Author Topic: Coolest ranger wants to be remembered  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Coolest ranger wants to be remembered
« on: August 15, 2015, 05:45:05 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027080303

My name is Cordell Garrett. Some of you on democratic underground may know me, some of you may not know me. I am a published author under the pen name Robert James Winchester. i am a huge sci-fi fan as evident by the three books I have written so far. I am of a mixed race back ground. My great, great, grandfather was a white man, my father was black and my great, great grandmother was a Native American. I am very nervous and afraid to write this letter because of all the censorship of people of color going around. My intentions is to not inflame or upset anyone but I want you to understand the consequences of what will happen if you let your hatred of people of color take over. As Yoda once said about fear, “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” That being said, I like to pose a very serious question to those of you who hate me because I am black. I want to tell this story from two viewpoints, a white person who supports us and does not want us to vanish into history and the view point of the racist who gets offended at everything we represent. This is a post that I like to title, "Will you remember me when I am gone?"

endless drivel

I will remember you as a crossed eyed,queer retard that lies endlessly.

Is that okay?

Response to Coolest Ranger (Original post)

Sat Aug 15, 2015, 01:33 PM

Star Member WinkyDink (44,065 posts)
2. "...we are trying to get you to see things through our eyes." When I was wee, my mother taught me

about "walking a mile in another's moccasins." It is WHY I became a Democrat. Democrats, REAL Democrats, try to do exactly as you wish.

Now, let me ask you this one:
"...you'll never have to worry being killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time"----Have you ever considered this from a WOMAN'S perspective?

From "The Gift of Fear":
“Most men fear getting laughed at or humiliated by a romantic prospect while most women fear rape and death.”
― Gavin de Becker, The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence

I don't mean to digress or obfuscate; I mean to point out that it is not easy to do as you wish.

Shut up black man.

you'd also realize that ANY person could be killed by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The other day in this area a 21 year old guy was driving down the interstate when a tire came off a truck, flew across the median and into his windshield - killing him.

I am not sure if he was white, but even if he was, I am pretty sure that white skin would not have protected him any more than a Y chromosome did.

That line is hard to believe that MOST women fear rape and death. My sisters and nieces have had lots of boyfriends and that has never been an issue. My baby sister, eight years younger than me, used to go talk to these guys outside our house, in her little pj's, basically panties and a shirt, when she was like in the 8th grade, and I used to ask her "do you have any idea what you are doing?"

Although I suppose it is no different from the bikini my little sister used to wear. As a kid I was afraid to go swimming, afraid that bigger boys would beat me up or dunk me. My little sister had no such fear.

Response to hfojvt (Reply #16)

Sat Aug 15, 2015, 05:39 PM

Hekate (30,949 polsts)
28. Just so: Most liberal women fear rape and death. You live in a nice bubble, though. nt

Or having to be proactive in dating or pay for anything ever you mean.

Sat Aug 15, 2015, 01:42 PM

Star Member PeaceNikki (24,728 posts)
4. Thank you for this.

More babies to butcher!!!

Sat Aug 15, 2015, 05:55 PM

Star Member mcar (2,594 posts)
32. CR you are amazing!

Thank you for this thought provoking essay.

Too bad that the George Lucas guy only beat coolest fag to the script by a measly 40 years.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Coolest ranger wants to be remembered
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »
"Will you remember me when I am gone?"

No, but faster, please?

I am of a mixed race back ground. My great, great, grandfather was a white man, my father was black and my great, great grandmother was a Native American.

Oh,   ::) .....how original.

As Yoda once said about fear, “Fear is the path to the dark side.

What the fictional character forgot to tell you is that fear leads to survival, you retard.   :thatsright:

I wouldn't be giving up your day job, if I were you. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:52:00 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 07:34:49 PM »
Coolest Ranger

Remember you when you're gone? Hell DUmbass, I didn't know you even existed. Why would I give a flying **** that you're gone?

Here's the DUmbasses page on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Robert-James-Winchester/e/B0114ZVO3Q/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

He's on the dole as you would expect with any DUmbass.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 07:39:35 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 07:44:22 PM »
They're either angst ridden or patting themselves on the back. There's no in between. All those "I converted a right winger" stories...no ****ing way. Normal people don't want to be part of a philosophy, political or otherwise that's based on anger, depression and arrogance.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 08:11:31 PM »
He's a genuine Nubian Cherokee princess.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 08:50:19 PM »
He's a genuine Nubian Cherokee princess.

With blessings from Liz Warren no doubt.
Maybe even Rachael Dolezal to boot(black).
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 10:25:36 PM »

After reading the sample of his book on Amazon, I have a comment:

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 11:09:52 PM »
From Amazon

Robert James Winchester was born on December 7th, 1973 and comes from a small town in North Eastern North Carolina. He was blinded in one eye by the time he was 34 years old and has devoted his life to writing science fiction with the dream of buying his own home to accommodate his disability.

Robert's dream is to one day see his novels either on the big screen or small screen so that others can share his love and passion for science fiction with the world. Robert is currently on social security disability but would like to earn enough money so that he never has to stress about finances again

http://www.amazon.com/Robert-James-Winchester/e/B0114ZVO3Q
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 11:10:55 PM »
The plot to his book Space Diarrhea: A Clash of Ideals sounds like it is based on Underground Panthers fantasy version of her life story.  She should sue his fat ass.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 11:42:17 PM »
blinded in one eye by the time he was 34 years old and has devoted his life to writing science fiction with the dream of buying his own home to accommodate his disability.

I'd love to hear more about this dream house.  No stairs?  Extra lighting? :???:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2015, 11:50:10 PM »
blinded in one eye by the time he was 34 years old and has devoted his life to writing science fiction with the dream of buying his own home to accommodate his disability.

My god, does this fool have ANYONE who can edit his work? He makes it sound like being blind in one eye is something people aspire to. Can't he say, "...on the government dole by the time he was 34..."? Now THAT'S something they aspire to.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 04:26:01 AM »

I'd love to hear more about this dream house.  No stairs?  Extra lighting? :???:

What kind of special accommodations does a one-eyed idiot need? 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 05:35:50 AM »

Padding on everything . . .  :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 06:58:14 AM »
As we say here in the South, "That boy ain't right in the head."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 07:08:43 AM »

Two-dimensional home.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 08:02:12 AM »
Now, let me ask you this one:
"...you'll never have to worry being killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time"----Have you ever considered this from a WOMAN'S perspective?

Translation: Forget what you want, I'm going to outvictim you.

typical. each DUmmie is more of a victim than the next.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 08:13:38 AM »

My god, does this fool have ANYONE who can edit his work? He makes it sound like being blind in one eye is something people aspire to. Can't he say, "...on the government dole by the time he was 34..."? Now THAT'S something they aspire to.

I would say no -

From the 'dust-jacket' for one of his E-Books :
  Obadiah Cordell "OC" Walker has no idea how important he is to the future of the planet Earth.
Why? Because he is next in line to be Emperor of the Kingdom of Corinth. Upon learning of this, fear and confusion overwhelm this poor young man from a simple country town in North Carolina who has never been to the big city. But he won't be alone, he'll have a staff of loyal officers helping him to navigate this dangerous and unpredictable world of politics. Set in multiple locations and multiple time lines, this is a character-driven story told from the view points of several characters. At times the story is fun, at times there are a little danger, a little romance, betrayal, loyalty and devotion.

While Obadiah struggles to find his place in this new and exciting world, President Alexander King on the other hand see's Obadiah as a threat to his ultimate plan to wage war against the Kingdom of Corinth. For President King, it's simple, he wants all the wealth the Kingdom has, namely, the gold and the silver and their treasury so he can funnel it into his own company and he'll use anyone and do anything he can to achieve that goal.

Then their is the war itself which will be fought ten years into the story and told from the view point of Colonel Phoenix Harm who is in charge of the 305th Corinth Armed Services division. A series of murders in the castle could have a deadly affect on the war itself unless Colonel Phoenix and Obadiah now serving as Emperor can figure out the motive and tie it to the United States.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 10:16:32 AM »
Robert James Winchester was born on December 7th, 1973 and comes from a small town in North Eastern North Carolina. He was blinded in one eye by the time he was 34 years old and has devoted his life to writing science fiction with the dream of buying his own home to accommodate his disability.

Robert's dream is to one day see his novels either on the big screen or small screen so that others can share his love and passion for science fiction with the world. Robert is currently on social security disability but would like to earn enough money so that he never has to stress about finances again

He'd better be careful, then. He could poke the other one out, too!

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 10:23:52 AM »
buying his own home to accommodate his disability

What is this bullshit? What can you do to a house to accommodate losing one eye?

Maybe everything is the same distance away from everything else,  to make up for the loss of depth perception.

Robert is currently on social security disability but would like to earn enough money so that he never has to stress about finances again

Some of the most successful entrepreneurs in history worked with the loss of one eye:

Kinda puts the one-eyed moonbat and Hopalong Bob to shame!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 10:26:54 AM »
If I get my eye poked out, maybe I can get some o' dat free disability money, too!

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2015, 02:37:22 PM »

Naw, it's the one where everything is paid for by hard working Americans who support his worthless ass with their hard earned money. After all, looking at a sample of his "writings", it's the only way this taker is going to get the house of his dreams.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2015, 04:19:07 PM »
NO. I will sigh with relief, maybe piss on your grave...but after that, you're out with the trash.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2015, 07:32:31 AM »
They're either angst ridden or patting themselves on the back. There's no in between. All those "I converted a right winger" stories...no ****ing way. Normal people don't want to be part of a philosophy, political or otherwise that's based on anger, depression and arrogance.

Cindie

Hence why liberal AM talk shows NEVER get off the ground nationally.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site