Author Topic: Bravenak lynched by DU white supremacists.  (Read 827 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Bravenak lynched by DU white supremacists.
« on: August 09, 2015, 10:01:21 AM »
freshwest (52,965 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/118720393

**For The AA Group** Bravenak Is Suspended

Last edited Sun Aug 9, 2015, 05:02 AM - Edit history (3)

Check out the links, from oldest to newest. The last two are related to the Seattle event today:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1251&pid=461603

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251466222

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251470024

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141170737

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251501953

I am angry and sad. At one of the latter threads in the list, Bravenak said she felt afraid. No one supported her feelings, not anyone.

EDIT:

Bravenak, enjoy school. I hope to see you near the end of October.

EDIT 2 : Since this OP was posted, she has gotten two more hides. So now her account is flagged.

Here is the thread with the two latest hides:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141170737

I guess one more can be found so she won't be able to come back until the 8th of December. By that time, she may have moved on to somewhere else. So we may never see here again.

Negro didn't STFU.

lunamagica (1,179 posts)
5. So they got away with it

They can't have anyone bursting their bubble. They'd rather close their eyes and ears and stick to their "truth"

I'm sorry, Bravenak

They? Who are THEY?

lunamagica (1,179 posts)
32. "They" who wanted to silence her. Look at her threads to see who they are. eom

::)

Starry Messenger (26,776 posts)
8. This totally sucks.

50 white people swearing up and down that black radicals in Seattle are the paid tools of George Soros, and those people get to stay, while one Black poster gets swarmed and shut down for keeping it real.

it was a lynch mob.

SunSeeker (12,358 posts)
33. FYI--You got alerted on, I of course voted to leave it.

AUTOMATED MESSAGE: Results of your Jury Service

Mail Message

On Sat Aug 8, 2015, 09:41 PM an alert was sent on the following post:

This totally sucks.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1187&pid=20401

REASON FOR ALERT

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

ALERTER'S COMMENTS

It's disruptive,offensive and inappropriate to make this a white vs black issue without any proof that those raising questions are only white DUers.

You served on a randomly-selected Jury of DU members which reviewed this post. The review was completed at Sat Aug 8, 2015, 09:56 PM, and the Jury voted 2-5 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: If this post should be hidden, then so should a lot of others in this thread. For consistency
Juror #2 voted to HIDE IT
Explanation: No explanation given
Juror #3 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: Wow Bravenak has been flagged for review? Someone fix that immediately.
In researching this, I did get a bit of an education about the racist agenda of some Bernie supporters: I think it's important that people be able to educate on that instead of being labeled as "disruptive" and or banned. Perhaps if that weren't happening, this wouldn't be reaching the level of Bernie's events.

That said, NO HIDE. Hope the other jurors did some research as well.
Juror #4 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I'm a white guy, with mixed feelings about St. Messenger, but don't feel offended by the comment. It seems to me like some alerter is trying to follow up Brave's suspension with an attack on the people who are unhappy about it.
Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Juror #6 voted to HIDE IT
Juror #7 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I don't see how this post is disruptive. If you disagree with the assessment, reply, don't try to shut down the conversation.

Thank you very much for participating in our Jury system, and we hope you will be able to participate again in the future.

A lynch mob of Bernie supporters.... says the HILLBOTs.

Tarheel_Dem (23,196 posts)
45. The invocation of "George Soros" should tell you everything you need to know about the group who went after bravenak & 1SBM. Soros is Public Enemy #1 for the rightwing. That his name is being invoked here to use as a bludgeon against the handful of black posters left, says all you need to know about "The Bern".

... are you saying Bernie is right-wing?

Number23 (19,264 posts)
52. You nailed it. But DAMN, how many times did people tell bravenak THESE PEOPLE AREN'T WORTH

THE TROUBLE?? How many times??

How many times did these people need to crap all over her, twist and distort her statements before she just stopped -- like all the rest of us have?? I TRULY cannot even remember the last time I did an OP in GD or the various iterations of GD-P. This place and these people are NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.

I am beyond pissed about her suspension. SEVEN HIDES. *******it, she only had three hides like two weeks ago! This is COORDINATED and what gets me is that these people are NOT WORTH IT. This entire situation could have been avoided if she could have realized that she is dealing with libertarians that don't care about her or her issues and stopped trying to rationalize and 'educate' these people.

#BLM will go on. And I will support them as I always have and I suspect that bravenak will too. Suspended from here or not. Truth be told and I have told her this many times, I hope she takes her passion and her wit and her beautiful mind and gives this place the deuces. I don't know if I mentioned this or not already but THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.

if I was one to believe in conspiracy theories... a message board owned and operated by the spouse of a Clinton operative who is thought to channel millions into that board doing something to get a Bernie supporter accused of banning a prominent black poster... and then a shitload of HILLBOTs post about BERNIETROLLS being white supremacists... just to push the BERNIETROLLS off the site...

