Author Topic: Kirk wants to be the next begging Dummy in line  (Read 3070 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Kirk wants to be the next begging Dummy in line
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 10:51:49 AM »
DU folk really should get their factoids factual:

Memories Pizza is back thanx to Dana Loesch and the covenant community of Christ
Randy Pope
Examiner.com
4/3/15
While Dana Loesch may have had one or more articles published in The Blaze, she works at radio station KFTK (97.1) in St. Louis.

I'm guessing the news that Memories Pizza will be reopening won't exactly be unwelcome here. Maybe it will find its over to DU, :naughty: .
Dana has a show on Blaze TV.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 11:19:48 AM »
Dana has a show on Blaze TV.

I learned that a day or two later. I knew of the St. Louis radio show, which she has done for years, from Mrs. SVPete listening to the podcasts of another show on that station.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 01:58:58 PM »
I learned that a day or two later. I knew of the St. Louis radio show, which she has done for years, from Mrs. SVPete listening to the podcasts of another show on that station.
I got her Twitter feed and she mentions the show often. Otherwise I do not listen to the show much, only when Rush has a guest host. I have not seen the TV show.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke