Author Topic: The three hour CNN Hoax  (Read 1680 times)

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
  • Every man is like the company he keeps
The three hour CNN Hoax
« on: September 17, 2015, 07:00:47 AM »
Was it just me or was this debate about getting the R's to kill each other off for the benefit of the Liberals?
Very little if any substance question more about he said this about you and you need to attack back. Isn't this schoolyard politics like you seen when you were in 1st or second grade?
"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: The three hour CNN Hoax
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 07:24:43 AM »
Was it just me or was this debate about getting the R's to kill each other off for the benefit of the Liberals?

Are you not entertained?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 07:53:12 AM »
I didn't watch it, but from what I've read this morning, most of the questions followed a single format.

"Carly Fiorina, Mr. Trump said you are an ugly old hag, how do you respond to that?"

It was all about causing more infighting than already exists.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 08:20:13 AM »
I didn't watch it, but from what I've read this morning, most of the questions followed a single format.

"Carly Fiorina, Mr. Trump said you are an ugly old hag, how do you respond to that?"

Anything to boost CNN's ratings... get them to attack each other.

I missed the first half hour, but I did get to watch all of the last 60 minutes.  Any one of those people would be a vast improvement over what resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue today.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 08:20:56 AM »
Not bad for 61 years old though. :)

Offline olde north church

• Don't strive to be liked, strive to be admired.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 08:35:39 AM »
Not bad for 61 years old though. :)

If you have a Jiminy Cricket fetish maybe ...

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 08:51:03 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :wink:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 09:12:58 AM »
Very little if any substance question more about he said this about you and you need to attack back. Isn't this schoolyard politics like you seen when you were in 1st or second grade?
Couldn't watch it either, on my DVR.  But your analysis, Stranger, is precisely what I figured CNN would try to do.  There is a time & place to attack fellow Republicans.  THIS is the time to be ripping apart Obama, Clinton, Reid, Sanders, etc. and the POLICIES they stand for. My two cents.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 09:41:06 AM »
I watched the earlier debate and most of the prime time debate and came away with a different perspective.  I felt that CNN's objective was to create a debate among the candidates rather than asking each ofthe candidates the same question. For the most part it worked and it allowed the candidates a chance to show their personalities.  The only one that I felt CNN was trying to beat up on was Trump.

After watching the debate I disagree with the polls.  I felt that the clear winners were Huckabee, Rubio and Cruz.  However, once again, Cruz wasn't given a whole lot of time to speak and for that matter neither was Huckabee.  Huckabee's inclusion and praise of the other GOP candidates in general was refreshing as well as his take on the First Amendment and the lawlessness of the Supreme Court was spot on.  Rubio is not my favorite because of his pro-amnesty stance, but he was spot on about the situation in the middle east and correct in the fact who ever becomes president needs to be ready on day one.  Cruz's comments regarding what just happened with the nuke deal and the result came across very strong, truthful and to the point.  He also pointed out that he is the only candidate that has always been anti-amnesty.

Clear losers in my opinion were Trump, Bush and Carson.  Trump doesn't seem to have a clear cut plan only voices opinion.  Bush's pro-amnesty stance continues to sink him and Carson, well, I just can't imagine him as president, nor do I think he knows enough about the government in general to be president.

Fiornia was good, however, she jumped in when it wasn't her turn and she repeated many of her talking points from the last debate.  Nothing new really from her.

Paul's isolationist philosophy still scares me.  Kasich seemed hot headed and I was not impressed.  Walker was lack luster and didn't help himself out last night.  Christie seemed like he was trying to make up excuses as to why he's not a true conservative; how can he be as governor of New Jersey?
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 09:52:29 AM »
I watched the earlier debate and most of the prime time debate and came away with a different perspective.  I felt that CNN's objective was to create a debate among the candidates rather than asking each ofthe candidates the same question. For the most part it worked and it allowed the candidates a chance to show their personalities.  The only one that I felt CNN was trying to beat up on was Trump.

They want the mud slinging between the candidates.  Less chance of them actually getting to espouse their beliefs and/or plans about what to do to fix the country and win over people who might otherwise vote Dem.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 09:54:46 AM »
They want the mud slinging between the candidates.  Less chance of them actually getting to espouse their beliefs and/or plans about what to do to fix the country and win over people who might otherwise vote Dem.
That worked for the first hour or so. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 09:55:16 AM »
rather than asking each of the candidates the same question.

That is what irritates me so much about the political debates. They aren't debates in the truer sense of the word. Each panelist should be asked the same questions on issues that matter.  Let people see where the policy differences are are. These debates are often more about personality than policy.

Electing a personality and not caring about policy gave us Bill Clinton and Obama.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 01:19:14 PM »
Couldn't watch it either, on my DVR.  But your analysis, Stranger, is precisely what I figured CNN would try to do.  There is a time & place to attack fellow Republicans.  THIS is the time to be ripping apart Obama, Clinton, Reid, Sanders, etc. and the POLICIES they stand for. My two cents.

I don't disagree... but here's the issue.  There are so many candidates, and assuming you believe the polls... Trump is the favorite by a very large margin over everyone but Carson.  That means (at this point) the only way to even get a sniff of going against Clinton/Sanders/Biden/whoever in Nov '16.. You have to attack Trump and show why you're a better choice.  Once we can widdle this field down to a reasonable numbers (say, 3-5).. then I think you can go into attack mode on Clinton and Obama.  Right now, they have little choice but to attack each other, while also trying to attack Obama and Clinton.

If they were all just up there singing Kumbaya, then they may as well just all quit, as they're all getting killed except for Carson (again, assuming you believe the polls).  I've not had a chance to watch the whole debate yet... but one thing I know... there is NO WAY I'm voting for Jeb.  He is way to weak on immigration.

In the end, I think we'll end up with a better candidate because of this...

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »
Everyone is talking of Trump not apologizing to Bush's wife. Shouldn't she have apologized to the American people for trying to scam us for her not paying federal customs. Is this the type of woman who should be the first lady, a mexican who if worth millions not wanting to pay her share.
http://www.sptimes.com/News/62299/State/Gov_Bush_says_his_wif.shtml

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 01:54:41 PM »
I don't disagree... but here's the issue.  There are so many candidates, and assuming you believe the polls... Trump is the favorite by a very large margin over everyone but Carson.  That means (at this point) the only way to even get a sniff of going against Clinton/Sanders/Biden/whoever in Nov '16.. You have to attack Trump and show why you're a better choice.  Once we can widdle this field down to a reasonable numbers (say, 3-5).. then I think you can go into attack mode on Clinton and Obama.  Right now, they have little choice but to attack each other, while also trying to attack Obama and Clinton.

If they were all just up there singing Kumbaya, then they may as well just all quit, as they're all getting killed except for Carson (again, assuming you believe the polls).  I've not had a chance to watch the whole debate yet... but one thing I know... there is NO WAY I'm voting for Jeb.  He is way to weak on immigration.

In the end, I think we'll end up with a better candidate because of this...
Good points.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 03:20:43 PM »
I doubt if I will watch another debate with that many participants. CNN decided to make this  a mud slinging contest. Three hours standing on the stage is too long and I learned next to nothing new. Insulting each other galore is what the liberal hacks wanted at CNN and that is what we got. Very little substance and a lot of hot air from the established Repubs.

Carla had the best lines. However, she does not have a clue about the military with her comment about the 6th fleet. Her worst flub of the night was claiming that a live baby was dissected at a Planned Parenthood facility. I despise this outfit but this is an outright lie on her part. If she starts to move up in the polls, the liberals will pounce on her like shit on stink about the latter comment. 

Cruz and Rubio might have gained a few points. Cruz is my second choice after Trump.

The remaining career politicians made little or no gains including Jeb.

Carson was flat but I doubt he lost any points in the polls. People that liked him before the debate will still support him after the debate.

Everyone was gunning for Trump and overall it was a C grade performance for him. Like Carson, his poll numbers will probably stay the same. Unlike Lunz, the dunce, with his post debate interviews with hand picked participants, Trump will probably be leading in most polls.

Huckabuck, Paul, Fat Boy do not have a chance.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2015, 03:22:38 PM »
CNN's embarrassing promo for the debate... :whatever:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Einqylg9Z_U[/youtube]

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 05:44:25 PM »
That is what irritates me so much about the political debates. They aren't debates in the truer sense of the word. Each panelist should be asked the same questions on issues that matter.  Let people see where the policy differences are are. These debates are often more about personality than policy.

Electing a personality and not caring about policy gave us Bill Clinton and Obama.

They got an awful lot of credit just for being black, with a little bit of credit thrown in for being libs.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 05:13:16 PM »

I didn't think there was a lot of infighting. Fiorina & Trump didn't go at it in the way they hoped, at least. They asked her about it, she made her comment & that was it. There was some juggling back and forth about their records in business but that was about it. It wasn't as contentious as the first debate.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 05:26:30 PM »
I doubt if I will watch another debate with that many participants. CNN decided to make this  a mud slinging contest. Three hours standing on the stage is too long and I learned next to nothing new. Insulting each other galore is what the liberal hacks wanted at CNN and that is what we got. Very little substance and a lot of hot air from the established Repubs.

Carla had the best lines. However, she does not have a clue about the military with her comment about the 6th fleet. Her worst flub of the night was claiming that a live baby was dissected at a Planned Parenthood facility. I despise this outfit but this is an outright lie on her part. If she starts to move up in the polls, the liberals will pounce on her like shit on stink about the latter comment. 

Cruz and Rubio might have gained a few points. Cruz is my second choice after Trump.

The remaining career politicians made little or no gains including Jeb.

Carson was flat but I doubt he lost any points in the polls. People that liked him before the debate will still support him after the debate.

Everyone was gunning for Trump and overall it was a C grade performance for him. Like Carson, his poll numbers will probably stay the same. Unlike Lunz, the dunce, with his post debate interviews with hand picked participants, Trump will probably be leading in most polls.

Huckabuck, Paul, Fat Boy do not have a chance.

It's not a lie. Watch The Video Planned Parenthood And Its Media Allies Deny Exists

"As for Fiorina’s quote, she is likely referring to the entirety of the 10 videos, including the seventh video released by the Center for Medical Progress. Watch the full video for yourself. It does, in fact, show a fully formed fetus, heart beating and legs kicking."

You should watch them before you comment. Don't just buy the media spin.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams