Author Topic: Eminem Said It Best When He Said "I Am Whatever I Say I Am"...  (Read 2523 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
:rotf: Yeah, we'll see how well your 'feeling' you're an airborne trooper works. I call for a night mass-tactical jump on Sicily DZ from a C-130 (the clown car of the skies) for TX with a 60+ lb ruck... And no airborne school! You better sleep at a Holiday inn express!

Combat drop ? 600 feet ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
Combat drop ? 600 feet ?

Naaaahhh, I'll even be generous and give him the 800 foot training altitude we use for night tactical airborne ops!  :-)
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Naaaahhh, I'll even be generous and give him the 800 foot training altitude we use for night tactical airborne ops!  :-)

At least that gives him a chance at a reserve try if his main fouls.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
At least that gives him a chance at a reserve try if his main fouls.
Hopefully the day I jump my chute won't have been packed by a mechanic that identified as a rigger that day.

Oh and when I land I want my jump master certification as well. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
Hopefully the day I jump my chute won't have been packed by a mechanic that identified as a rigger that day.

Oh and when I land I want my jump master certification as well.

Hell, if you make it to the ground in one piece and don't have to be taken away in an ambulance, I'd say you would be entitled to your master wings. That's some 'Band of Brothers' level of ballsyness right there.

I remember overhearing to an old timer at the division association convention who walked up to this braggart who was talking about how he was master rated, 100+ jumps, etc. to everyone in sight. The old man asked him 'how many jumps did you say you had again'? The bragging soldier told him. The old man said 'Really? I've only got three'. The braggart said 'Only three'? Not realizing he'd been set up. The old timer replied 'Yeah Normandy, Nijmegen, and Sicily'.

You could almost hear the Braggart's ego deflating. :-) :rotf:

(For those not aware, Normandy, Nijmegen, and Sicily were three of the combat jumps the 82nd Airborne conducted in WWII, hence the humor. The oldtimer's three REAL jumps trumped the Braggart's 100+ 'training' jumps)
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers