Author Topic: On super delegates. Nads..  (Read 1176 times)

Offline CC27

On super delegates. Nads..
« on: February 18, 2016, 05:10:39 PM »
nadinbrzezinski (144,190 posts)

On super delegates

yes the democratic party is free to do what it wants, and "follow the rules.' Quite frankly I cannot wait for them to take that nice nuclear warhead into the convention hall and blow the party to smithereens if Sanders does win more primaries but they still decide to broker it in favor of Clinton. As a political reporter this is the kind of situation that will lead to hours of endless entertainment, and written pieces.

But I digress, as much fun as this situation will be for reporters that is... this will be a grave mistake. It will be the back to smoked filled rooms and the 1968 convention. I am willing to go on record and say that if the Democrats (there are rumors now that the Rs are willing to go there too), are the only ones to do this, they will lose the 2016 election. Quite simply, it is not that people do not understand how the rules work, just that people see them as unfair, corrupt and undemocratic. And I mean this with a small d to the word democratic.

So at this point, while you all discuss this... half of me is gong RELEASE THE KRAKEN... should be fun. The other half is going, uggh... not good for the country.

Though for those of you going, but Constitution.. this has butkus to do with any state or federal constitution and the USSC has actually ruled in the past in similar matters, and so have a but-load of state courts.

So as far as I am concerned, until the party goes there, this is a tempest in a cup, but if they go there... it will be 1968 all over again...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN? I don't want to see your butt.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511267205

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: On super delegates. Nads..
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 05:18:41 PM »
The cousin forgets.....that is, if she ever recognizes it in the first place.

The reason such things happen is the Democrat, liberal, and primitive penchant for manipulating, fine-tuning, things so as to achieve some desired outcome.

The Republican and conservative tendency is simply to let the chips fall where they may, and deal with it.  Such as the simple one-man one-vote strategy.

There's a reason "superdelegates" were designed, and at the time it seemed like a good idea, as it led to a certain desired result.  Now, the Bernie bullies aren't liking this result.

Too bad for the Bernie bullies.  It's a situation of their own making, or at least partly of their own making.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 05:31:26 PM »
Hang on for a second.

She's a "political reporter"? When did that happen?! I thought she covered car shows and wildfires in San Diego.

:shrug:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 05:33:38 PM »
So at this point, while you all discuss this... half of me is gong RELEASE THE KRAKEN... should be fun. The other half is going, uggh... not good for the country.

Wrong gnads. It would be bad for the Demonrat Party, but great for the country.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 06:16:48 PM »
When you have lunatics hijacking the primaries, those smoke-filled rooms sound pretty good to me.

Up in to the 1960s, nearly all delegates were chosen by their state party convention, not a primary, and certainly not a primary open to the other party's voters.

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 06:18:53 PM »
When you have lunatics hijacking the primaries, those smoke-filled rooms sound pretty good to me.

Up in to the 1960s, nearly all delegates were chosen by their state party convention, not a primary, and certainly not a primary open to the other party's voters.

The good thing is, THIS primary season, things are so tight between sanders and hillary, dems can't jump across and vote in ours.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 06:22:34 PM »
The good thing is, THIS primary season, things are so tight between sanders and hillary, dems can't jump across and vote in ours.

However, conservatives in the later states can jump to the dem side.  :whistling:

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 06:27:00 PM »
However, conservatives in the later states can jump to the dem side.  :whistling:

:cheersmate:

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 06:30:44 PM »
Hang on for a second.

She's a "political reporter"? When did that happen?! I thought she covered car shows and wildfires in San Diego.

She's a political reporter like I'm an astronaut.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 06:34:27 PM »
nadinbrzezinski

On super delegates

Poor super delegates.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 06:50:28 PM »
Hang on for a second.

But she doesn't cover Comic Con.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 06:59:23 PM »
But she doesn't cover Comic Con.

Well, that would cost her money, and we know DUmmies want sh*t for free.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 08:54:52 PM »
So at this point, while you all discuss this...

:rotf: What a crock. The scrunt thinks there are dozens of primitives sitting at her stinky feet, waiting for enlightenment.

...half of me is gong RELEASE THE KRAKEN...
Good grief, gNads, just open the gate.
Every time you gong release the lovelies, they come out PO'd and run around breaking shit. Just stop.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 08:56:40 PM »

She really needs to clean out that parrot cage.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 10:06:49 PM »
I think Nads is prepping her bid to be allowed inside the Democrat convention. If it gets out that she is just a blogger...she will get kicked out too.

Release the Kraken! The new nads catchphrase of 2016. Every time I hear that I will shudder in fear.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 10:13:51 PM »
I think Nads is prepping her bid to be allowed inside the Democrat convention. If it gets out that she is just a blogger...she will get kicked out too.

Release the Kraken! The new nads catchphrase of 2016. Every time I hear that I will shudder in fear.

Or the Duck Dynasty version,  "Release the Quackin"
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 10:19:38 PM »
Or the Duck Dynasty version,  "Release the Quackin"

The quackin done been released.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 10:34:21 PM »
Hang on for a second.

She is the car and wildfire expert.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2016, 10:50:11 PM »
I think Nads is prepping her bid to be allowed inside the Democrat convention.
They can paint her silver and roll her in with the beer kegs.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »
gNads the Incomprehensible

As a political reporter this is the kind of situation that will lead to hours of endless entertainment, and written pieces.

A political reporter?  Does that mean something different in Mexi-Polish?

I thought she specialized in Dumpster fires, Comic-Cons, and ride-alongs at the auto show.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 11:02:58 PM »
I think Nads is prepping her bid to be allowed inside the Democrat convention.
It's in Philadelphia.

She's more likely to visit Ensenada.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 11:06:56 PM »

Eww.

Who'd tap that?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 01:01:09 AM »

That might be funny to watch:

They paint can her silver and roll her in with the beer kegs.

The question is, which paint would stick instead of running away?

Tar and silver feathers?

Add a strip of silver duct tape and she'd roll nice and quiet.

:whistling:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.