Author Topic: diabeticman makes long lounge post; refers to his wife  (Read 3574 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
diabeticman makes long lounge post; refers to his wife
« on: June 01, 2015, 01:21:37 PM »
diabeticman (2,936 posts)

I am probably going to get slammed for this but I need help understanding some things.
This will probably be a good epitaph for him.

I have been going our Condo By-laws and title 68 of the PA laws about condo association.
The guy actually reads condo association bylaws.

I want to write a letter raising my questions:

1--when is the last time they had a meeting? according to by laws and state laws you are to have one meeting a year. So far we have not seen one meeting being held. We have been given a ballot with items to vote on which is sent back to the be tallied by the President Secretary/Treasure. I want to write them a letter letting them know we know they are breaking the rules however they are spiteful bitches. You just said one of the magic words!  My wife has made a complaint about the bird feeders from people's decks. My wife's view point is that IF this condo association does not want animals within the condo walls why are they encouraging wild animals --not only birds but we have seen squirrels and deer looking round the deck areas for fallen bird feed--to be outside the the building. The president's response was to hand a bird feeder on one of the low trees in front(below)our living room window therefore all my wife hears are birds chirping through out the day and half the time in the evening. This was done in lieu of telling your busybody wife to shut her ****ing cakehole.

2--the condo beside us was being rented and the owner of that condo is the son of the President of the association. I guess he is divorced from his wife who forced the renter (the only friend and person we trusted) to move out in 20 days because she wanted to move in. The renter told us that the president doesn't want her daughter-in-law to force the renter out. The Renter also said this woman the owner of her condo is worse than the President and secretary/treasure. The renter was forced to be out by a certain date. The woman as yet to move in. Knowing what we do from past renters...techinqually This might be the most creative misspelling I have ever seen. the former renter could make a complaint with the housing association since they forced her out and have yet to fully occupy the residence. Like the birdfeeders, this is exactly 0% your cotton pickin' business, you ridiculous turd.

3-- My wife has taken her protest of no animals to our windows. She has placed signs in our windows stating change the rules let pets in. The president and Secretary/Treasure have made comments that they think she should take down her signs. Your wife needs professional help and/or an actual man in her life.

4-- The condo by laws state that meetings should consist of 25% of the voting association but with only 8 condos that is what 2/3 people? basically all they need to do is have the President the Secretary/Treasure and the President's husband voting for the son or the son there to decide what will happen the all the condos. IF this is happening they are not making the meetings public which PA title 68 and the condo own laws required that they are announced. Taking this all too seriously, friend-o.

Do I risk writing this letter or should we keep my wife's signs up and next time they want to send a ballot make them aware we know their actions are illegal. Am I reading these rules correctly? Are they acting illegal? If it was "illegal," you could call the police or the district attorney, or you could retain counsel and sue. Since you are a lunatic and your wife is probably still despondent over the slow decline in popularity of the Onion, I don't think you have a good many options.

Another reason why I am asking is that I don't want to do something that could jeopardize my wife's Notary. I have a notarized statement assuring you that the notary board couldn't give a lesser shit if they were bound up by eggs and cheese.

No we cannot move because we would lose too much money and right now until my wife finds a full time job. we are able to tread water in this condo...placing a rent payment onto of our head and utilities would put us underwater. Then your only alternative is to kill yourselves.

My wife's health insurance is a joke. We are paying a hundred dollars each month and they are rejecting her doctor's visits. She owe $580.00 dollars in doctor's bills. That is 2 visits to her pcp and blood work the doctor ordered. Doctor won't see her until the bill is paid --which we can understand-- We have fought to get them to cover the bills since it is suppose to be cover by the policy. I told my wife to cancel it that with my new job I can get her covered and myself for 50 dollars. now the insurance company is giving my wife a song and dance that she isn't allowed to cancel and if they can do it it would take 2 to 3 months. I can start her coverage in July when I get coverage BUT why pay for something not working. Wait. I thought you were inveighing against the condo association. This all sounds like personal drama to me.

Help? or am I wife and I beyond help? The latter.

If there's anything better than a diabeticman post, I'd like to see it.

And now that his wife has been (speculatively) identified, the fun is even greater.

As for that magic word:

Kali (41,053 posts)
5. please edit and stop calling women bitches

thanks!

Response to Kali (Reply #5)

Thu May 28, 2015, 12:56 AM

6. We don't call them that to their face but that is my feeling about them. Why are you one of them?

Believe me that is the kindest thing I can call them

Response to diabeticman (Reply #6)

Thu May 28, 2015, 01:00 AM

Kali (41,053 posts)
8. calling women bitches can get your post hidden

please edit

Response to Kali (Reply #8)

Thu May 28, 2015, 01:04 AM

9. Hide me than or place me on ignore. I honestly am realizing it isn't eorth coming here to vent.

Just delete the post to make yourself happy.

Response to diabeticman (Reply #9)

Thu May 28, 2015, 01:11 AM

Kali (41,053 posts)
10. this isn't about me, it is about the community standards of this website

you take your chances posting things that are offensive to the majority of people here. you may luck out with a jury once in a while but admins and others will know that you would rather denigrate women than use a more gender-neutral word like asshole, to describe these people you can't seem to get along with.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Diabeticman, don't ever change. I love you, man.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: diabeticman makes long lounge post; refers to his wife
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 01:24:37 PM »
You have to go along to get along.
Some people never learn.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 09:37:57 AM »
You have to go along to get along.
Some people never learn.

Sign in a garage I once visited:

"Everyone brings happiness to this business!"
"Some when they enter."
"Others when they LEAVE!"

DUmmies are definitely the LATTER!  :rotf:  They best "get along" by "going on"!   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 09:43:33 AM »
I can understand why the nameless wife is concerned with bird feeders.

All balloon people fear sharp little peckers.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 10:01:23 AM »
Welcome to government by tyrants, bureaucrats, and cronies! Observe! And learn!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »
For those who missed it the first time around:

comments 2827, 2841:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.2825

--with news and illumination of other primitives in between.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 11:55:38 AM »
He had two hidden posts in GD the same day, it was a hissy-fit, I doubt that he will be back. Apparently he had received personal mails that questioned his inflatable wives existence.  :whistling:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:02:58 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 12:01:06 PM »
Sign in a garage I once visited:

"Everyone brings happiness to this business!"
"Some when they enter."
"Others when they LEAVE!"

DUmmies are definitely the LATTER!  :rotf:  They best "get along" by "going on"!   :rotf:

I will definitely add that to my repertoire.

"Get along by going on"
Priceless.

The first few times I use that I will attribute it.
After that...no promises.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 12:45:26 PM »

comments 2827, 2841:

For those without access, a portrait of d-man:

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 12:45:42 PM »

comments 2827, 2841:

For those pressed for time:

I will say this: despite all of the sturm und drang of diabeticman's life, his problems pretty much boil down to one thing: his wife wants a kitty cat. I have to admit that there is a certain simpleminded charm to that, although I suspect that the woman's life won't be complete with a cat; a cat would simply allow her to move on to the next grave injustice or latent desire on her list. As for diabeticman, by now it seems clear that he feels powerless against the world and its pressures, which would explain the hangdog bearing of his posts. It probably doesn't help that the pressures of the world are personified, if not anthropomorphized, by his rotund wife. Not only does she actually exist, but she has subsumed HIS existence. In this manner, she is Galactus, consumer of worlds, and diabeticman is kind of her herald. Like Silver Surfer. Ginger Surfer.

Ginger Surfer: "My wife is coming. She will consume the energy of your existence. Plus whatever baked goods you have laying around."

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 01:31:36 PM »
His hidden posts:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026745513

diabeticman (2,937 posts)

EARLIER I HAD POSTED SOMETHING TO PROVE THAT I HAD A WIFE AND WE WERE

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by NYC_SKP (a host of the General Discussion forum).
REAL!

I DELETED AS ORDERED

WHY THE FREAK IS IT SO IMPORTANT THAT I AM BELIEVED? BECAUSE I CAME HERE LOOKING FOR HELP AND I SHOULDN'T BE CALLED A LIAR!

WE CANNOT SELL IT! WE WOULD LOSE TOO MUCH MONEY AND NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER PLACE! IF MY WIFE AND I OWN THIS PLACE NO ONE SHOULD TELL US IF WE CAN OR CANNOT HAVE PETS!

IT SEEMS OTHERS THINK WE SHOULD JUST OTHERS WIN WELL I WANT TO FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE AREA I GREW UP AND HAVE THE ONE (1) THINK THAT WOULD MAKE IT A HOME IN MY WIFE'S EYES!

I WILL NEVER TROUBLE YOU PEOPLE AGAIN FOR ADVISE!

I WOULD ASK THOSE WHO SAW ACTUAL PROOF THAT MY WIFE EXSISTED TELL PEOPLE SHE IS REAL BUT THAT IS PROBABLY NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

The other one was self deleted, not much humor to be found there.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 01:39:31 PM »
The first few times I use that I will attribute it.
After that...no promises.

Fair enough, so long as the checks don't bounce.   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 04:01:21 PM »
I still think this is the solution to the d-bag's problem:

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 11:18:54 PM »

For those pressed for time:

Is that really his wife...or DB in drag?
At this point, I wouldn't put it past him. He never ever refers to her by name. I'm thinking he lives two lives...and goes out prowling on Friday nights.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 12:40:18 AM »
Is that really his wife...or DB in drag?
At this point, I wouldn't put it past him. He never ever refers to her by name. I'm thinking he lives two lives...and goes out prowling on Friday nights.

That's Jean Teasdale. Close enough.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 01:58:25 AM »

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 02:04:11 AM »
He may be dumb as a turnip, but he is probably one of the very few DUmmies with a shred of integrity.  He said that he was leaving the cesspool and I believe him.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 08:51:52 AM »
Here is the "proof" that he posted in his deleted post:

http://washcounty.info/wcmtp/trirsp2gv.asp?parcel=510-002-14-03-0001-02++++&currentlist=0&

d-bag and the Inflatable Wife own a piece of that? It looks like off-campus student apartments.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 02:34:54 PM »
Here is the "proof" that he posted in his deleted post:

http://washcounty.info/wcmtp/trirsp2gv.asp?parcel=510-002-14-03-0001-02++++&currentlist=0&

I don't buy it until the Big Guy checks him out.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 03:17:48 PM »
WE CANNOT SELL IT! WE WOULD LOSE TOO MUCH MONEY AND NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER PLACE! IF MY WIFE AND I OWN THIS PLACE NO ONE SHOULD TELL US IF WE CAN OR CANNOT HAVE PETS!

See, here is where D-Man is all messed up.  He bought into a condo.  He doesn't own shit.  He bought AIR and that's about it.  That's why they can tell him what to do.  He bought a share of a corporation.  I wonder if he realizes he is helping to line the pocket of an EVIL corporation.

Should we tell him?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 03:21:39 PM »
See, here is where D-Man is all messed up.  He bought into a condo.  He doesn't own shit.  He bought AIR and that's about it.  That's why they can tell him what to do.  He bought a share of a corporation.  I wonder if he realizes he is helping to line the pocket of an EVIL corporation.

Should we tell him?

KC

I have a feeling that diabeticman is right at the edge of a complete breakdown: his posts, which used to be hangdog and almost apologetic, have become acerbic and feisty, and he's made some pretty desperate moves to provide to others that what he says is true. I fear that this is all part of breakdown on his part, what with his wife's demands and dissatisfaction and with the DUmp turning against him. Telling him that he's worse off than even he thought might push him farther off the ledge, from where he may not recover.

So YES, of course we should tell him.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2015, 03:36:26 PM »

I have a feeling that diabeticman is right at the edge of a complete breakdown: his posts, which used to be hangdog and almost apologetic, have become acerbic and feisty, and he's made some pretty desperate moves to provide to others that what he says is true. I fear that this is all part of breakdown on his part, what with his wife's demands and dissatisfaction and with the DUmp turning against him. Telling him that he's worse off than even he thought might push him farther off the ledge, from where he may not recover.

:lmao:

^5

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2015, 05:41:01 PM »

I'm with you on this, and gave you an H5 in the process.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.