Author Topic: Could my neighbors be in federal trouble?  (Read 2455 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Could my neighbors be in federal trouble?
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2015, 05:06:07 AM »
Sun Dec 6, 2015, 01:57 PM

Star Member diabeticman (3,118 posts)

Could my neighbors be in federal trouble?

My wife and I dealing with the two down stairs from our condo. Right inside the security door which is used for all 4 apatments there is a mat reading Merry Christmas. My Wife would have been fine with Season Greetings or Happy Holidays. My wife has left letters explaining her objections. But those have been rip down and the mat remains.

Today my wife received a package from amazon of stuff she ordered ON the package was written Merry Christmas and Christmas underline. We found the package on the steps to the condo. In order for the mailman to get in the buzzard needs rung or you need a key.

If one of these neighbors wrote this on my wife's package did they deface postal property? Can they be in trouble?

Meanwhile in Realville...

*sigh* Those idiotic new neighbors of ours are at it again.

We live in 4A the first apartment you see when you enter through he security door, and as my wife has done every year for the past 10 years, she put our "Merry Christmas" welcome mat out in front of our door.

Ten years we've done this and no one else in the building, the Super or anyone visiting has ever had a problem with it.  In fact our neighbor in 4C asked where they could get one.  They wanted it as a house warming gift for their son and daughter-in-law- who just bought their first house right before Thanksgiving.

Then we got new "neighbors" in 4B and everything went to shit.  The little dweeb of a husband says his wife (whom NONE of us have ever seen) is offended by our welcome mat at the entrance to the building.  I tried to explain to them that it wasn't at the entrance to the building that it was outside our front door.  That didn't matter to this joyless asshole.  He says that because it's in "close proximity" to the entrance and in plain sight for everyone, it's technically at the entrance and inconsiderate of people (like them probably) who object to religion being "pushed in their faces" and would we remove it.

I refused.

Then I started noticing when I'd come home from work our mat was turned over with the rubber side facing up.  The dork from upstairs had the balls one day walk by and sniff "man I hate it when that happens" as I was turning the mat back over.  He let out a girlish yelp and scurried up the stairs as I turned to say something.  Guess the pissed off look on my face was enough to send that coward on his way.

The other day I came in to see the Super for the building ripping up a hand written letter from the glass on the entrance door.  I inquired what that was about and he cast a glance upstairs.  "4B," he said. "The Grinch's upstairs have their panties in a twist over your welcome mat outside your front door.  This is the third one I've taken down.  Seems those morons don't understand the concept of "no posting allowed".  It was plain as day in their rental contract.  Property management people told me they got the same kind of notice from them crying about how their rights are being "violated" by your welcome mat.

"Management company says they keep this up they are going to evict them for being disruptive to the rest of the tenants."

I tell the Super I don't envy his having to deal with them.  He sigh's and nods and I leave him with a "Merry Christmas" greeting and he smiles and say the same to me.

Wouldn't you know it the dweeb from 4B hits the buzzer the other day because he forgot his key.  I let him in then looked out the security peephole to see if I could catch the bastard messing with our mat.

He was furiously scribbling something with a sharpie marker on the box he had with him.

Now I'm hearing from the Super this moron is claiming someone tampered with his mail by writing Merry Christmas on it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 05:10:32 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2015, 06:31:33 AM »
This getting worse for the ole lard butt...

Response to diabeticman (Original post)

Sun Dec 6, 2015, 07:44 PM

Kaleva (14,386 posts)

178. This thread will be inducted into the DU Hall of Fame

OUCH!!!

Response to Kaleva (Reply #178)

Sun Dec 6, 2015, 07:51 PM

nadinbrzezinski (141,976 posts)

182. Will, I think it already has

Yep!

Sun Dec 6, 2015, 07:44 PM

Android3.14 (3,896 posts)

179. I am completely unimpressed with this problem

Really? You are contributing to the effing War on Christmas bullshit meme?
We have real problems, thank you very much.

Oh Really?

Sun Dec 6, 2015, 08:51 PM

madville (3,173 posts)

186. I would think about what the

common denominator is in all these problems.

I know, I know...

Lardbutt

Sun Dec 6, 2015, 08:55 PM

Star Member panader0 (12,911 posts)

187. get a life---unrec

Typical day in DUmmy land

Sun Dec 6, 2015, 09:18 PM

bluedigger (13,579 posts)

194. You could have just picked it up and tossed it in a dumpster.

But, noooo, you gotta make it a Thing for everybody.

FYI bluedigger, Lardbutt has taken it to the DUmpster. Even the DUmpster has it's standards.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »
Diabeticman and his equally shitty other half could always pack up and move to a land where Christmas is outlawed, along with Christianity.  I'm sure they won't mind attending Friday mosque services in Saudi Arabia, since we all know the Looney Left is at war with Christianity but definitely not Islam.
For the smartest people anywhere on the planet, they're about as collectively intelligent as the mold I scrape off the bathroom tiles from time to time. :mental:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »
If I were his neighbors.....and damn glad I'm not. I would be hanging Christmas stuff all over. Would have Christian things out year around, maybe even an NRA sign. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 10:22:18 AM »
If I were his neighbors.....and damn glad I'm not. I would be hanging Christmas stuff all over. Would have Christian things out year around, maybe even an NRA sign.

One of the people who lives on the main road of the development we're in, has a bunch of (100+) Christmas lights in the shape of a cross.  He puts it in a tree in his front yard.  He also hangs it in the tree during Easter season.  I'll have to stop and thank him for being a Christian and doing that. 

There's also a fair number of Nativity scenes in the front yards in my development.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2015, 11:59:06 AM »
One of the people who lives on the main road of the development we're in, has a bunch of (100+) Christmas lights in the shape of a cross.  He puts it in a tree in his front yard.  He also hangs it in the tree during Easter season.  I'll have to stop and thank him for being a Christian and doing that.

There's also a fair number of Nativity scenes in the front yards in my development.

Same with where I live.  Heavy Christian area, a DUmmie like this one couldn't survive around here.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2015, 12:05:30 PM »
Same with where I live.  Heavy Christian area, a DUmmie like this one couldn't survive around here.

We're just across the Mohawk River from the NYS capitol of Albany.  A fairly good area.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2015, 12:52:07 PM »

I drive thru Laguna Beach every morning on my commute to work and was pleased to see this morning that the Chabad surfboard Menorah has survived another year and is prominently displayed on City property at main beach.

I am not Jewish but I'm glad to see that political correctness has not ruined this tradition, but I'm sure it is on borrowed time.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »
I drive thru Laguna Beach every morning on my commute to work and was pleased to see this morning that the Chabad surfboard Menorah has survived another year and is prominently displayed on City property at main beach.

I am not Jewish but I'm glad to see that political correctness has not ruined this tradition, but I'm sure it is on borrowed time.
Better hope Diabeticman's inflatable wife never sees it...........

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2015, 02:35:09 PM »

She'll just burst!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2015, 02:44:16 PM »
OK, who popped  that beyotch?  0 :rant:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2015, 02:53:42 PM »

I bet she still takes his breath away...
Deplorable since 2016

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2015, 08:43:36 PM »
Response to Orrex (Reply #47)Sun Dec 6, 2015, 02:58 PM
Star Member pinboy3niner (45,799 posts)
48. My bldg. management frowns on noise, so I have to make do with a turnkey vulture

That is the cleverest post at the DUmp since coach killed Andy.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2015, 08:55:20 PM »
That is the cleverest post at the DUmp since coach killed Andy.

My God.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

<<<been worried, very very worried.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2015, 10:04:10 PM »
Just posted the same thing.  Is Diabeticman performance art?  Is he just a total nut?  I can't even imagine.
All leftards are totally nuts, that's what makes them leftards.  :naughty:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2015, 10:17:43 PM »
dm and his wife clearly have too much time on their hands. If my two-doors-down Iranian neighbors are Muslims and their religious decorations "infringe" on the public sidewalk, I'm not going to write them nast-e-grams, I'm just going to walk around the decorations. Similarly, my Indian neighbors across the street have religious decorations ...

Granted that the neighbors, if they wrote "Merry Christmas" on the package, were ungracious I suspect dm's wife's nast-e-grams were far less gracious. But let's pretend dm's wife's notes were so gracious as to include being scented. Writing "Merry Christmas" on their package is a proverbial "Federal case"?

"a package from amazon"?! Last I heard, Federal Postal regs don't apply to private delivery companies' packages.

If I saw muslim decorations in the comon area I would put up a Minora and a Christmas tree
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2015, 07:11:39 AM »
If I saw muslim decorations in the comon area I would put up a Minora and a Christmas tree

Macro-Aggression! Macro-Aggression! Macro-Aggression! MACRO-AGGRESSION!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2015, 12:28:26 PM »
Ring a buzzard, go to prison.

:lmao: :rotf:

Hilarious thread, and the DUmmie sounds really unhinged.  And what's with them harrassing the neighbors over their own floor mat?  Leaving notes?  Insane.