Author Topic: UPs cat dies, UP has meltdown  (Read 9692 times)

Offline VivisMom

UPs cat dies, UP has meltdown
« on: July 24, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »
WOW. That is one angry...thing?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x8039

undergroundpanther   (1000+ posts)            Thu Jul-24-08 03:36 PM
Original message
My cat died today   

Advertisements [?]

He was not in pain,he had this for a very long time.but because his body functioned desppite it eeverytime he went for checkups he came out fine on his blood workups.but he had cancer all over him on the inside of him.
He went for an exploritory and as soon as the vet got in there she said she knew it was over,the vet advised me to just let him not re-awaken,so after she discribed what was going on,I agreed,to let him go..he is gone now.He went peacefully.

I hate life.I just hate it.It's so ****ing awful.It is a curse.Life is EVIL. Why,why Rustle? I want to kill and kill again and again the ****ing MONSTER that makes reality BE like this.And Random chance I can't deal with random chance right now because random chance has killed my sweet cat!!I HATE LIFE being TRAPPED in these ****ING horrible BODIES I HATE BODIES Why why do we have live in these horrible,vulnerable, sick,trapping weak ****ed up BODIES for.I HATE FLESH.

Why can't all the ****ing assholes die, all the sociopaths authoritarian control freasks,child molestors DIE ? or the abusive people,psychopaths and bullies, why can't THEY all be eaten alive by cancer instead of innocent sweet cats like Rustle. Why?

I HATE this world I HATE this JAIL.It's sickening.
I can't stand it.
I hope Rustle gets out of here and is NEVER ever Forced to live in another stinking vile torturous horrid flesh bag jail body again on this horrible evil planet of shit.

This world kills,abuses and destroys anything innocent sweet and wonderful.I hate this world for what it does.Some say it's senselessly impersonal yet to me it is very very personal.
And if there was a god I want to KILL it for the slow torture chamber it made.

That's a whole mess of crazy right there. I mean, I love my cat...but wow. Just...wow.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: UPs cat dies, UP has meltdown
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »
The loss of a beloved pet can be a traumatic event, having experienced this myself, however, one must consider the relative sanity level that UP is starting from.....before this event.....

As rediculous as she/he/it is, for this event only, she/he/it has my condolences........and I'm fairly certain that her cat is now in a better place......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »
I'm not gonna say anything mean about her, she/he has my sympathy.  From what UGP has shown us, I'm sure the cat was hugely important in her/his life and the passing cut very, very deeply.  Sincere condolences, UGP.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »
Shame, I hope UP has real life friends she can lean on, this must have hurt her pretty badly.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »
I can't help but wonder if her and Rustle came fro the same litter. :lmao:

I do hate that her pet died, though.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 03:07:49 PM »
I hate it when someone loses a pet. they are like family. Sympathies to her on her loss.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »
I hate life.I just hate it.It's so ******* awful.It is a curse.Life is EVIL. Why,why Rustle? I want to kill and kill again and again the ******* MONSTER that makes reality BE like this.And Random chance I can't deal with random chance right now because random chance has killed my sweet cat!!I HATE LIFE being TRAPPED in these ******* horrible BODIES I HATE BODIES Why why do we have live in these horrible,vulnerable, sick,trapping weak ****ed up BODIES for.I HATE FLESH.

I understand having sympathy, but holy hell?  Look at this!  This person is scary.  People like this are the reason we have "Amber Alerts" and "Meagan's Law."  

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »
I hate flesh?  I want to kill and kill again? 

If I said things like that because my dog died, what would everyone be saying? 

Offline Flame

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »
I feel bad for her that she lost a beloved pet, but seriously, she needs her meds worked on if this is her reaction.  She is not even CLOSE to a healthy mental state.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 03:15:56 PM »
What in the bloody hell is she babbling about? I read "My cat died", and couldn't discern anything else.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline CBUSMS

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 03:19:30 PM »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 03:20:23 PM »
What in the bloody hell is she babbling about? I read "My cat died", and couldn't discern anything else.

I suspect Sigmund Freud would say the subway cat is more interested in venting, than she is about the late cat.

As with Pedro Picasso, she wants to put on a big show, and the demise of the pet was just as good a reason as any other to put on a big show.

Of course it's sad when a pet dies, but most people over the age of 12 years understand that pets die, and that as nothing can be done about it, one might as well accept, adapt, and move on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 03:20:57 PM »
She can't see straight because she's so angry. Life is unfair. We are imprisoned in "flesh bags". She wants to kill, maim or destroy something as an act of revenge. Wants to know why this innocent pet is dead and child molesters aren't.

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 03:29:33 PM »
I hate life.I just hate it.It's so ****ing awful.It is a curse.Life is EVIL. Why,why Rustle? I want to kill and kill again and again the ****ing MONSTER that makes reality BE like this.And Random chance I can't deal with random chance right now because random chance has killed my sweet cat!!I HATE LIFE being TRAPPED in these ****ING horrible BODIES I HATE BODIES Why why do we have live in these horrible,vulnerable, sick,trapping weak ****ed up BODIES for.I HATE FLESH.

Why can't all the ****ing assholes die, all the sociopaths authoritarian control freasks,child molestors DIE ? or the abusive people,psychopaths and bullies, why can't THEY all be eaten alive by cancer
instead of innocent sweet cats like Rustle. Why?

I can't stand it.

Now, rest assured that I am no trained Psychologist (I don't even play one on TV), but based on what little on Psychology I have studied, and the considered opinions of relatives of mine who ARE trained Psychologists, this critter is a textbook case of a Sociopath - in addition to whatever other issues and imbalances he/she/it may be dealing with.  The passage that stands out to me from what I've read put forth the discription:

..."they will watch a human being die with no more remorse than one would experience swatting a mosquito, yet will cry like a baby if you told them their pet cat had died."

Somebody needs to take this one seriously, before we see a news story or six about her/him/it that doesn't have a happy ending.  All she's lacking is a triggering event to release her to realize everything she's written here.  And given how heavily her cat's death is weighing on her, she may not even be lacking the triggering event anymore.

Anybody know a judge or a healthcare professional in UP's vicinity, who can get her some help before she hurts herself or others?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »
I feel bad for her that she lost a beloved pet, but seriously, she needs her meds worked on if this is her reaction.  She is not even CLOSE to a healthy mental state.
She don't want to be in a healthy mental state.  This is how she gets attention.  Plus, if she wanted to be in a healthy mental state she'd stay away from the asylum at Skin's Island.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 03:32:50 PM »
I won`t have any pets for that reason..they die all too soon.

While I can sympathize with her sadness and yes it is like a family member the violent sort of outlash is indicative of a disturbed person.

I hope for now she gets the support she needs to get her by this and to maybe help with everything else that is in her mind.

Even though this person has posted things worthy of derision I can`t help right now but hope that somehow she gets and accepts the help she needs.
Maybe this will be the time,she still is a person and life can be better for her.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »

Why can't all the ****ing assholes die, all the sociopaths authoritarian control freasks,child molestors DIE ? or the abusive people,psychopaths and bullies, why can't THEY all be eaten alive by cancer

I can't stand it.

Now, rest assured that I am no trained Psychologist (I don't even play one on TV), but based on what little on Psychology I have studied, and the considered opinions of relatives of mine who ARE trained Psychologists, this critter is a textbook case of a Sociopath - in addition to whatever other issues and imbalances he/she/it may be dealing with.  The passage that stands out to me from what I've read put forth the discription:

..."they will watch a human being die with no more remorse than one would experience swatting a mosquito, yet will cry like a baby if you told them their pet cat had died."

Somebody needs to take this one seriously, before we see a news story or six about her/him/it that doesn't have a happy ending.  All she's lacking is a triggering event to release her to realize everything she's written here.  And given how heavily her cat's death is weighing on her, she may not even be lacking the triggering event anymore.

Anybody know a judge or a healthcare professional in UP's vicinity, who can get her some help before she hurts herself or others?
As long as she don't hurt others, who cares?  She would make the world a safer place.  Plus, she's full of shit.  It's all about attention.  Mommy didn't hold her enough, last pick at kickball, whatever.  Just pay her some attention and she'll be alright.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »

I can't stand it.

As long as she don't hurt others, who cares?  She would make the world a safer place.  Plus, she's full of shit.  It's all about attention.  Mommy didn't hold her enough, last pick at kickball, whatever.  Just pay her some attention and she'll be alright.

Yeah, but the problem is, as a Sociopath, she's much more inclined to hurt others.  Some of the rants/bouncies I've read from her before seem to reinforce this.  (Think back to the rant where she talks about poking her finger in the chest of somebody who badmouthed gays.)  She may well hurt herself - I seem to recall reading somewhere that she'd attempted suicide before - but when sociopaths self distruct, they tend to prefer taking others with 'em.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »

I can't stand it.

Yeah, but the problem is, as a Sociopath, she's much more inclined to hurt others.  Some of the rants/bouncies I've read from her before seem to reinforce this.  (Think back to the rant where she talks about poking her finger in the chest of somebody who badmouthed gays.)  She may well hurt herself - I seem to recall reading somewhere that she'd attempted suicide before - but when sociopaths self distruct, they tend to prefer taking others with 'em.
I still think she's looking for attention from the "You go girl!" crowd.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 03:47:14 PM »
I hate life.I just hate it.It's so ******* awful.It is a curse.Life is EVIL. Why,why Rustle? I want to kill and kill again and again the ******* MONSTER that makes reality BE like this.And Random chance I can't deal with random chance right now because random chance has killed my sweet cat!!I HATE LIFE being TRAPPED in these ******* horrible BODIES I HATE BODIES Why why do we have live in these horrible,vulnerable, sick,trapping weak ****ed up BODIES for.I HATE FLESH.

Why can't all the ******* assholes die, all the sociopaths authoritarian control freasks,child molestors DIE ? or the abusive people,psychopaths and bullies, why can't THEY all be eaten alive by cancer

I can't stand it.

Precisely.  This seems to me to be a particularly disturbed person, even for "Skin's Island."  

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 03:47:39 PM »
I think she has had help. In fact, I think she has spit in the face of everyone who has tried (like her own family). She is a sad case and does need help. It's not all attention whoring. There are some serious issues there.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »
I think she has had help. In fact, I think she has spit in the face of everyone who has tried (like her own family). She is a sad case and does need help. It's not all attention whoring. There are some serious issues there.
I don't doubt there's issues, but I also believe she blows them out of proportion.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 03:53:23 PM »
I think I flunked Psychology 101 (called it Psychology 11 when I took it. I'm old, huh?). ....but anyway, even I can tell, that cat's crazy. The real "cat' is in a better place now.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
Even the Birdman of Alcatraz wept when his little birdy died.  I'm sorry UP had this experience.

I wish she would have been as sad and angry when her soul and humanity died.   

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 04:36:07 PM »
I don't doubt there's issues, but I also believe she blows them out of proportion.
Yes, her unhinged moments often ring hollow. Especially when she starts off on a rant and then fills her post with tons of links and propaganda. Her outrage also seems selective at times. She's the worst kind of mentally ill patient. Just coherent enough to not be deemed incapable of making decisions for her well being.