Author Topic: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread  (Read 19003 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »
Eeks, I had planned an early nights rest, an early days rise, head out for a refreshing jog in the morning light before work... and look at me now... sitting in boxer-briefs noticing it'll be nearly a quarter to midnight before I crawl into bed.  Sigh... you all, argh' currupting!  Thank you, tis been fun  :cheersmate:  

Look, vonne teases me and then he leaves... Ima gonna get you!  :lmao:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2008, 10:29:24 PM »
So ReardenSteal had an urgent ______ this afternoon.

Cigarette, cigarette, cigarette for farks sake.  :rotf:

I mentioned at this very site that I quite smoking on January first. (that lasted until my little brothers wedding in June. LOL)

Schade gave good cause for a "time out". Really set me straight on something.

Ok... I just spit my Franzia.  :evillaugh:

Reading between the lines can make a girl wet from time to time.

OK that's it. I'm going to Heck!
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »

I've been around since Christ was a Corporal.

Sooooooooooooo............ how old does that make ME ?!?!?!?!??!?    :hammer: :hammer:

:rotf:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2008, 10:32:59 PM »
So ReardenSteal had an urgent ______ this afternoon.

Cigarette, cigarette, cigarette for farks sake.  :rotf:

I mentioned at this very site that I quite smoking on January first. (that lasted until my little brothers wedding in June. LOL)

Schade gave good cause for a "time out". Really set me straight on something.

Ok... I just spit my Franzia.  :evillaugh:

Reading between the lines can make a girl wet from time to time.

OK that's it. I'm going to Heck!

I think wine makes you goofy.  :lmao:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2008, 10:33:21 PM »
For reasons that shall remain nameless, I took a short absence. I am back now fully engaged in a new bottle of wine and already on a second cigarette.

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

I'm opening my second bottle of Blue Moon.   Very tasty.   :cheersmate:

Oh my! (Blue moon is good)

I only finished off a (large bottle) Woodbridge Pinot Noir from yestersay and started a fresh Red Bicyclette Syrah. (and I don't even now what syrah IS!) I guess I should drink faster, lol.

I have not had any kind of wine since New Year's. :bawl:  I used to be more the Bailey's type of gal, but that became too expensive a habit, so I go with beer.   

Woodbridge Pinot Noir is pretty good, from what I remember (it's what my mom drinks).

Beer is good. I drink Bud shamelessly and Guinness when I have the funds.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2008, 10:34:08 PM »

I've been around since Christ was a Corporal.

Sooooooooooooo............ how old does that make ME ?!?!?!?!??!?    :hammer: :hammer:

Just slightly older than me. I love ya Thor let's grow really old together.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2008, 10:35:47 PM »
Can you believe that I managed all these men with very little help from the women on this board?

*struts away*  :evillaugh:

Offline djones520

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2008, 10:36:40 PM »
For reasons that shall remain nameless, I took a short absence. I am back now fully engaged in a new bottle of wine and already on a second cigarette.

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

I only finished off a (large bottle) Woodbridge Pinot Noir from yestersay and started a fresh Red Bicyclette Syrah. (and I don't even now what syrah IS!) I guess I should drink faster, lol.

I have not had any kind of wine since New Year's. :bawl:  I used to be more the Bailey's type of gal, but that became too expensive a habit, so I go with beer.   

Woodbridge Pinot Noir is pretty good, from what I remember (it's what my mom drinks).

I drink beer pretty rarely, but when I do it's gotta be a light beer.  Can't stand dark beers.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2008, 10:37:45 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

I drink beer pretty rarely, but when I do it's gotta be a light beer.  Can't stand dark beers.

I knew you were racist.  :hammer:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2008, 10:38:17 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2008, 10:38:23 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

i have nothing against light beer except that I could use the empty calories, lol.

- Ayn Rand

Offline djones520

« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2008, 10:38:49 PM »
Can you believe that I managed all these men with very little help from the women on this board?

You haven't even begun to handle me.   :naughty:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »

Well don't strut to far Miss "all night". But if you must... do so on camera!

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2008, 10:39:50 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Oh, that reminds me, I have a Guinness left over from that customized six-pack I got from that specialty grocery store (lets  you pick ANY six beers you want for $8.99  :-)  )  Saved the best for last.   :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »

You haven't even begun to handle me.   :naughty:

Believe you me, you will know when you have been handled by the Schadie one.  :evillaugh:

Offline djones520

« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2008, 10:41:39 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

Well don't strut to far Miss "all night". But if you must... do so on camera!

I'm actually fading fast. You won't be long, will you hon?  :innocent:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2008, 10:52:31 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Oh, that reminds me, I have a Guinness left over from that customized six-pack I got from that specialty grocery store (lets  you pick ANY six beers you want for $8.99  :-)  )  Saved the best for last.   :cheersmate:

Cool. Enjoy!

And if your looking for an expensive beer that also taste bad, you can't do worse than this...

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2008, 10:53:43 PM »
Good night all, it has been a blast.

Somebody make sure RS gets home alright.  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2008, 10:53:55 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Cool. Enjoy!

And if your looking for an expensive beer that also taste bad, you can't do worse than this...

:lmao:  That's REAL?!

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Cool. Enjoy!

soy-tainly...... nyuk nyuk nyuk :evillaugh:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2008, 10:57:57 PM »
I lied.... I am still awake.... zzzzz....  :evillaugh:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2008, 10:58:26 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Cool. Enjoy!

I just googled it.  I would buy it for my stepdad, who loves the 3 Stooges, but if it's that bad, I better spare him the suffering.   :o   :lmao:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2008, 11:02:00 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Cool. Enjoy!

Yep. Sadly true.

Got some at a specialty market many moons ago. Cost a bunch but it's really nasty stuff.

Should have stuck with the old college tradition of "bad beer, bad movie night". Fun game. Run out and get a bunch of friends, cheap beer and crappy movies. (make a game of it)

Ya'll know what cheap beer is. Our movie rule was, just rent something (Netflix these days) that no one knows any actors in, LOL. (or has the Kirk Shoemaker* seal of approval... a parental warning)

*college bud

- Ayn Rand

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2008, 11:04:16 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Cool. Enjoy!

high five for that!

- Ayn Rand