Author Topic: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread  (Read 18880 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »
I am so going to tear up this thread. Short Bus tallyhoooooooooo!

Is this going to be one of those infamous threads with the suposedly racy Schade pics that every CCer has seen but me?  :lmao:

I'm only asking because i already need a cigarette.  :p

Get the whole pack ready, friend.  :uhsure: :-)

Some CCers had all the luck, lol. But hey, when you gotta do your job, no hard feelings. (aw crap, I'm already getting punny)

You have seen me....  :whatever:

I've heard tails of a glorious tail and my imagination is second to none.  :naughty:  Does that count?

A legend to be sure.  :lmao:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »
I see an invisible member (I've got a good eye for those kind of things) and yet I am under strict guidelines not to divulge their identity.... it's not you RS.  :evillaugh:

I haven't drunk enough to be invisable yet.  :rimshot:

It's like my big old dog who jumps on the sofa, as soon as I get close to her.... she shuts her eyes as if I do not see her.  :whatever:
When I take my cat for extended visits to my mom's, my cat sits on my lap and my mom's cat comes to investigate and my cat moans and complains and hisses until I cover her eyes and then she stops.  If she looks over my hand and sees the other cat again, she starts up again but if she can't see the other cat she can't complain.

That is really interesting, although I am surprised that the sense of smell doesn't kick in and still drive her nuts. 

Maybe she doesn't like the way the other cat is eyeballing her.  :-)
I think I could parlay my cat's and your dog's philosophy into a lucrative career as a motivational speaker:

If you want to be happy but then see something you don't like, something that offends you or makes you angry, just don't look.

I like it, we should target miserable liberals. They are always looking to be offended and angry.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2008, 09:23:09 PM »
I see an invisible member (I've got a good eye for those kind of things) and yet I am under strict guidelines not to divulge their identity.... it's not you RS.  :evillaugh:

It's like my big old dog who jumps on the sofa, as soon as I get close to her.... she shuts her eyes as if I do not see her.  :whatever:
When I take my cat for extended visits to my mom's, my cat sits on my lap and my mom's cat comes to investigate and my cat moans and complains and hisses until I cover her eyes and then she stops.  If she looks over my hand and sees the other cat again, she starts up again but if she can't see the other cat she can't complain.

That is really interesting, although I am surprised that the sense of smell doesn't kick in and still drive her nuts. 

I think I could parlay my cat's and your dog's philosophy into a lucrative career as a motivational speaker:

If you want to be happy but then see something you don't like, something that offends you or makes you angry, just don't look.

I like it, we should target miserable liberals. They are always looking to be offended and angry.
Yeah but they don't have any money, I said LUCRATIVE!  :-)

Plus, I want to be happy too so if I looked out at an audience of DUmmies and Primitives I would have to not look.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2008, 09:37:03 PM »

I iz a cheap date.  :evillaugh:  :cheersmate:

Hell, sometime SHE even PAYS !!!!   :p

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2008, 09:43:21 PM »
I've really no clue what this thread is with regards too, but aww... there's quite a few gorgeous personalities here, so I want to join!

All you need is one eye and a taste for adventure.  :evillaugh:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »

Yeah but they don't have any money, I said LUCRATIVE!  :-)

Plus, I want to be happy too so if I looked out at an audience of DUmmies and Primitives I would have to not look.

I can see your dilemma..... a bunch of filthy hippies as clients, no thanks! 

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2008, 09:46:14 PM »

Hell, sometime SHE even PAYS !!!!   :p

Only sometimes....

I got your message, congrats on the interview and best of luck. I hope you get the job.  :cheersmate:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »

Pff with that heresy!  A cheap date... it'd be a priceless memory!

Vonne, you are a true romantic.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »
For reasons that shall remain nameless, I took a short absence. I am back now fully engaged in a new bottle of wine and already on a second cigarette.

So.

What ya drinkin CC?
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2008, 09:54:45 PM »
For reasons that shall remain nameless, I took a short absence. I am back now fully engaged in a new bottle of wine and already on a second cigarette.

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

I'm opening my second bottle of Blue Moon.   Very tasty.   :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline djones520

« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

I'm at work on my birthday.  I'll take a beer.  Any type.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2008, 09:59:25 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Franzia White Zin in the box since 1906 with stayfresh bladder and dripfree spigot....from a coffee cup.  :uhsure:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2008, 10:01:22 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Oh my! (Blue moon is good)

I only finished off a (large bottle) Woodbridge Pinot Noir from yestersay and started a fresh Red Bicyclette Syrah. (and I don't even now what syrah IS!) I guess I should drink faster, lol.

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2008, 10:01:40 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Is it tomorrow in Japan? Happy Birthday babyface. :bday:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
I am surrounded by high class men to be sure.

Hold on, I will grab my faux fur stole while wearin' nuthin underneath.  :evillaugh:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »

I only finished off a (large bottle) Woodbridge Pinot Noir from yestersay and started a fresh Red Bicyclette Syrah. (and I don't even now what syrah IS!) I guess I should drink faster, lol.

Indeed those Belgians brew some amazing lagers  :cheersmate:

Syrah is Shiraz, phenomenal stuff

One question, does it come with an easy poor tap?  :p

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

I have not had any kind of wine since New Year's. :bawl:  I used to be more the Bailey's type of gal, but that became too expensive a habit, so I go with beer.   

Woodbridge Pinot Noir is pretty good, from what I remember (it's what my mom drinks).
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2008, 10:06:52 PM »
My brother brings belgian beer to family gatherings. He brought both Duvel and Delirium Tremens.... i was really smashed after one Duvel, I should not have had the 2nd.  :naughty:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »
Don't mind me, I am invisible.

Offline djones520

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2008, 10:09:13 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Babyface?  Why if I wasn't bound by regulations I'd just grow out my straggly stubble just to show you.  :tongue:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »
One question, does it come with an easy poor tap?  :p

Hun, you'd never have to pour your own... especially while wearing that that was mentioned earlier

Oh that unmentionable unmentionable that I was without? Would you still respect me?  :uhsure:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2008, 10:11:23 PM »

So.

What ya drinkin CC?

Babyface?  Why if I wasn't bound by regulations I'd just grow out my straggly stubble just to show you.  :tongue:

I've been around since Christ was a Corporal.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »
I'm starting to ponder fun possible REAL reasons, ReardenSteal went away for a bit  :-)

He was finding himself.  :evillaugh:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2008, 10:18:58 PM »
So ReardenSteal had an urgent ______ this afternoon.

Cigarette, cigarette, cigarette for farks sake.  :rotf:

I mentioned at this very site that I quite smoking on January first. (that lasted until my little brothers wedding in June. LOL)

Schade gave good cause for a "time out". Really set me straight on something.

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2008, 10:20:04 PM »
So ReardenSteal had an urgent ______ this afternoon.

Cigarette, cigarette, cigarette for farks sake.  :rotf:

I mentioned at this very site that I quite smoking on January first. (that lasted until my little brothers wedding in June. LOL)

Schade gave good cause for a "time out". Really set me straight on something.

Ok... I just spit my Franzia.  :evillaugh: