Author Topic: To Hell With It! Ban Me!  (Read 1765 times)

Offline mrclose

To Hell With It! Ban Me!
« on: July 17, 2015, 11:52:12 PM »
Not here, not this forum!

I am so upset!

I have been a member of a forum since 2007.

I was thrown off for good.
Why?

I posted an unimaginable!

My post is as follows.

=============

I am SO SICK of political correctness and I'm a negro!

Because .. I am tired of white folks telling me how bad they feel!

You want to debate black history and slavery?
Fine!
Let's do it.
Be prepared!
Don't bring your talking points!
Bring your best game and your knowledge about us blacks!

Me?
I grew up in an impoverished (POOR) and violent neighborhood.

As soon as I was able to leave .. at the age of 15, I went where I could finish GRADE SCHOOL!

I struggled with the embarrassment of being an OLD MAN in grade school at 15.
I was 'promoted' forward when I turned 16 and finished my high school education at 17!

I came from the slums, studied aviation and Black History in college and flight school, graduated with honors and to this day .. Have NEVER experienced the Racist intimidation that all white's want to TELL ME that I suffered!

I started my career with an airline by the name of NorthEast Yellow Bird (Look it up) as the first Black man who ever (apparently) flew a commercial airliner. (1970)
Delta merged with that airline and I became .. again, the first Ever Black man to fly a commercial air carrier!

I am so sick of White people trying their best to tell me my history!

You are a joke.
You accomplish nothing other than cementing our (blacks) opinions of you which is .. You are a tool!
A tool to use against you!
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Re: To Hell With It! Ban Me!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 06:06:21 AM »
Mr Close, that is a most impressive history you have. I am sorry your long time forum banned you.

The only thing I can see from that is they didn't like you not following like a good little sheep, and tow the party line.

I am very happy and proud you share this forum with us.

And congratulations for all the effort you put into bettering yourself and your situation in life.

I knew there was a reason I liked Delta Airlines...they have excellent taste in employees.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Wayne

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 06:44:30 AM »
 :cheersmate:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 08:41:15 AM »
mrc, it was probably a Lib/Prog forum, and by their standards you've committed 3 deadly sins:

* You're a successful black, by your own work;

* Government social and affirmative racism programs had nothing to do with your success;

* You told those truths on their forum.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 08:54:01 AM »

I am so upset!

Why?

My post is as follows.

=============

Fine!
Let's do it.
Be prepared!

Me?

As soon as I was able to leave .. at the age of 15, I went where I could finish GRADE SCHOOL!

I was 'promoted' forward when I turned 16 and finished my high school education at 17!

I came from the slums, studied aviation and Black History in college and flight school, graduated with honors and to this day .. Have NEVER experienced the Racist intimidation that all white's want to TELL ME that I suffered!

I started my career with an airline by the name of NorthEast Yellow Bird (Look it up) as the first Black man who ever (apparently) flew a commercial airliner. (1970)
Delta merged with that airline and I became .. again, the first Ever Black man to fly a commercial air carrier!

You are a joke.
You accomplish nothing other than cementing our (blacks) opinions of you which is .. You are a tool!

Thank you for your bio. It is impressive but does not fit in with some people's narratives. We live in the post-modern world where the narrative is considered the truth and truth that does not fit the narrative is rejected.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 09:23:31 AM »
We have a BLACK man on this board?!  That's it ... I'm out.  I thought we were all good CONSERVATIVES on this board.  THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!!!

:lmao:

I'm sorry, should I have said  "BLACK PERSON?"  I wouldn't want to offend the obviously liberal black man amongst us.  /stupidity

Mr. Close, that is one impressive resume.  Thanks for sharing that.  You make me feel bad for my white privilege.  Please accept my deepest apologies.   :-)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 10:48:45 AM »

I am so upset!

Why?

My post is as follows.

=============

Fine!
Let's do it.
Be prepared!

Me?

You are a joke.

Well, I've read and re-read your entry several times.  I too am sick to death of the "political correctness" mindset that has swept across this country.  You happen to be black.  I happen to be white.  So freakin' what?  I come from a family where I am only the 3rd generation in this country on my Dad's side and 2nd generation in this country on my Mom's side.  So, clearly the families are not responsible for slavery; nor do I feel indebted to black or that blacks are "owed" anything.  In fact, my families grew up in poverty as well and worked hard to accomplish what we have. I was taught that we all tie our shoes and put our pants on the same way; nobody is better than anybody else. I am proud of my heritage and don't feel anyone owes me, nor do I feel I owe anyone else because of their heritage.  Acting upon and voting on behalf of political correctness is one of the things that ails this country.

As for black history, we now have "black history" month which wasn't taught when I went to school which should be included as a part of history, but now a lot of "white history" has been left out of the schools.  Conservative thinking, accurately teaching history and teaching the Constitution have been thrown out the window along with God and Christianity...in my books that is politically incorrect!

As I stated in my first paragraph, I have read and re-read your entry and can't discern any legitimate reason as to why you were kicked off of a forum other than you are going against political correctness and the norm.

They did you a favor by kicking you out ... obviously they couldn't handle the simple truth that not everyone has jumped onto the political correctness train. Some of us actually have a brain and can think for ourselves.  You are better off without them.

Glad you post here.   :yahoo:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:56:46 AM by libertybele »
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 01:37:39 PM »
 :cheersmate: :yahoo:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 05:34:33 PM »
I'm dying to know, which forum was it?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 06:39:49 PM »
I also would like to know which forum it is.  It just might be fun to visit!   :whistling:
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 10:23:11 PM »
Nice rant, Mr. Close.

And congratulations on takin' care of bidness.  :cheersmate:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2015, 12:48:21 PM »
The political forum itself is probably 60/40 in favor of the liberal trash.

The mods are the REAL pieces of CR@P!

What they don't like, they either delete the post, suspend or ban the poster permanently.

I myself had been 'infracted' (suspended) over twenty times since 2007 for speaking my mind.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/

~ Anonymous

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2015, 01:00:01 PM »
mrclose, I know how you feel.
I sympathize, commiserate and empathize with you.
I am black, in protest of the current administration.
I was banned from a forum that was said to be completely neutral to anyone's politics.
I probably don't know exactly how you feel, but I have a good idea.
It's hard to beat the libs (and "moderates") at their own game.
If you come up with a way to do it, let me(and the rest of us) know.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 04:21:43 PM »
This got me banned for a month from the above mentioned forum a while back.

~ Anonymous

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 06:59:34 PM »
This got me banned for a month from the above mentioned forum a while back.

Well, was this before or after you were banned the first time? 

Offline mrclose

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 07:56:03 PM »
Well, was this before or after you were banned the first time?
I lost count after the third or fourth banning. :lmao:

This banning is permanent.

I can't even access the home page! :rotf:

~ Anonymous

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 08:37:26 PM »

Yeah.  You succeeded.  Congratulations!  You know you've made your point when you've permanently ruffled someone's feathers.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 08:58:16 PM »
Quote from: mrclose

You should have told them you were Dutch on your grandmother's side.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 09:11:13 PM »

You got nothing to lose -- tell us! :)

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 09:34:47 PM »
You got nothing to lose -- tell us! :)
Location?

It's in one of my posts above.

~ Anonymous

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 10:03:29 PM »
Location?

It's in one of my posts above.

*DOH*

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 10:07:45 PM »
I just took a quick glance and one of the first post I saw was:

CamaroGuy

3,568 posts, read 4,245,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus  View Post
Mexico was in very bad shape before the Spanish even showed up; they only somehow managed to make it worse.
That modern Mexico is screwed up is not a surprise.

Well the present day people in Mexico were largely created from rape.

And you are upset you were banned?  I would wear it as a badge of honor!

These people are worse than DU or KOS.