Author Topic: Some tips and info for DUmmies in regard to the latest issue of outrage  (Read 2358 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
1. The first black slave (not indentured servant) in the United States was owned by a black man.
2. The flag that you’re getting pissed off about this week is not the Confederate flag. It is the battle flag. It was also used as the Navy Jack. If you want to know what the first Confederate flag looked like take a look at the current Georgia state flag as it is very similar. I find this to be somewhat ironic. Georgia’s flag was changed in 2001 because people with nothing else to do in life bitched that it contained the Confederate flag. It did not. It contained the Confederate battle flag. After a change to a bland flag between 2001 and 2003 the geniuses finally settled on a design that would make everyone happy: a flag that looked like the real Confederate flag. Very few people realize this fact. I suppose they are just too stupid to know. Isn’t government controlled public education grand?
3. A lot of brave and honorable people died fighting under the banner of the Confederate flag.
4. If you want me to think that black lives really matter to you then get back to me when you begin working on the issue of black on black crime that predominately occurs in Democratic shit-holes.
5. If you want me to think that all lives matter to you let me see you display outrage when someone with dark skin assaults and/or murders someone with light skin.
6. If you want me to think you’re not really racist pieces of shit show me some evidence that you are judging others by the content of their character.
7. Finally, you can ban any piece of cloth that you want, but until you can remove hatred from the heart there will be no change.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
1. The first black slave (not indentured servant) in the United States was owned by a black man.
2. The flag that you’re getting pissed off about this week is not the Confederate flag. It is the battle flag. It was also used as the Navy Jack. If you want to know what the first Confederate flag looked like take a look at the current Georgia state flag as it is very similar. I find this to be somewhat ironic. Georgia’s flag was changed in 2001 because people with nothing else to do in life bitched that it contained the Confederate flag. It did not. It contained the Confederate battle flag. After a change to a bland flag between 2001 and 2003 the geniuses finally settled on a design that would make everyone happy: a flag that looked like the real Confederate flag. Very few people realize this fact. I suppose they are just too stupid to know. Isn’t government controlled public education grand?
3. A lot of brave and honorable people died fighting under the banner of the Confederate flag.
4. If you want me to think that black lives really matter to you then get back to me when you begin working on the issue of black on black crime that predominately occurs in Democratic shit-holes.
5. If you want me to think that all lives matter to you let me see you display outrage when someone with dark skin assaults and/or murders someone with light skin.
6. If you want me to think you’re not really racist pieces of shit show me some evidence that you are judging others by the content of their character.
7. Finally, you can ban any piece of cloth that you want, but until you can remove hatred from the heart there will be no change.

Maybe they want to be the only purveyors of Hate.  You know, sort of like the government being the major force in education. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline HawkHogan

Hi Five!

This toddler must have been named Confederate McFlags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=233&v=AZJ9uBXyhXU

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

:clap: :clap: :clap:

All of them excellent points, Flips, that the primitives need to contemplate upon, but my favorite's this one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Outstanding Flippy!!!!! Bravo!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline SVPete

H-5 earned and given. I will admit that your #2 was news to me. Not surprising, I suppose, for some one who has lived all but 6 years of his life in CA (the 6 years were spent in AZ). But then I'm not one of the ones with his foot so far in his mouth that there are teeth marks around my knee.

BTW, re your #3, I would be very surprised if none of those who died, willingly, fighting under that flag were black.

To #1 you could have added that even in the middle of the 19th Century there were blacks - and "Native Americans" - who owned slaves. Were DU-folk to read Uncle Tom's Cabin rather than use his name as an epithet they would know this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dixierose

H^5

I was born & raised in GA, so I was aware of the state flag. That was a contentious part of the Governor's election back when Roy Barnes was Gov.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
So true.

There are many Blacks, including former slaves who were involved in the slave trade and/or slave owners. Slavery is still legal in Africa.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:30:48 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FaC

I just want to know why nobody is calling for the heads of the descendants who originally sold the slaves to the evil slave traders (IE. the African kings and warlords).

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."

Hi5, That was very well reasoned and thought out.,Which means none of the DUches will pay attention to it or will be upset by it! Excellent work flippydoo!
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
I just want to know why nobody is calling for the heads of the descendants who originally sold the slaves to the evil slave traders (IE. the African kings and warlords).
While the Left is on this witch hunt...they might as well go after the Cherokee Nation out in Oklahoma for owning slaves on their plantations in Alabama and Georgia.

Hell all five "civilized" tribes were slave owners.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Lurking DUmbasses,take a look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
"From the 7th century until around the 1960s, the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another."

Oh wait,it has not ended yet.

Offline SVPete

Or the descendants of the many Arab-Muslim slave traders who acted as middlemen for the eeeeeee-vile Europeans?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline RayRaytheSBS

Or the descendants of the many Arab-Muslim slave traders who acted as middlemen for the eeeeeee-vile Europeans?

Oh they wouldn't be outraged about that. That's they're religion, you need to respect their culture! /DUmode off
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”

Offline SVPete

Oh they wouldn't be outraged about that. That's they're religion, you need to respect their culture! /DUmode off

Yeppers! Muslims enslaved black, but that's OK, because that's their culture.

The Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas practiced human sacrifice, but that's OK, because that's their culture.

The Canaanites practiced human sacrifice, but that's OK, because that's their culture.

17th-19th Century Americans, some of them, owned slaves, making their culture corrupt, evil, etc. ... [Sarcasm] makes sense to me! [/Sarcasm]

Offline FlippyDoo

Saw an article today about ISIS selling 42 Yazidi women. Since DU is all worked up about slavery that happened 150 years ago I just knew they'd be very vocal about slavery happening right now. So I nadined "Yazidi" at democraticunderground.com and set the time frame to the last 24 hours. It got no returns. Below is the link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yazidi+site:democraticunderground.com&hl=en&tbs=qdr:d&biw=1541&bih=958&cad=cbv&sei=hRSNVZYP0NegBNbsoYAJ

After the above returned no results I changed the time frame to search for results between January of this year and today. It only returned one page of results. Below is the link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yazidi+site%3Ademocraticunderground.com&hl=en&biw=1541&bih=958&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1%2F1%2F2015%2Ccd_max%3A6%2F26%2F2015&tbm=

After the above returned very few results I changed the search to the term "Confederate" and set the time frame as the last 24 hours. Google returned 5 pages of results. The link is below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=confederate+site:democraticunderground.com&hl=en&biw=1541&bih=958&tbs=qdr:w&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=RhONVZvKGNjfoAS1kJqACA&ved=0CBUQpwU&cad=cbv&sei=ehONVamvFZTboASWgbLwAw#q=confederate+site:democraticunderground.com&hl=en&tbs=qdr:d

The DUmp apparently doesn't give a shit about slavery or women if the perpetrators hold a hatred of America that is as strong as the hatred of America held by the DUmp itself.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:35:19 AM by FlippyDoo »

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

The DUmp apparently doesn't give a shit about slavery or women if the perpetrators hold a hatred of America that is as strong as the hatred of America held by the DUmp itself.

What is the meaning of the phrase "useful idiots?" :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

Saw an article today about ISIS selling 42 Yazidi women. Since DU is all worked up about slavery that happened 150 years ago I just knew they'd be very vocal about slavery happening right now. So I nadined "Yazidi" at democraticunderground.com and set the time frame to the last 24 hours. It got no returns. Below is the link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yazidi+site:democraticunderground.com&hl=en&tbs=qdr:d&biw=1541&bih=958&cad=cbv&sei=hRSNVZYP0NegBNbsoYAJ

After the above returned no results I changed the time frame to search for results between January of this year and today. It only returned one page of results. Below is the link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yazidi+site%3Ademocraticunderground.com&hl=en&biw=1541&bih=958&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1%2F1%2F2015%2Ccd_max%3A6%2F26%2F2015&tbm=

After the above returned very few results I changed the search to the term "Confederate" and set the time frame as the last 24 hours. Google returned 5 pages of results. The link is below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=confederate+site:democraticunderground.com&hl=en&biw=1541&bih=958&tbs=qdr:w&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=RhONVZvKGNjfoAS1kJqACA&ved=0CBUQpwU&cad=cbv&sei=ehONVamvFZTboASWgbLwAw#q=confederate+site:democraticunderground.com&hl=en&tbs=qdr:d

They seem to think that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Not realizing THIS enemy will gladly kill ALL of them, and has the capability to do it, unlike anyone at the DUmp.

Offline FlippyDoo

Lurking DUmbasses,take a look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
"From the 7th century until around the 1960s, the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another."

Oh wait,it has not ended yet.

The last time I checked Amnesty International slavery was also still pretty big in Africa.

Offline FlippyDoo

Fun with Flags (without Sheldon Cooper).

Almost started another thread for this, but I didn't want to clog the board. Plus it fits in here fine.

Of the flags below two are not THE Confederate flag. Three of the flags were at one time THE Confederate flag. One of the flags is the flag of the great state of Georgia.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
While the Left is on this witch hunt...they might as well go after the Cherokee Nation out in Oklahoma for owning slaves on their plantations in Alabama and Georgia.

Hell all five "civilized" tribes were slave owners.

I'm also amused by their need to fill the USA with "Hispanics" - especially since many of them are descendants of The Conquistadors and other Spanish settlers who absolutely destroyed many native civilizations entirely.

The only word to describe it accurately is genocide.

So, being a descendant of a northern European who may have moved natives into camps is evil. Being a descendant of a southern European who may have purged native tribes is A-O-K as far as the primitives are concerned.

Offline GeorgeKaplan

• Probationary (Probie)
I do hope the mouthbreathers at DU understand that in the years leading up to the Civil War, 28% of free blacks owned slaves in New Orleans. The largest slave owner was a black widow who ran a sugar cane plantation (well over 200 slaves). One of the largest slave owners in South Carolina was a BLACK man who was freed from his master.

Slavery was a vile trade but it had nothing to do with white or black. EVERYONE wanted free labor. Not to mention that the states under the American flag held slaves long after the South was defeated. The EP did NOT free slaves in the North only in the rebel border states. There were slaves under the American flag longer than under the Star & Bars.

Offline Boudicca

Anyone condemning ONLY white owners of black slaves from circa 1700 to 1850 is either a damned ignoramus or a ****ing hypocrite.  Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows the history of slavery in the world, past, present and (I'm sure) future.

The liberal tools probably really are that brain dead though, which is why I despair for my grandson's future in this ****hole of a country under them.  I am not even sure a REAL conservative president can save our descent into hell at this point.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)