Author Topic: the little bomb.... I mean clock... maker that could screams "racist!"  (Read 576 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
You knew this was going to happen. I am awaiting the report that the family of the little guy is suing the school, the city, and the state for mental anguish.

n2doc (39,631 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141209745

Clock-making teen transferring to another school

Source: Fox <----- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In middle school, Ahmed said, he had been called “bombmaker” and a “terrorist.”

“Just because of my race and my religion,” he said, adding that when he walked into the room where he was questioned, an officer reclined in a chair and remarked, “That’s who I thought it was.”

“I took it to mean he was pointing at me for what I am, my race,” the freshman explained.

Ahmed is not going back to MacArthur — he’s transferring to another school, said family spokesperson Omair Siddiqi of the Dallas-Forth Worth chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a non-profit advocacy organization that has been helping the family handle media calls.

Read more: http://fox2now.com/2015/09/17/clock-making-teen-transferring-to-another-school/

Yes...the family spokesperson is CAIR.

LuvNewcastle (8,248 posts)
5. If Ahmed was my kid, I wouldn't want him in that redneck school, either, even if he was a white Christian. It would be an unhealthy environment.

No evidence the school is racist... but it's the go to phrase for any leftist.

tavernier (2,248 posts)
20. The police chief was interviewed last night

and said that the boy heard the exact opposite of what the officer had said.

I'm not defending the stupid actions here: The child's parents should have been called immediately. Obviously they didn't think it was a bomb on inspection, at which point they should have released him and still called the parents. I think any parent would understand why this would be a concern in a school these days, and the whole thing could have been handled reasonably and intelligently.

If we label every cop a racist, it's as bad labeling every Muslim a terrorist.

Name removed Message auto-removed
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: the little bomb.... I mean clock... maker that could screams "racist!"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 05:05:23 PM »
The race card. Muslim is not a race. Any race can be Muslim.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »
Libs and DUmmies are not letting facts get in the way of a potentially good agenda accomplishing screed.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 01:54:31 PM »
IMHO, putting a kid in any public school since 1995 should be considered child abuse.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.