Author Topic: TorchTheWitch is being thrown out  (Read 17391 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: TorchTheWitch is being thrown out
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2015, 05:10:54 PM »
The pizza place getting all those donations must really be killing her.  :rofl:

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2015, 05:14:32 PM »
Pam's story is even less believable than Hitlery's  "2 personal devices" story.
But they are all in with her on that.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2015, 05:19:21 PM »
The pizza place getting all those donations must really be killing her.  :rofl:

$231,011  :-)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2015, 05:22:01 PM »
I still don't see the DUmmies lining up to offer their humble abodes until Torch gets back on her feet.

There's an asshole Philly dentist that could probably give her some room in his 1%er McMansion.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dixierose

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2015, 05:48:22 PM »
Someone must have pissed off the Big Guy.

Damn insensitive DUmmies.

If I understand, witchywoman says she lost her job b/c she didn't have hot water an thus could not shower.  After the Northridge quake, we didn't have hot water for a week -- I went to a local gym and bought a freaking day pass so I could shower and GO TO WORK every day!

I think this excuse smells as bad as she would purported to have smelled after the water heater "exploded."   BTW: did you ever see the Mythbusters episode where they disabled the safeties (which keeps water heaters from EXPLODING) and let it overheat.  If her water heater exploded, the building would have been damn near LEVELED!

That is my favorite Mythbusters episode!!

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline SVPete

« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2015, 05:57:11 PM »
That is my favorite Mythbusters episode!!

That, and the obliterated cement mixer truck!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2015, 06:13:24 PM »
There's an asshole Philly dentist that could probably give her some room in his 1%er McMansion.

He may even install a pole, so she'll feel right at home.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2015, 06:35:10 PM »
He may even install a pole, so she'll feel right at home.

stevenumbers is already working on that at his place.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2015, 06:49:41 PM »
That, and the obliterated cement mixer truck!

Ooooohhhh...I had forgotten about that one.

:cheersmate:
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2015, 07:17:37 PM »
stevenumbers is already working on that at his place.

He set up a pole in his yard, hoping to catch a wild stripper, but he licked it and got stuck.

Dramatic recreation
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2015, 07:40:15 PM »
Wed Apr 1, 2015, 10:41 AM
Jenny Red Eye (47 posts)

Obvious mole.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2015, 09:54:18 AM »
Hmmmm.

This reminds me.

Only 29 more days until the 10th anniversary of the scam that rocked the internet.

It began at 3:30 p.m. central time, 2:30 p.m. mountain time, on April 30, 2005.

My, my, how tempus fugits.

An interesting sub thread about Scamdy  has developed in that monstrosity.

Response to cwydro (Reply #347)

Thu Apr 2, 2015, 02:50 PM

Star Member uppityperson (93,917 posts)
362. People donated to get him help he needed, pay medical bills. Cons got hold of it, got the money

locked down so it was inaccessible by yelling he was defrauding people. He was unable to get the medical care he needed because of this. And then he died.

He was an old time DUer, one of the first here, working on voting fraud. He was real and a really nice caring guy who might have lived if he was able to access the money DUers donated to pay the required upfront money for his health care.

Response to uppityperson (Reply #362)

Thu Apr 2, 2015, 05:43 PM

Star Member REP (20,324 posts)
398. That's not quite what happened

There was a delay in getting the money to the hospital, but Andy did have his Whipple procedure. Unfortunately, he became septic after the procedure and passed due to that. The sepsis was from the surgery, not the delay.

Response to REP (Reply #398)

Thu Apr 2, 2015, 09:55 PM

Star Member bettyellen (26,579 posts)
415. Actually the surgery itself was not a success. It was too late, had spread everywhere in his body...

And while they spent a lot of time removing what they could see (he was opened up from collar bone to crotch) they knew from the amount and location of tumours that they could not have gotten all of it. It was that type that spread very quickly.
People were reading him DU threads with good wishes in the end and he enjoyed it, was very grateful for the help. And very frightened. Very sad time

Response to bettyellen (Reply #415)

Thu Apr 2, 2015, 10:41 PM

Star Member REP (20,324 posts)
417. True.

I was giving the thumbnail. The delay in the funding would not have made a difference, given the type and grade of cancer, since it was days, not months. Unfortunately, nothing short of a miracle could have won that war. The sepsis post surgery stole any time the surgery may have given him and made those last days even worse.

I remember his "bean spill" threads shortly before the worst came to pass.

I also remember when he was first describing severe liver symptoms, some asses telling him to take milk thistle and bile pills. What he was describing was so horrific that "go to the ER right now!!" was the only sane response.

Response to REP (Reply #417)

Thu Apr 2, 2015, 10:56 PM

Star Member bettyellen (26,579 posts)
419. When I met him in DC he was having his first symptoms and looked jaundiced....

having stomach issues and feeling bad. I kept saying dude, you need a doctor asap. He waited a few months until he felt worse. No insurance and fear I think. Bad combo.

Of course this will all be ignored to maintain another DUmp myth.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2015, 12:43:39 PM »
Of course this will all be ignored to maintain another DUmp myth.

As well it should, since almost none of these DUmmies ever met the sodomite.

Only coach had an opportunity to see the actual carcass, up close and personal.

Otherwise, his illness, his surgery, and his death are all fantasies manufactured by the perpetrators of the scam.

There was never even an obituary outside of a Seattle hippie sheet that was carrying scam updates throughout the saga.

I can't wait for Bill O'Reilly's new "Killing Andy" book.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2015, 12:50:39 PM »
^Every retelling of the scam that rocked the internet by the DUmmies brings Andy closer to sainthood.

edit ^
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:32:31 PM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2015, 01:27:47 PM »

I can't wait for Bill O'Reilly's new "Killing Andy" book.

