Author Topic: I had to put my bullshit waders on this morning!  (Read 1491 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: I had to put my bullshit waders on this morning!
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2015, 06:56:27 AM »
These dolts live inside the stereotypes they create in their minds.

And they're too freaking stooopid to realize it doesn't take a whole lot of knowledge to recognize and call out their ignorance when they incorporate it in their posts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2015, 10:24:51 AM »
If this isn't a poser, but is using real gun jargon, can some one decipher this for me?
I always assumed a coach gun was a dbl bbl shotgun with exposed hammers.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2015, 08:53:53 AM »
Thanks, guys.

PGR, from a couple of reviews, that shotgun sounds like an unreliable, poorly manufactured POS. I wonder if a24 went a-Googling for jargon, found that thing, and didn't read any user reviews.

BD, sounds like the sort of shotgun one might use for close-quarters self-defense - wide pattern that hits many would-be attackers, probably none fatlly, but injuring sufficiently to give the one attacked the upper hand. But usability in such a situation is critical: a well-made double-barrel is heavy; after two shots it's reloading time (not fast, even if shells are close at hand). A 5-shot or 7-shot pump-action shotgun with the appropriate barrel length and choke would seem a better choice.

I think a former Marine would know such things (a lot better than I do!) and have chosen a better home protection weapon.

He was no doubt taking the sage advice of that well known expert in critical home defense, Slow Joe BiteMe.
Coach guns are ideal for shooting through doors with, or off of front porches.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980