Author Topic: bravenak: "Just something I noticed..."  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: bravenak: "Just something I noticed..."
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2015, 11:28:00 AM »
bravenak (referring to the real one)  :thatsright: This woman is stupid on a dramatic scale.
That is not just ignorant, its Godzilla ignorant.

After reading some of bravenak's posts after being reinstated, I am beginning to wonder if the real bravenak is actually real.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2015, 12:27:46 PM »
After reading some of bravenak's posts after being reinstated, I am beginning to wonder if the real bravenak is actually real.

I've wondered if "best mole evah!" a few times myself
Deplorable since 2016

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2015, 03:47:23 AM »
bravenak (16,232 posts)
126. I am a gifted person.

Top 90th percentile. Never need to study, photographic memory. Does not help me at all. I go to clas for math once a month just to turn shit in and move on. I have heath care, my daughter is in the gifted program (thanks mom and dad!) my husband has a high iq as well. Does nothing for me. My school pays me to go. So, it helps whites more than blacks then. Our schools do not get us to the level of being able to succed in college. More unemployment, they don't get that 15 bucks. More in prison, they get nothing! Nore single mothers with men in prison, nothing for them! Medicines and studies done mostly on white men, the meducines do not work as well on us, tec, etc,etc. so....

For someone who is 'gifted' and '90th percentile', this is horrible writting. I mean this is some ridiculously bad grammar and syntax. What's the matter bravenak? not trying to use  'The Man's English'? Last I checked, professors don't accept ebonics in APA 6th edition format.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2015, 09:30:39 AM »
Has anyone ever told white boy Frankie that he's such a pompous bore?

My, how pretentious and patronizing of you to condescend to us what judgements to make about our friends whom we support and believe in wholeheartedly.
If ever a lib like you asserts anything, I know that the objective truth is the exact opposite of what you assume.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2015, 07:53:00 PM »
I read Bravenak writing about Hillary and I hear Hattie from Gone With The Wind.
:-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2015, 07:56:33 PM »
I give bravenak credit for raising the IQ of resident DUmmies.  One can still be stupid and make the stupid look DUmmer than they will admit.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2015, 08:00:18 PM »
Quote from: bravenak on October 29, 2015, 09:42:24 AM
Lay off, white boy.

How do you know Carl is White?

Kinda wonderin' that my own damn self.

Or, gifted means psychic.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2015, 08:19:51 AM »
Kinda wonderin' that my own damn self.

Or, gifted means psychic.

Psychic ~ Psycho

Any yeah, better ask Lenny, dude is Carl white? 

:rofl: :rofl:DUmmies   they crack me up     :rofl: :rofl:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2015, 08:32:55 AM »

Gotta love those white BLM'ers eh Brave?

ismnotwasm (24,081 posts)
25. I'm gonna bring this up

Agree or disagree with Hesse, At best, Well-meaning White people hang out around between number 3 & 5. More towards 3. Why? Because for us to go beyond that takes work, and an ability to understand what whiteness actually is. Which is why these conversations are uncomfortable at best. In my opinion, It's not just Sanders--although he's the perfect example, it's about the standard of whiteness that is part of the dominant culture. This is not about populations of people. In a post racist-society we wouldn't need to be talking about it-- it's about promoting whiteness as an invisible standard that all else is held against.

This is why it's so very vital to listen to others and educate ourselves. We (whites)are complacent regarding race. We can be lazy about race. We form opinions without the most valuable information. We get pissy. Resentful--because we MEAN well, right? Forgetting that well meaning isn't action and successful action requires understanding, and understanding required educating ourselves--and no one owes us that education. People get tired of educating us. I don't blame them. We're offered education whether through #BLM protest or simple letters to the editor, the backlash is stunningly brutal.

Star Member bravenak (16,670 posts)
26. I see number three all day everyday.
They do not see themselves but it is damn exhausting to me. Thank you. I'm saving this.

Sure you do sweetie, sure you do.   :lmao:    Sing along with the man baby, sing along with the man, destruction is color blind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsjmuvCN3q4
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2015, 10:42:39 AM »
Star Member bravenak (16,670 posts)
26. I see number three all day everyday.
They do not see themselves but it is damn exhausting to me. Thank you. I'm saving this.

Hey, Social Justice Warrior Princess. You may not criticize people of any race but yours.

Your game, your rule.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.