Naaaaa....

Starry Messenger (26,776 posts)
60. It's straight out of tea-bagger territory.

Last edited Sun Aug 9, 2015, 08:37 AM - Edit history (1)

Some folks aren't going to leave one bell unrung in their race to be as vile as possible.

I'd love to say more, but evidently the free speech advocates are looking for people on their list to silence, without any hint of irony, as usual.

Yup. Bernie is just like the TEA party.

totodeinhere (8,757 posts)
38. Can the admins override this and allow her to continue to post?

n/t

They can, but Skinner won't as long as he can use it to damage BERNIETROLLs.

BainsBane (33,402 posts)
20. I am so angry and ashamed

I can't event express myself, not just about Bravenak but about everything going on here. I find it incredibly disturbing.

Bravenak gave so much, tried so hard to explain to them, and they censored her. It's utterly shameful.

DonCoquixote (9,730 posts)
41. OK, so the privileged who have the luxury of fighting over whether Bernie or Hillary will support their majority based vanity got themselves a trophy. With all due respect to Cecil the Lion, this is worse. One bunch of privileged fools goes to Africa and shoots an nimal, the other side still maintains the right to treat Africans like targets.

And to any Hillary types that were using BLM to their ends, knowing Hillary will be nice and hidden till the Halloween candy is in stores, I say this: some BLM may have been pawns, but there are those who will gladly be able to attack Hillary with all the material she has given them. I really look forward to seeing what happens if sometimes tries to disrupt a Hillary rally.

BY the way, Bravenak...to quote 2pac, keep your head up. The battles are lost, but the war is ours to win. The 21st century is not going to be kind to majorties that try to cling do their old privileges.

43. Let's state the facts

The Jury system is a JOKE!

Whether you are a feminist like Seabeyond, and AA voice like Bravenak or 1 strongblackman the truth is, Juries do stalk, they do game the system, and they do so in the name of dominating others. I am sick and tired of seeing people publish things that truly belong in freeperville, yet they get shot up to the greatest page, but anyone who dares suggest this this party has to become a party OF THE PEOPLE, including those who have been cast aside, gets slammed.

Now I have argued with both Seabeyond and Bravenak, so please do not think this is about kissing feet. The internet is a place where ideas are exchanged, not just to reinforce the same ideas you had. And if the folks who hide behind that epic badge of courage called "no explanation given" think we do not see them for what they are, then they are fools.

Just remember, all those fine "Reagan Democrats" that are having a beer at Discussionist now, sooner or later, you good buddy that was slapping you on the back and cheering you on about those uppity types will reveal that all along, they considered you just like us, and that they plan to bury you in the same shallow graves you helped dig for us. The one consolation is that we will not be there to hear you whine and ask for help as your good friends push the dirt over your faces.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Bravenak lynched by DU white supremacists.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 10:03:55 AM »
Bernie bots hate blacks that actually think they deserve all the free shit that should be given to them.

Mr Moskwa smiles in the background.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 10:11:51 AM »

This pretty much leaves randys1 (who, incidentally, is fooling no one with his new disguise) as the voice of the black man on DU.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 11:52:05 AM »
What was Bn's grave sin? Supporting Bernie and calling out probable Clintonian astro-turfing, thereby POing Tsaritsa CHILL supporters, including DU manglement? Supporting BLM, because BLM, thereby POing DU BernieBots? Either way, no need to call out chimeric troll-conspiracies. This one's pure DU internecine strife! May it escalate and become ubiquitous!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 01:56:15 PM »
43. Let's state the facts

The Jury system is a JOKE!

$kinner turning the common area of the asylum into an arena was a  stroke of genius!  Let the lunatics sort each other out, hose the feces and blood from the wall, turn 'em loose again.

Brilliant!

Bears repeating since the DUmbass didn't see it the first time.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 02:57:07 PM »
45. The invocation of "George Soros" should tell you everything you need to know about the group who went after bravenak & 1SBM. Soros is Public Enemy #1 for the rightwing. That his name is being invoked here to use as a bludgeon against the handful of black posters left, says all you need to know about "The Bern".

Seen him a lot. He really hates Ralph Nader. :mental:  :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:03:41 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 03:02:50 PM »
shut down for keeping it real.

LOL   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You organisms are thoroughly retarded.

So, Bern-out (Thanks Sunggs!! :hi5: ) is a right wing plant?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:05:01 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 03:58:41 PM »
My guess is that before long Skimmer will assign the elusive, enigmatic Elad to begin shaping DUmp opinion by manipulating juries and hides - if he hasn't already.

Skimmer has no interest in the DUmp beyond its cash flow, but with Mrs. Skimmer now a Clinton insider,  his long term wealth will be enormously enhanced by a Hildebeast victory and evidence that he's part of the team.