), so why not?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.