Author Topic: DUmmies call Dr. Ben Carson "boy," impugn his surgical skills.  (Read 1092 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmies call Dr. Ben Carson "boy," impugn his surgical skills.
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:33:44 PM »
niyad (40,926 posts)

does anybody know what ole benny boy's morbidity and mortality rates as a surgeon were?

No words, really. They're about 10 minutes away from calling him a "murdering n*****" just to get it over with.

Different day, same **** YOU to liberals.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: DUmmies call Dr. Ben Carson "boy," impugn his surgical skills.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 04:35:16 PM »
Do any DUmmies know what the mortality rate of liberal championed abortion is?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 04:45:28 PM »
niyad (40,926 posts)

does anybody know what ole benny boy's morbidity and mortality rates as a surgeon were?
From the same group of monsters that averted their eyes from Kermit Gosnell's house of horrors.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 05:05:12 PM »
Honestly? Dr. Carson may have had a high mortality rate following his surgeries, but that is what happens when you're the best there is and willing to do the surgeries that others think are lost causes.

Now, a serious question. How morbidly obese is the typical DUmmie?

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 05:17:36 PM »
Honestly? Dr. Carson may have had a high mortality rate following his surgeries, but that is what happens when you're the best there is and willing to do the surgeries that others think are lost causes.

Now, a serious question. How morbidly obese is the typical DUmmie?

I'm just waiting for one of them to call Carson, one of the greatest surgeons in the world, a "butcher."

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 06:59:56 PM »
niyad (40,926 posts)

:racist:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 07:10:39 PM »
They really cannot handle the idea that some one with whom they disagree has actual ... accomplishments. Whole lotta ENVY going on!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 07:16:38 PM »
Pretending the DU post was a serious question, I'm sure Carson's patients died at a higher rate than those of a surgeon doing knee, shoulder, appendix, gall bladder surgeries. It's an apples-avocados comparison. Without Carson's skills many many more of his patients would have died. Much of his expertise was devoted to the desperate and those deemed lost.

For my part, though we are approximately age peers, I would address him as "Doctor" or "sir".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 07:31:43 PM »
Dollars to donuts they'd rather let obeymecare determine the next president, like so many peoples next doctor.

:bigbird:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
Shit like this is why the KKK was and is a wholly owned democrat organization.

The fascist democrat party is ALL about diversity as long as everyone thinks the same.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 07:53:19 PM »
DEFINITION OF 'MORBIDITY RATE':  The frequency with which a disease appears in a population.    :rofl:

This relates to an individual Doctor, how?

Retards.

OK.   So I donned my MOPP gear and swam over.  Low post count (D)Ummie brings up the same point brought up here.  Of course, the troll accusations flew instantly:

Ms. Yertle (220 posts)
33. Um, he separated twins joined at the head. And they both lived. How easy do you think that is.

His surgical skills (and judgment) have nothing whatsoever to do with his qualifications to be president.

And asking that question implies, "Let's take him down for that, too!!!!" Low blow, distraction, and totally irrelevant.

Squinch (9,697 posts)
36. Asking the question implies that a person is curious about the answer. It is relevant for those who  are curious about the answer.    ::)

Carson's success in that operation is great, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to know what his record is. In the past I worked with children who were patients of another surgeon who has done a successful twin separation, but this surgeon actually did not have a good overall record and often made bad decisions.    ::)

Donald Trump has performed difficult tasks in the course of his work too. Are we not allowed to look at his record because some of his work tasks were very difficult?   ::) ::) ::)

If he is running for president, Carson's professional record is relevant, and there is no reason it needs to be considered sacrosanct.

and yet, you were so incurious about:

:bouncingidiot: :bouncingidiot: :bouncingidiot: :bouncingidiot:

You idiots do this to yourselves .....  Every. Time.

Ms. Yertle (220 posts)
38. So, nothing's off the table?

Sanders' arguably misogynistic writings?

Clinton laughing about getting a child molester acquitted?

If everything is fair game, we're all screwed because there is no perfect candidate.

Hmmmm...... go on, please.

Squinch (9,697 posts)
44. For some, I think it's the "don't question the doctor" mentality. Which always

makes me nuts because we've all met doctors who were awful, and we've all heard about lots of incidents of doctor assholery.

But yeah. Some just love some Carson ass.

What's amazing is that our own candidates are regularly reamed here, but a Republican candidate is being called off limits.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  Comedy tonight!

Crazy days at DU.

Since inception.  You organisms are insane.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:10:15 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 08:18:06 PM »
Response to niyad (Original post)Thu Oct 8, 2015, 07:43 PM
840high (8,570 posts)
46. Why are you referring to him as "boy?".

niyad
0. does anybody know what ole benny boy's morbidity and mortality rates as a surgeon were?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 10:07:33 PM »
The libs are expert at tearing away all else that would otherwise be good and wholesome about people or causes or what have you.
Then they condense what's left into a form that is in the rudest and crudest minimizing presentation as possible.
Then they dismiss it with their naturally dismissive judgmental temperaments.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 05:25:24 AM »
Response to niyad (Original post)

Fri Oct 9, 2015, 01:42 AM

MoveIt (399 posts)
60. post was alerted

I was juror #4

On Fri Oct 9, 2015, 12:14 AM an alert was sent on the following post:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027243460

REASON FOR ALERT

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

ALERTER'S COMMENTS

When did it become acceptable to call an adult African American male a boy? That is so low for DU that I can't believe that it has not been called out. His politics are awful but he does not deserve to be called a boy.

You served on a randomly-selected Jury of DU members which reviewed this post. The review was completed at Fri Oct 9, 2015, 12:31 AM, and the Jury voted 2-5 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: No explanation given
Juror #2 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I am biracial and this isn't meant as a racial insult. This is like Donnie Boy or Teddie Boy or Bobbie Boy-a "boy's club" reference. If you think the poster is being offensive you need to ask before you alert because this is not clear cut at all.
Juror #3 voted to HIDE IT
Explanation: OP has been so informed downthread, and has had time to change or delete the OP, but apparently doesn't think it matters. It matters.
Juror #4 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: Here's an idea instead of hiding, have a discussion!
Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I just don't see why the word "boy" is such a big deal, even if the post in question might be in bad taste.
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I do not believe, for one minute, that reference was meant the way the alerter implies.
Juror #7 voted to HIDE IT
Explanation: No explanation given

Thank you very much for participating in our Jury system, and we hope you will be able to participate again in the future.

Response to MoveIt (Reply #60)

Fri Oct 9, 2015, 02:19 AM

Yupster (13,009 posts)
62. Yeah I bet if Jeb Bush called an African American man "boy"

we'd all think he was just harmlessly talking about a "boy's club."

Now you know why you pieces of shit sicken normal people.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 06:46:53 AM »
Response to MoveIt (Reply #60)

Fri Oct 9, 2015, 02:19 AM

Yupster (13,009 posts)
62. Yeah I bet if Jeb Bush called an African American man "boy"

we'd all think he was just harmlessly talking about a "boy's club."

Well, some DU members might talk about "boys clubs" :bolt:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 06:51:58 AM »
This is just another example of what is done to off-the-liberal-plantation blacks.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 01:15:56 PM »

REASON FOR ALERT

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

ALERTER'S COMMENTS

When did it become acceptable to call an adult African American male a boy? That is so low for DU that I can't believe that it has not been called out. His politics are awful but he does not deserve to be called a boy.

...the Jury voted 2-5 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #2 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I am biracial and this isn't meant as a racial insult. This is like Donnie Boy or Teddie Boy or Bobbie Boy-a "boy's club" reference. If you think the poster is being offensive you need to ask before you alert because this is not clear cut at all.

Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I just don't see why the word "boy" is such a big deal, even if the post in question might be in bad taste.

Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I do not believe, for one minute, that reference was meant the way the alerter implies.

When I bring up obama's name in anything I post that is directed at you DUmmies, it is usually prefaced with "your president".  But, what this jury result has told me is that "boy", when used to in any way describe a black man, it's perfectly fine and won't trip the hyper-sensitive thumbsuckers at the DUmp.

Ok, not a problem.  From now on, DUmmies, I promise that when I talk about your boy, obama, I will make sure to use the word you ****s have yourselves said is a-ok.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 01:23:18 PM »
I wonder what DUmmie Lamond X thinks about being called 'boy'.  It sure seemed to get under his skin last time.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 01:28:01 PM »
I wonder what DUmmie Lamond X thinks about being called 'boy'.  It sure seemed to get under his skin last time.

He's their boy, so it's all good.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 11:49:55 AM »
Look how niyad tries to get out of it:   :lmao:

Response to 840high (Reply #46)

Thu Oct 8, 2015, 09:34 PM

niyad (40,982 posts)
48. I refer to ALL the puke males as "boy", since their behaviour is so damned childish.

Then he double down on it and says it a few more times.  I have never actually seen niyad do this, have you?   ****ing lame.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 03:04:38 PM »

Then he double down on it and says it a few more times.  I have never actually seen niyad do this, have you?   ****ing lame.

It's a very common, childish, response for being called on something. Saying, "I was wrong," comes very hard to many/most people, and not just Libs/Progs.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2015, 03:28:47 PM »
This is comed gold from the same people who...upon hearing even the slightest legitimate bit of criticism of Obama...immediately shriek "RACIST!!!!"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2015, 01:39:11 PM »

Is niyad moving up your list for DOTY ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.