Author Topic: LynneSin: big butt + small hurt = medium butthurt  (Read 2258 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
LynneSin: big butt + small hurt = medium butthurt
« on: June 10, 2015, 01:32:02 PM »
LynneSin (93,280 posts)

Thank you Coke for you shitty campaign!

(I believe she's referring to Coke's campaign of putting names on cans and bottles now)

you know I finally got over the hurt that all those souvenir shops that sold key chains and bike plates and other trinkets that have names on them would never ever include my name. What's worse is that the other spelling of my name was usually available but my life was tortured with a silent 'e' added to the end of Lynn. (How truly devastating that must have been. Kids in India and Ethiopia only starved to death - you had to deal with not getting a tiny license plate for your bike!)

It would hurt when I got cheesy gifts from a schoolmate who thought so little of me that they would give me a pack of pencils with 'Lynn' on them thinking that was my name and I'd be ok with it being misspelled. (And I bet I can guess how you dealt with that hurt)

But I got over the hurt (and claimed my pencils were stolen) and realized maybe I was just special. (Oh, I suspect you're special...))

So thanks Coke for your shitty campaign and reminding all of us with special names that maybe we aren't worthy enough to have a Coke with our name on it. ust an extension of the horrible childhood reminders. Don't worry I wasn't one to drink your poisonous crap that causes obsesity and diabetes anyways! Hey, really. LynneSin wouldn't do anything that leads to obesity, would she?

You'd think she'd have bigger problems than this, but then again, she's a DUmmy

Lynne, if it makes you feel any better, I have something for you:

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline thundley4

Re: LynneSin: big butt + small hurt = medium butthurt
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 01:42:43 PM »
WTF? Really? Imagine all the poor little black kids that don't have a chance in hell of finding their name on a Coke bottle or key chain.  Hell most of them will probably only see their names in the crime report section of their local newspapers.

I never found a keychain or other crap with my name on it either. It never bothered me.  However, the simple solution is to buy a blank leather keychain and engrave it yourself.  Oh wait, that goes against the DUmmie ideal of someone doing everything for them.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 01:43:21 PM »
These mutants are laughable.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 01:44:48 PM »
WTF? Really? Imagine all the poor little black kids that don't have a chance in hell of finding their name on a Coke bottle or key chain.  Hell most of them will probably only see their names in the crime report section of their local newspapers.

I never found a keychain or other crap with my name on it either. It never bothered me.  However, the simple solution is to buy a blank leather keychain and engrave it yourself.  Oh wait, that goes against the DUmmie ideal of someone doing everything for them.

I'm still chuckling at her final thought, that she doesn't want something that contributes to obesity, anyway.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 01:50:52 PM »
None of the Coke bottle names include apostrophes.

Racist bastards.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 01:55:04 PM »
You know what lynne, I didn't have a name that I could get any of that touristy crap with either, and I am just fine. My parent's wouldn't have bought it for me anyway. But I didn't let such a small, insignificant thing ruin my life, as apparently you did.

God these DUches get butthurt over the stupidest things.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 02:12:53 PM »
And this woman is.....what?  Somewhere in between 40 and 50 years of age?

Geezuz.

For the record, when franksolich was named, the parents dropped the last letter off what was then a reasonably common first name.  I have no idea why, but when all's considered, I doubt it rates even a mild discombobulation in these feelings.  It's sort of an irritant, always seeing my first name misspelled--spelled the more reasonable way--but to be honest, it's not a big deal worth griping about.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 04:08:38 PM »
I need a roller skate for my chin.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 04:58:37 PM »
It's pretty old, and probably people have forgotten all about it.

"party-time with LynneSin!"
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=95538.0

Sorry about all the stuff now missing from photobucket--as I said, it's pretty old (but the text is well worth the reading)--but it picks up again circa comment 35.  Given the age of the thread, though, one probably has to add some pounds to the last photographs.  It's from March-April 2014, so I'm guessing maybe another forty, fifty, pounds since then?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 05:11:24 PM »
It's not like we don't have sumthin' call the Interwebs, where a gazillion online stores will create license plates with any name, even Moooslim names. And last I looked, there were over 10,000 names on "Whattonameyourrugrat.com" or whater site has such names.

OHHHH...we are talking about Doomie...forgot...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 05:14:05 PM »
It's from March-April 2014, so I'm guessing maybe another forty, fifty, pounds since then?

On the chin, anyway.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 05:57:11 PM »
LynneSin (93,280 posts)

Thank you Coke for you shitty campaign!

With a Republican controlled congress, apparently the biggest problem in life right now, at least as far as LynneSin is concerned, is names on Coke bottles. I guess them evil Republicans aren't so bad after all.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 05:57:50 PM »

On the chin, anyway.

You know, sir, that's concerned me for a while.  Years.

If surgical correction of some sort of bodily deformity--say, a cleft palate--is possible, it should be done.  (It's not always possible, but if it is.....)

Any psychologist or medical professional will affirm that obvious deformities affect how we feel about ourselves, about how other people feel about us.  And usually not in a good way.  I suspect for example that the LynneSin primitive suffers from poor self-esteem, a lack of confidence in herself, and gets bothered by people staring at that awkward protuberance that juts out of her chin.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect the LynneSin primitive has a governmental job, meaning she enjoys Skippy-class medical insurance.  I'm sure the policy's good enough that it'd cover removal of that grotesque bump on her chin.  For the sake of her psychological well-being, it really needs to come off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 06:03:24 PM »
You know, sir, that's concerned me for a while.  Years.

If surgical correction of some sort of bodily deformity--say, a cleft palate--is possible, it should be done.  (It's not always possible, but if it is.....)

Any psychologist or medical professional will affirm that obvious deformities affect how we feel about ourselves, about how other people feel about us.  And usually not in a good way.  I suspect for example that the LynneSin primitive suffers from poor self-esteem, a lack of confidence in herself, and gets bothered by people staring at that awkward protuberance that juts out of her chin.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect the LynneSin primitive has a governmental job, meaning she enjoys Skippy-class medical insurance.  I'm sure the policy's good enough that it'd cover removal of that grotesque bump on her chin.  For the sake of her psychological well-being, it really needs to come off.

For those of you who have never seen a picture of LynneSin (first of all, well done!), here is a reasonable facsimile of her chin:

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 12:25:25 AM »
None of the Coke bottle names include apostrophes.

Racist bastards.

I can't stop laughing about the girl named LaDasha who spelled it La-a. Your comment reminded me of that joke.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 05:39:39 AM »
Hell, we make a game out of it at work when we get one out of the Coke machine.   :rotf:

Whatever name is on the bottle, that's what name we use that day!   :rotf:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:35:53 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 07:22:51 AM »
What's in a name?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeF7jqf0GU4[/youtube]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 01:03:51 PM »
She doesn't have anything better to do than make a DUmp post bitching about this?  And then haul out the victim card?  Check your white privilege, bitch.  Think of poor LaDasha/La-a.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »
And this woman is.....what?  Somewhere in between 40 and 50 years of age?

Geezuz.

For the record, when franksolich was named, the parents dropped the last letter off what was then a reasonably common first name.  I have no idea why, but when all's considered, I doubt it rates even a mild discombobulation in these feelings.  It's sort of an irritant, always seeing my first name misspelled--spelled the more reasonable way--but to be honest, it's not a big deal worth griping about.

Well, nobody's life is wholly untroubled, Dav.

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 05:35:34 AM »
What's in a name?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeF7jqf0GU4[/youtube]

Just don't play it with "Chuck"...   :naughty:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »
She doesn't have anything better to do than make a DUmp post bitching about this?  And then haul out the victim card?  Check your white privilege, bitch.  Think of poor LaDasha/La-a.

:rotf: Karin.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2015, 08:18:51 AM »

I'm still chuckling at her final thought, that she doesn't want something that contributes to obesity, anyway.

Haah.
Aesop's fables and the sour grapes.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2015, 04:30:04 PM »

The dash don't be silent.