Author Topic: An open letter to Skinner (POSTED IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM)  (Read 2201 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
An open letter to Skinner (POSTED IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM)
« on: February 17, 2016, 07:49:33 AM »
DemocratSinceBirth (65,275 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/118740490

An open letter to Skinner (POSTED IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM)

Dear Skinner:

I respectfully submit that the jury system is broken and when a jury is comprised of eighty five percent of the followers of one candidate, sitting in judgment of those whose candidate is supported by the other fifteen percent, or are undeclared, there are bound to be injustices, ergo:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1251&pid=1243011

A poster called my dear friends, Bravenank and 1SBM, the N-word and 1SBM re-posted it verbatim. And for that he gets a hide. That is a grave injustice and an abomination.

I chose to bring it to your attention, here and now, because in the immortal words of Dr. King "...we can't wait."

Thank you for reading,

Respectfully,

DemocratSinceBirth

:loser:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: An open letter to Skinner (POSTED IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 08:00:17 AM »
I wonder if we'll start seeing this:

#BlackDUersMatter

:whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 08:20:18 AM »
I wonder if we'll start seeing this:

#BlackDUersMatter

:whistling:
Yes            :cheersmate:
 :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 08:27:53 AM »
Damn tootin' the primitive's right.

When 85% of a message board is bullies and only 15% are non-bullies, well, the non-bullies get creamed.

Skins can make this more equitable by giving each Bernie bully one vote on all matters, and each supporter of the worthier candidate about six votes on all matters.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 10:01:32 AM »
Damn tootin' the primitive's right.

When 85% of a message board is bullies and only 15% are non-bullies, well, the non-bullies get creamed.

Skins can make this more equitable by giving each Bernie bully one vote on all matters, and each supporter of the worthier candidate about six votes on all matters.

A super-delegate-juror system. The DUmmies should love it.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 10:35:33 AM »
A super-delegate-juror system. The DUmmies should love it.

It's pathetic, what's been going on.

The leader of the Bernie bullies, the WillyT primitive, is immune from having his comments deleted--and thus counting against him--while the leader of the primitives supporting the worthier candidate, Wills, the William769 primitive, keeps get being sent on an involuntary vacation because of his comments.

Methuselah's all about "sharing," and so I think the Bernie bullies should share their voting power with the left-out primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 11:31:39 AM »
It's pathetic, what's been going on.

The leader of the Bernie bullies, the WillyT primitive, is immune from having his comments deleted--and thus counting against him--while the leader of the primitives supporting the worthier candidate, Wills, the William769 primitive, keeps get being sent on an involuntary vacation because of his comments.

Methuselah's all about "sharing," and so I think the Bernie bullies should share their voting power with the left-out primitives.

She needs to share a great old tune in a commercial about Bernie 'the Bum" Sanders.  This stuff writes it self.    She is too kind, too fair, too worthy.  The Elder Vermont Statesman is taking advantage of her good nature <sigh> She needs to put on the heavy gloves an go after the old reprobate, box Dirty Grandpa's ears like she does the Big Dog's.   :whistling: 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzjfGF6MiU[/youtube]

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/bernie-sanders-the-bum-wants-to-be-president

How many more young girls must be spurned?  How many more??  Granny needs to get her fanny in gear for the flower of young maidens across this fruited plain.  Bare floor Barney promises 'em a sugar shack and woos 'em with charm, he is just like another heart breaker Gigolo John Kerry, a rich woman's boy toy!!
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 04:24:14 PM »
Representatives of the caucasian forum on DU could not be reached for comments.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 05:15:55 PM »
Representatives of the caucasian forum on DU could not be reached for comments.

CMD

As Uncle Billy Bubba recently said, we are all "Out of Africa" which means they must all  just be toast set on light.  I think Rand1 thinks that, as does Shaun "Sofa" King, the BLM guy,  and of coursed, Rachel Dolezal.  Be all that you can be?  Uh huh.  At the DUmp we are all black.   :fuelfire:  Unless of course you are posting as 1STB or Bravenick. 

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 05:50:12 PM »
As Uncle Billy Bubba recently said, we are all "Out of Africa" which means they must all  just be toast set on light.  I think Rand1 thinks that, as does Shaun "Sofa" King, the BLM guy,  and of coursed, Rachel Dolezal.  Be all that you can be?  Uh huh.  At the DUmp we are all black.   :fuelfire:  Unless of course you are posting as 1STB or Bravenick.

Are you saying the White Black People are more equal than Black Black People?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 05:51:37 PM »
I always vote to hide pro Shillary posters.  :-)

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 06:27:11 PM »
I always vote to hide pro Shillary posters.  :-)

I don't log in as often, kept getting jury duty.  (Takes too darn long, they need to stream line the process )

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 08:01:27 AM »
This will probably sound bad but, white people made DU, a white Democrat candidate funds at least half of a founding white member's family, black people who vote Democrat have made it pretty clear they will put up with a high level of abuse so long as they get shakedown privileges, I mean, welcome to the bed you made.

Instead of complaining to Mr Moskwa, you should be thanking Obama for all the strides you've made over the last eight years.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 03:29:11 PM »
Instead of complaining to Mr Moskwa, you should be thanking Obama for all the strides you've made over the last eight years.

Well, everyone but The Master Monopod.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 03:56:53 PM »
This will probably sound bad but, white people made DU, a white Democrat candidate funds at least half of a founding white member's family, black people who vote Democrat have made it pretty clear they will put up with a high level of abuse so long as they get shakedown privileges, I mean, welcome to the bed you made.

The few ethnic minorities who actually populate DU have a rather strange belief system to be sure.  Sometimes I suspect they support the black half of Barry'o while cursing the white for going all Tom and Jemima on 'em. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 04:08:05 PM »
I'm not saying that I maybe an African American woman on DU but I'm not saying I'm not.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 04:17:37 PM »
I'm not saying that I maybe an African American woman on DU but I'm not saying I'm not.

Kizzy, Kizzy Kinte, is that really U??

:rotf: