Author Topic: All we are saying is: Give Peace a chance...unless it is those people  (Read 3877 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
WhoIsNumberNone (6,232 posts)

Kim Davis Won't Be Arrested Again Promises 'Patriot' Militia Group

The group that battled federal marshals at the Cliven Bundy ranch has sent its members to protect Kim Davis from arrest. 

blah-blah-blah

malaise (132,705 posts)

1. They should arrest all of them

They'd better before these loonies think they can defy all laws - as in Bundy.

TheMastersNemesis (4,977 posts)

3. They Probably Would Not Go Peacefully.

jeff47 (19,506 posts)

13. And the downside is.....? (nt)

Erose999 (5,479 posts)

21. "Do not go gently into that good night..." who gives a **** so long as they're gone. I support using

any means necessary to get rid of the Oaf Queefers. Their next gathering should be turned into a smoking, irradiated crater.

TheMastersNemesis (4,977 posts)

2. The Oath Keepers Are Looking For Armed Conflict With The Feds.

Armed conflict with the feds would make any of them who are killed martyrs. It would be another Waco. And the GOP & RW would use such an incident to the hilt and encourage even confrontation. The GOP wants Obama to be forced to act and create chaos for the 2016 election. And the MSM would chime right in helping them.

Jamastiene (35,684 posts)

18. It might be another Waco, but if the government continues to not enforce

the laws, they will continue to be more and more emboldened and continue to keep the laws from being enforceable. If the feds cannot or will not help, locals will be less likely to bother following the laws. Why even have a country or laws if the feds won't enforce them. I wouldn't care if it did turn into another Waco. Koresh caused that shit to happen, not the feds. Why people see that Waco bunch as some kind of heroes or martyrs is beyond me. Koresh was a child molester of at least one child, his sister in law, and possibly more. If he hadn't stockpile so much explosive shit and had his little standoff with the feds, his whole cult would still be alive. He caused that, not the government.

Of course, the RWNJs see it different, but it is long overdue that they learn they need to follow the laws like the rest of us. What I would not give for a tough liberal administration that doesn't take shit from right wingers for fear of not being liked by them. Who ****ing cares if they like us? They need to follow the law and quit obstructing justice and causing problems. They will continue to do it as long as they know they can get away with it. Make an example of them by actually arresting and trying them for their obstruction and the rest will think twice about pulling this bullshit. Letting that woman out of jail was the first step to giving them what they want. They will continue until no one enforces civil rights for gay couples anywhere below the Mason Dixon line and the feds won't bother to step in. It was a bad move, a VERY bad move.

If the rest of us had to put up with ****ing asshole dumbass Bush for eight years because the SCOTUS said so, they can put up with gay marriage not affecting one iota of their daily lives, except for their obsessive hatred for gay people. Until homophobia is seen as the problem (it is), there is nothing we can do about them obsessing that somewhere, at some time, some gay person might have the right to exist without being harassed and stalked and murdered. As far as gay marriage goes, they can print more marriage licenses to make up for them using up multiple marriage licenses for the numerous multiple marriages they find so damn sacred.

I guess you can tell by this post, I'm fed up with them getting away with their bullshit. That is my one non-liberal quality; I wouldn't care if it did end up being another Waco. I don't give a shit if bigots like me or not. I just want them to move the **** out of the way so I can have my civil rights if the government decides to let me have more civil rights. Hint: I would like to not be fired from my job for being gay and other rights we don't have yet too.

The feds need to enforce the laws in areas where people are so routinely bigoted and have always gotten away with it and caused trouble any time civil rights are given to another group of people who should have had them to begin with. Letting these hate groups get away with obstructing justice is no way to run a country. They had better be glad I am not in charge. Waco would be a wet dream to them. They would like something as mild as Waco happening to them if they don't follow the damn laws, and I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of them. They have raped and beaten the pity and compassion out of this gay women from the south. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Dawson Leery (12,774 posts)

60. Does another Waco have to occur?

It might have to. These hardliners cannot be allowed to use violence to get their way.
What will stop them from harassing minorities at the voting booths? What will stop them from harassing gay couples, non Christians, Athiests, Immigrants?

The American far right thinks of the Europeans as being soft. I assure them, the French would not allow some skinheads to get way with something like this. If some far right skinheads decided to undermine the authority of the elected government, the French government would unleash much worse than Waco on their asses.

The sovereign citizens/oathkeepers must feel the heat that was felt over Dresden in 1944.

These spoiled thugs have been appeased since 1865. It MUST STOP!

Lordquinton (2,786 posts)

68. I believe that's the reason they didn't act on them last year

Even though it would have been fully justified, given everything that was happening. Instead they took their aggressions out on Ferguson.

tabasco (20,264 posts)

28. I'm not scared.

Federal marshals show up and these traitorous idiot derelicts will:

1) Have their asses handed to them in a firefight, or,
2) Run away like a bunch of little babies.

Either way, it's time they learned the US is a nation of laws.

Old Crow (480 posts)

33. I agree completely. And I have to say...

... the sooner the better. When yahoos are allowed to strut and swagger with their guns like this in defiance of a federal judge, it does nothing but embolden them. This needs to be shut down ASAP.

yellowcanine (27,513 posts)

19. Armed defiance of a Federal judge's order? Okay that could be treason.

frylock (26,919 posts)

20. Eric Holder's legacy..

these ****wads should have been dealt with in NV.

toddwv (2,357 posts)

22. So the Shariasts have their footsoldiers.

What's next? Explosive vests at malls?

If they were jihadist you traitors would be having a group session working through your western imperialist privilege.

Star Member csziggy (18,784 posts)

85. Next? - they've already blown up and burned down women's clinics

Not caring whether or not abortions are performed there, they've kept up their terrorism towards women's health care for over forty years. Killing and terrorizing doctors who work at those clinics wasn't enough for them - and isn't enough for the Feds to declare the Christian Taliban terrorists.

Now they are spreading their open terrorism to more segments of society and no one seems to be willing to stop them. Margaret Atwood was correct in what she foresaw in The Handmaid's Tale.

The Handmaid's Tale is a fifth-rate sci-fi story about a young woman kept as breeding stock.

Yet the Proglodytes treat it as prophecy.

Downtown Hound (8,910 posts)

25. Good, let them gather in one spot

and then arrest them all. If they resist, well, maybe then they'll understand what we've been trying to tell them all along: fighting the government with only a gun is a really bad idea.

longship (27,911 posts)

31. Good luck with that, guys.

I will be keeping score.

US Marshalls: 0
OafKeepers: 0

Let me know when the whistle blows and the ball goes into play. Let's see how this works out for ya.

jalan48 (1,415 posts)

32. So we are at the point where citizens can claim laws are illegitimate and act accordingly.

All we need is for a Republican running for President to side with the Oath Keepers and then we can have them claim the 'other' party is illegitimate as well. This is how Fascism takes hold in a country. Laws no longer apply and those with the 'true' beliefs get to rule whether they are in the majority or not. Obama needs to take these folks on, ASAP. And we thought Bush and Cheney were bad....

No controlling authority.

rtracey (884 posts)

36. please

please step in front of the US Marshals when they are arresting this arrogant POS woman for not doing her job. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..... thank you

Joey Liberal (5,438 posts)

50. Oath Keepers should get whacked

We let them off the hook once before. That should not happen again.

Ned Flanders (85 posts)

53. Somone HAS been killed, two cops in Vegas

Remember that couple who killed two cops and put a Gasden flag on one of the bodies? They were at the Bundy event as well.

Shadowflash (1,038 posts)

59. Who didn't see this shit coming?

Rednecks with more bullets than brains with a Clint Eastwood wanna-be complex.

So much for the conservative right's 'blue lives matter' faux outrage. Between this and the Bundy fiasco, it seems to me the 'patriots' *cough, cough!* have no issues pointing guns at, threatening or possibly shooting cops doing their jobs.

ejbr (4,143 posts)

62. The government better

not play patty cake with these bitches this time.

YabaDabaNoDinoNo (58 posts)

65. Elect me POTUS and by day 2 every single oath keeper and anti choice fundy

Will either be dead or in jail

I would do it on day 1 but day 1 will be busy rounding up bush Cheney and everyone else regardless of party to stand trial at the hauge for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I have not figured out day 3 yet

Perhaps hanging banksters by their endtrails will be on the card

Ha want real change for the better elect me

BlueJazz (23,505 posts)

74. President?..Hell...I wish you were the King. Life would be a lot less hassle

colsohlibgal (1,951 posts)

70. They Are Talking Treason

It is past time we get ultra tough with these nuts, America's ISIS, wanting to push us back to Medieval times and make us a theocracy.

bl968 (294 posts)

84. Seditious conspiracy

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Or

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Take your pick. I submitted a tip to the FBI from their web site linking the story and the Applicable us code.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027160787
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: All we are saying is: Give Peace a chance...unless it is those people
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 06:21:53 PM »

I would do it on day 1 but day 1 will be busy rounding up bush Cheney and everyone else regardless of party to stand trial at the hauge for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Read: "Caliphate" if you want to know what would happen to you, if I were elected President.  See the Michael Moore part.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 06:39:28 PM »
Probably a racist homophobic caliphate, because...

Serena Williams, the best athlete ever...unless you are a racist, lost.
I can't understand this probably because of white privilege, even though I am black...in protest of the current administration.
That is all, for now.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 06:55:15 PM »

:urmeds: :blah: Did TMN spawn a :drool:ing sock puppet? :blah: :urmeds:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 02:05:28 AM »
:urmeds: :blah: Did TMN spawn a :drool:ing sock puppet? :blah: :urmeds:

His gangrenous foot developed a mind of its own, and is typing with its toes.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 02:19:28 AM »
All these fantasies these keyboard warrior asshats invision...if any one of them were to happen they'd run for the hills as fast as they could grab their pot and patchouli oil. And you notice not one of these pansy ass bitches fantasize about any senario that requires any action from them. They just want the government to go after their political enemies. Beware DUmmies because one of two things are possible:

1. Your party is no longer in charge and you'll never be taken seriously again in your lifetimes...in fact, you'll be a laughingstock (it's what you deserve)
and/or
2. Everyone you disagree with will have already been rounded up and they'll start in on you. As you have no means of defending yourselves, you'll be sitting ducks.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 02:56:22 AM »
Jamastiene (35,684 posts)

18. It might be another Waco, but if the government continues to not enforce

the laws, they will continue to be more and more emboldened and continue to keep the laws from being enforceable. If the feds cannot or will not help, locals will be less likely to bother following the laws. Why even have a country or laws if the feds won't enforce them. I wouldn't care if it did turn into another Waco. Koresh caused that shit to happen, not the feds. Why people see that Waco bunch as some kind of heroes or martyrs is beyond me. Koresh was a child molester of at least one child, his sister in law, and possibly more. If he hadn't stockpile so much explosive shit and had his little standoff with the feds, his whole cult would still be alive. He caused that, not the government.

Of course, the RWNJs see it different, but it is long overdue that they learn they need to follow the laws like the rest of us. What I would not give for a tough liberal administration that doesn't take shit from right wingers for fear of not being liked by them. Who ****ing cares if they like us? They need to follow the law and quit obstructing justice and causing problems. They will continue to do it as long as they know they can get away with it. Make an example of them by actually arresting and trying them for their obstruction and the rest will think twice about pulling this bullshit. Letting that woman out of jail was the first step to giving them what they want. They will continue until no one enforces civil rights for gay couples anywhere below the Mason Dixon line and the feds won't bother to step in. It was a bad move, a VERY bad move.

If the rest of us had to put up with ****ing asshole dumbass Bush for eight years because the SCOTUS said so, they can put up with gay marriage not affecting one iota of their daily lives, except for their obsessive hatred for gay people. Until homophobia is seen as the problem (it is), there is nothing we can do about them obsessing that somewhere, at some time, some gay person might have the right to exist without being harassed and stalked and murdered. As far as gay marriage goes, they can print more marriage licenses to make up for them using up multiple marriage licenses for the numerous multiple marriages they find so damn sacred.

I guess you can tell by this post, I'm fed up with them getting away with their bullshit. That is my one non-liberal quality; I wouldn't care if it did end up being another Waco. I don't give a shit if bigots like me or not. I just want them to move the **** out of the way so I can have my civil rights if the government decides to let me have more civil rights. Hint: I would like to not be fired from my job for being gay and other rights we don't have yet too.

The feds need to enforce the laws in areas where people are so routinely bigoted and have always gotten away with it and caused trouble any time civil rights are given to another group of people who should have had them to begin with. Letting these hate groups get away with obstructing justice is no way to run a country. They had better be glad I am not in charge. Waco would be a wet dream to them. They would like something as mild as Waco happening to them if they don't follow the damn laws, and I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of them. They have raped and beaten the pity and compassion out of this gay women from the south. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Dawson Leery (12,774 posts)

60. Does another Waco have to occur?

It might have to. These hardliners cannot be allowed to use violence to get their way.
What will stop them from harassing minorities at the voting booths? What will stop them from harassing gay couples, non Christians, Athiests, Immigrants?

The American far right thinks of the Europeans as being soft. I assure them, the French would not allow some skinheads to get way with something like this. If some far right skinheads decided to undermine the authority of the elected government, the French government would unleash much worse than Waco on their asses.

The sovereign citizens/oathkeepers must feel the heat that was felt over Dresden in 1944.

These spoiled thugs have been appeased since 1865. It MUST STOP!

Pot meet kettle, Last I checked, the democrats were the party responsible for the KKK, They were the party responsible for the Jim Crow laws, and THEY were responsible for 'seperate but equal'.

So the heat that was felt over Dresden, eh? You're talking about firebombing AMERICAN cities idiot. Something we didn't even do in the 'illegal war' you idiots keep harping on about. If it wasn't done in Iraq or Afghanistan, why should we do it against our OWN CITIZENS? Oh that's right... 'Scratch a liberal, find a fascist'.

:rofl: :rotf: :lol: The FRENCH wouldn't allow something like this to happen?! That is the funniest joke I've heard ALL DAY!! STOP! I'M DYING HERE!!

The French have let the Muslims riot in their cities, fool. What do you think the end result was? APPEASEMENT! http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/21/paris-riots-police-identity-check-muslim

As for harrassing people at the voting booth, Black panthers ring a bell?

All in all, it's a pretty ENORMOUS pile of stupid you have here DUche. And if you honestly think the US Marshals are going to bring about your 'Nacht der langen Messer' ('Night of the Long Knives' for the Deutsch impaired), I want some of what you are smoking.  :stoner:

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 04:25:21 AM »
These people are vile!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 05:54:40 AM »
These people are vile!

Cindie

No, not vile, Stoopid.

Number 1 in my argument is that if any kind of a confrontation should occur, the dummies will run away like frightened rabbits.

Quik, like bunny.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 11:38:03 AM »
hanging banksters by their endtrails
The money quote.  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 12:00:58 PM »
No, not vile, Stoopid.

Number 1 in my argument is that if any kind of a confrontation should occur, the dummies will run away like frightened rabbits.

Quik, like bunny.

Rabbits = Libtards
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 02:23:05 PM »
longship (27,911 posts)

31. Good luck with that, guys.

I will be keeping score.

US Marshalls: 0
OafKeepers: 0

Let me know when the whistle blows and the ball goes into play. Let's see how this works out for ya.

Uh DUmmie, that would be Oathkeepers 1 and US Marshall's 0.  And do not believe for a second that we will all line up shoulder to shoulder. 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 03:39:26 PM »
WhoIsNumberNone (6,232 posts)

Kim Davis Won't Be Arrested Again Promises 'Patriot' Militia Group

The group that battled federal marshals at the Cliven Bundy ranch has sent its members to protect Kim Davis from arrest. 

When did oathkeepers battle federal marshals?

Oh, never.

Revisionist dummies.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 04:02:43 PM »
malaise (132,705 posts)

1. They should arrest all of them

They'd better before these loonies think they can defy all laws - as in Bundy.

Hey, DUmmy. If your lord and master the Emperor Obama can pick and choose which laws to observe and which to ignore, then so can we all.

So can we all.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 07:25:50 PM »
The money quote.  :rotf:

What, pray tell, is an endtrail?  The slime leaking out of a dummy's ass after////well fill in the blank yourself. :popcorn:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 07:38:27 PM »
Boudicca, I think it may be where the chemtrail stops or starts.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2015, 07:53:18 PM »
Boudicca, I think it may be where the chemtrail stops or starts.

:popcorn:

Maybe we can send them and their endtrails over to Iran, ya know, engage in Chemical Warfare?  A few good endtrails might obliterate the Parchan facility, or at least clear all the scientists out so work on the bomb doesn't continue.  And if dummie trails set off the nukes inside, so much the better. :popcorn:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 07:04:35 AM »
All I'm saying is: Give Chance a piece, he ain't never had any.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2015, 07:34:40 AM »
abaDabaNoDinoNo (58 posts)

Dear Mole:
You are trying to hard. Do some more k/r and +1 posts to get your count up before going full DUmmie.

Regards,

Fiddy
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2015, 08:14:31 AM »
All we are saying is 'give pizza chants'.

'Pizza, pizza!'
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
Dear Mole:
You are trying to hard. Do some more k/r and +1 posts to get your count up before going full DUmmie.

Regards,

Fiddy

He went full retard.  Never go full retard until you have well over 1,000 posts.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2015, 03:15:28 AM »
Hey, DUmmy. If your lord and master the Emperor Obama can pick and choose which laws to observe and which to ignore, then so can we all.

So can we all.

Hi5 earned for that. The DUches don't seem to realize Pandora's box has been opened.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015, 05:51:54 AM »
Erose999 (5,479 posts)

21. "Do not go gently into that good night..." who gives a **** so long as they're gone. I support using

any means necessary to get rid of the Oaf Queefers. Their next gathering should be turned into a smoking, irradiated crater.

Scratch a Liberal...

Seriously DUmmies...it's threads like this that cause people to want to strongly support the 2nd Amendment.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2015, 06:04:03 AM »
Scratch a Liberal...Find a NAZI or a Stalin wannabee.

Seriously DUmmies...it's threads like this that cause people to want to strongly support the 2nd Amendment.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2015, 06:13:28 AM »

This DUmmie has no clue as to how soft the Hollande government is right now.  I've seen a container of sour cream with more stiffness to it that the current French government.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0