Author Topic: Crazy Bob blathers about 0bama's retirement; Randy gives cryptic CC shoutout?  (Read 1873 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

TheMastersNemesis (5,329 posts)

GOP Wants To Pass Law Cutting Obama's Retirement Benefits.

The GOP cynically is looking at passing legislation that would reduce what Obama can get compared to past presidents.. They want to limit the size and cost of office space and operating funds after the president leaves office.

The GOP wants to keep diminishing Obama even after he leaves office. They want to make his retirement miserable.

What a miserable old fool Banzin is.

randys1 (14,728 posts)
1. They hate him and they hate us for supporting him. I mean hate, by the way.

I could explain in detail what I mean but I cant, it is complicated.

I have to regard this as a shoutout, in as much as Randy is hiding his GFM from DU, thinking that if he didn't refer to it, we wouldn't find it. He has a sad over getting found out, and over not raising a plugged nickel (Randy: if it makes you feel better, I'd donate a plugged nickel if only the website would let me. Also unacceptable donations: a wet fart, belly lint, a wrapper from a slice of American cheese, a used syringe, a HOPE bumper sticker, and a chicken bone. I tried them all. Picky, aren't you?).

As for hate, who was it that called for a war on tea partiers? Want me to show you your quote?

In any event:

Star Member former9thward (16,195 posts)
13. Try again.

The law would apply to ALL former presidents (Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter) not just Obama. And it is co-sponsored by a Democrat.

Wait - you mean Bob Banzin is missing half of something here?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Crazy Bob jumped to conclusions again.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.

Jumping to conclusions is what DU does best. Witness those white, bible-thumping, gun-owning, confederate flag waving racists that kidnapped our sailors. They should be shot on sight.

Wait, those were our ALLY Iran? It's ok then.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
What a miserable old fool Banzin is.

I have to regard this as a shoutout, in as much as Randy is hiding his GFM from DU, thinking that if he didn't refer to it, we wouldn't find it. He has a sad over getting found out, and over not raising a plugged nickel (Randy: if it makes you feel better, I'd donate a plugged nickel if only the website would let me. Also unacceptable donations: a wet fart, belly lint, a wrapper from a slice of American cheese, a used syringe, a HOPE bumper sticker, and a chicken bone. I tried them all. Picky, aren't you?).

As for hate, who was it that called for a war on tea partiers? Want me to show you your quote?

In any event:

Wait - you mean Bob Banzin is missing half of something here?

I highlighted two things that can actually be used for something useful--to start an emergency fire.

:fuelfire:

Should you have included them, then? :confused:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Once again, TMN displayed a kind of stupid so special that a fellow DU-member set him straight.

He'll never make the Olympic Conclusion-Jumping event, but he sure is trying ... falling short every time, :rotf: .

Some one should clue TMN into the fact that his hatred and bitterness only hurt him and those who love him (assuming there are some who still do).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Some one should clue TMN into the fact that his hatred and bitterness only hurt him and those who love him (assuming there are some who still do).

If they did, he'd just kick them to the curb...

Or fall over trying.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

It never, ever gets old. Never. ^5
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline BlueStateSaint

Or fall over trying.

You don't think he could just pogo over them? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
You don't think he could just pogo over them? :whistling:

It never, ever gets old. Never. ^5
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Why can't TMN just take it all in stride ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Why can't TMN just take it all in stride ?

Hey, don't judge a man until you've walked in his shoe.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline BlueStateSaint

You, sir, are correct . . .

It never gets old! :cheersmate:

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

You're right.
In a sense, a stride is 2 feet.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

You're right.
In a sense, a stride is 2 feet.

How far is the average one-legged long jump?

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.

Short of the record - by a foot.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

About 1 third the distance of the world record triple jump.
As long as you don't foot fault while toeing the line.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Bob ... The original 5 toed slob.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Karin

Response to randys1 (Reply #1)

Tue Jan 12, 2016, 05:04 PM

Star Member virtualobserver (5,021 posts)
2. His stature will only grow over time

They will only be an unpleasant footnote as a group.....Their names will be lost to history.

:lmao:

Jake Stern (404 posts)
15. ...

IMO if a former president wants a staff he (or she) should foot the bill for it.

:rotf:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.

FIFY:

Crazy Bob hopped to conclusions again.

:-)

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.