Author Topic: Bernie hates the negro!  (Read 790 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Bernie hates the negro!
« on: January 28, 2016, 03:38:15 PM »
ProudToBeLiberal (3,041 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511082706

Racial profiling alleged at Bernie Sanders rally in St. Paul

Bernie Sanders whipped local progressives into a frenzy Tuesday, speaking to a combined 20,000 Minnesotans during events in St. Paul and Duluth. Those huge turnout figures are a good reason for energy and optimism for Sanders supporters, with the Iowa caucus less than a week away, and Minnesota's looming on March 1.

Not everyone left happy. A handful of black activists are claiming they were racially profiled and denied a privilege they hadn't even asked for. How can you be denied a privilege you never asked for? The claims led to an ongoing fight on Twitter; the messy fallout is another example of the fragile alliance of liberals, radicals, and youths Sanders has to capture and preserve to overcome Hillary Clinton.

Initially the tale unfolded in a long train of tweets from a number of different people. Fortunately, someone in the affected group gave a more comprehensive version of the story to the This Week in Blackness podcast, which retold that side's story yesterday. A group of seven young black women had gone to the rally to hand out fliers to raise awareness about Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and its effect on the local African immigrant population.

The Sanders staffer approached the crowd waiting to get on stage, and identified a handful who were no longer welcome to those special spots. The moment was caught on cellphone video, later tweeted out by one of the people barred from the stage. According to the people involved, the campaign worker pointed out black attendees, only, including some who weren't even affiliated with the activist group.

More at
http://www.citypages.com/news/racial-profiling-alleged-at-bernie-sanders-rally-in-st-paul-8000955

Yesterday he failed to mention Clinton was meeting with 50 African American leaders in Philadephia. Now we are hearing his campaign was racially profiling against Blacks at his rally in Minnesota. We all know that Bernie Sanders has an empathy problem when it comes connecting with people of color. There's a lot more info with clips of the incident in the article.

oh, for ****'s face.

SheenaR (81 posts)
1. We all know that Bernie Sanders has an empathy problem when it comes connecting with people of color

You seriously wrote that. And you believe that. Wow. Just wow.

Bernie hates the negro. Whatcha gonna do?

ProudToBeLiberal (3,042 posts)
5. The mayor of Flint said Bernie called for the Governor to resign, but didn't do anything else

When Flint needed help, Bernie didn't offer any of his services. Hillary on the other hand called the mayor and asked what she could do. She sent her aide to coordinate with the mayor to help with the water crisis in Flint. This is what I am talking about when it comes to Bernie Sanders's lack of empathy with people of color.

Sheeeeeeeeee-it! Bernie don't help the negro or nothin!

29. Bernie Sanders needs to be vetted. If he gets the nomination, he will get an avalanche of opposition

research. Right now, the media is giving him a pass. Hillary Clinton has been attacked her whole public life. Muds had been slinged at her, but she is still standing. Bernie Sanders hasn't gotten an inch of negativity that has been thrown Clinton's way.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Bh0QXVg4I[/youtube]

Major Nikon (20,346 posts)
112. Sanders was getting arrested for protesting segregation while HRC was cheering for Goldwater

...as he was voting against the Civil Rights Act.

Her position on gay marriage not so coincidentally changed just not that long ago around the same time popular opinion did.

Someone should remind the HRC fan base that one of the two candidates has been "evolving" on civil rights issues and the other didn't need to check public opinion polls before making up his mind.

Epic video of Bernie Sanders as a young man!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmA1dYw97n0[/youtube]

6. I'm seeing a pattern. After Bernie Sander's dishonesty with his omission of Hillary Clinton meeting with 50 Black leaders, I decided to take action.

randys1 (15,262 posts)
8. Bernie's staffer totally ****ed up. Even if they were planning, ESPECIALLY IF THEY were

planning some sort of ruckus/protest while on stage.

THINK about it, for Bernie it is another chance to NOT silence them, show everybody he supports them

He would get FAR more PR because of the incident

ETC ETC ETC

Why is this idiot working for Bernie?

I should be there, dammit

Oh STFU, Big Gay Black Randy.

cali (107,732 posts)
13. Hillary said if BLM activists didn't like what she was saying

then she'd only talk to whites. In 2008 she said she wanted to appeal to hard working whites. Her initial response to BLM was All Lives Matter. I could give you more examples. Does that demonstrate that she lacks compassion toward minorities? How about her advocating for sending unaccompanied undocumented children back to Central America?

Someone without compassion for minorities doesn't organize and get arrested for civil rights, doesn't spend years working against discrimination and oppression.

You are using lightly coded language to call Bernie a racist.

It's utterly contemptible to do that.

99. I feel like I am fighting for my life in this thread. Thank you to everyone who has my back.

I am just the messenger. I love Bernie Sanders as a human being. He is a decent person. He needs to be vetted before the GE. The Republicans will unleash a torrent of opposition research on him.

134. Jury Results

REASON FOR ALERT

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

ALERTER'S COMMENTS

Calling the OP a racist. It is a personal attack.

JURY RESULTS

A randomly-selected Jury of DU members completed their review of this alert at Thu Jan 28, 2016, 08:32 PM, and voted 0-7 to LEAVE IT ALONE.

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: No explanation given
Juror #2 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Juror #3 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Juror #4 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: Asking, not calling. It's not great but it is par for the course during primaries. Life is tough. Roll with it.
Juror #7 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Bernie hates the negro!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 04:25:22 PM »
BLM-type folk did to The Bern what Lib/Prog provocateurs have been doing - or trying to do - to Rs for decades. Create a lose-lose situation. The Bern's peeps had a choice: let obvious disrupters onstage to do their @#$%; cull the obvious disrupters and accept the BS publicity and risk excluding some one not part of the planned disruption.

Keep it up, BLM types! By targeting your allies you shoot off your own foot!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 04:53:12 PM »
BLM-type folk did to The Bern what Lib/Prog provocateurs have been doing - or trying to do - to Rs for decades. Create a lose-lose situation. The Bern's peeps had a choice: let obvious disrupters onstage to do their @#$%; cull the obvious disrupters and accept the BS publicity and risk excluding some one not part of the planned disruption.

Keep it up, BLM types! By targeting your allies you shoot off your own foot!

bernies peeps kept an obvious disruption from happening, then the protesters claim the man of the hour, Mr. Dindoo Nuffin, then claim they were silenced. You're exactly correct, it was a lose-lose situation.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 05:09:49 PM »
bernies peeps kept an obvious disruption from happening, then the protesters claim the man of the hour, Mr. Dindoo Nuffin, then claim they were silenced. You're exactly correct, it was a lose-lose situation.

This non-interruption by BLM was brought to you by the Hillary 2016 campaign. It's been reported that several high ranking BLM members have regular contact with the Hillary campaign.

Hillary is very worried about Iowa and New Hampshire. Not a lot of blacks in those states, but she's looking south already.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 05:15:06 PM »
This non-interruption by BLM was brought to you by the Hillary 2016 campaign. It's been reported that several high ranking BLM members have regular contact with the Hillary campaign.

Hillary is very worried about Iowa and New Hampshire. Not a lot of blacks in those states, but she's looking south already.

You must be a conservative. Know how I can tell? Logical thinking leading to a logical conclusion.

Bernie either looks like a racist for stopping something before it happened, or he looks weak by letting them on the stage and walking away when they take over (for what would have been the second time).

Either way, he loses.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 06:21:07 PM »
Want the shocking truth DUmbfuks?

Crazy uncle bernie is banking on the 18-30 white male demographic to chase after his promises of everything FREEEEEEE!!!

He figures if he gets the nomination he will get 40-45% of the womans vote without doing a thing and 85% of the black vote as well.
You all live in this delusional world where he knows you by name and personally cares about what just you want,

He does not and has as much disgust and contempt for you as I do but for different reasons.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 07:25:27 PM »
Democrats, liberals, and primitives along the same lines of the sparkling old dude or the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive have always, and unmistakeably so, been prejudiced against Americans of African derivation.

Even during the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, when those two clowns along with MrsCorpio were O'Idiot's biggest boosters.

As we know, 0bama while of some African derivation, is nothing like the standard usual typical average Americans of African derivation.  His roots are from the wrong side of that continent, and he was raised by affluent white people.

But, well, he's....."black."

One could almost see the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive or the sparkling old dude running around to reassure their friends, whispering, "Well, yeah, he's black, but he's not one of them; he's a safe one....."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 09:55:18 PM »
Its great to see the brush fires they started, threatening to burn their own houses down.

Beyond great, spectacular.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.