H-5 for that one.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2015, 04:03:59 PM »
Thu Apr 2, 2015, 02:50 PM

Star Member uppityperson (93,917 posts)
He was an old time DUer, one of the first here, working on voting fraud. He was real and a really nice caring guy

Popular too. He had friends up the ass.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2015, 04:21:41 PM »
Buzz, why don't you take in Torchy for awhile, just until she gets back on her feet?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2015, 07:45:01 PM »
TorchTheWitch (10,733 posts)

OMG I'm going to be thrown into the street!

<sob story>

Well dummie I got some advice for you. Call the White House switchboard and ask to speak to obumbles. Tell him your story. He is such an awesome president I am sure he will call up the landlord and get you fixed up real quick. If you can't get a hold of him, he is busy after all, start with dem senators. One dem senator has got to be available to help you. If they are all too busy, they are busy after all trying to thwart the evil GOP's plans to make the USA into a dirty water, dirty air, polluted hell hole, then you can start with the reps in the House. If that doesn't work, call up your state dem reps. 

After all, they care about you and all you have to do is tell them that you are a loyal dem voter. I bet all your troubles will go away once they are made aware of your plight.  I bet they would even let you shack up with them for a while until you get on your feet.

5 cents please.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline the county

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2015, 03:22:30 PM »
Apologies for anybody annoyed by my bump but I didn't think it warranted a new thread - TorchytheBitch has been updating her thread:

Response to PearliePoo2 (Reply #93)Thu Apr 23, 2015, 01:42 AM
TorchTheWitch (10,812 posts)
94. at this point things couldn't be worse

I got wrong information from the court about when I'd have to pay the next full month of rent. I had thought that after I pay this $850 that's due by Friday that I'd then have 30 days to work like crazy and stock up as much money as I could and get out of here even if it's just some tiny place where I can have Yoshi and at least my most vital stuff (maybe store the rest of my stuff somewhere or something like that). I wouldn't even care if it was in a crappy neighborhood as long as it wasn't too far from the city since that's where I'd be most likely to do any kind of work whether the catering bartending or a temp office job or whatever.

But I just found out recently that the countdown for that 30 days started on April 6th the day I filed the appeal and that I have to pay a full month's rent by May 6th or that's it for the appeal and in 10-15 days the constable comes to throw me out! So, after paying this $850 on Friday which I have thanks to you folks that donated to the gofundme page I'll have just a few hundred dollars left to my name and only about 10 days before I'd have to pay $1250 to the court! Now I can't figure out what the hell filing as a pauper did for me other than let me file the appeal at all. I'm not any less of a pauper than I was when I filed the appeal, and I can't figure out how anyone that normally lives from paycheck to paycheck could possibly come up with all that money that fast.

Meanwhile after I filed the appeal and had these 20 days to otherwise try to find government help, charities, work or whatever to help me keep a roof over my head, Yoshi and at least my most important stuff one of my brother's got in touch with me to try to help with the government stuff since I was hitting a really frustrating wall with that. Just trying to get someone on the phone at all is a hair pulling nightmare. You get stuck in a runaround of automated phone crap that's just maddening. My brother even said it drove him batty. Then I get a call from him, and he told me that he talked to someone at his gym that works at one of these agencies in my county (you have to go through the agencies in the county that you live in - no other county will so much as talk to you if you aren't a resident). She worked at some place called NHS that I'd not heard of before, but when I looked them up on the internet I couldn't imagine how in the world they could do anything for me since they work with almost exclusively people that are alcoholics or drug addicts, but also work with some people that have brain injuries or autism or some other serious mental health problems.

I'll have to go into the nightmare with the government agencies later because I just have to go to bed now as tomorrow I have sooooo much to do and have to be up really early. But thanks so much for asking me and Yoshi. He's doing as good as ever, but right now after getting completely jerked around by these useless agencies wasting my time that was far better spent elsewhere and now finding out that I have to pay a months rent by May 6th, I'm just not seeing any way to keep a roof over our heads. I'm so damn scared that I'm going to lose him! I have to struggle not to cry and just curl up in the fetal position and give up at this point since I can't think of a bloody thing I've not already done. even if I got a job a week ago and worked every hour God made to pay the damn court after what I have to give them on Friday there's just no way I could come up with that amount of money even if I gave up food and toilet paper (and I'm very nearly out of both).

I also just found out from gofundme that my page still hasn't been approved to be listed as a searchable page so the only people that can find it even now are anyone I've given the direct link to. They said I had to change or delete one of the photos and I sent them an email asking which one, and they've not gotten back to me yet. They also say that most donations come from networking through people that you already know. Great.

I'm so sorry I have nothing good to report. It's all terrible. And now I REALLY need to get to bed, so I'll have to get back to this when I can scrounge some time. Thanks again for asking about me and Yoshi. Jesus, I can't lose him!
::)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2015, 03:31:51 PM »
Strippers weed is running low.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2015, 03:37:49 PM »
IOW, it's everyone else's fault! The landlord should simply understand it's unemployed. Daddy government, which every DUer wants more of, won't spank the landlord and force him to let the DUmmie to stay rent free until such time as it secures that CEO position making 750k a year at which time it can move into a mansion and vacay in the Hamptons with the boy king.

Cindie

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2015, 03:54:22 PM »
Apologies for anybody annoyed by my bump but I didn't think it warranted a new thread - TorchytheBitch has been updating her thread:

Please post a link. This post is not in the original thread.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2015, 03:57:47 PM »
Maybe she should have saved some of those ten dollar bills.

I think the TorchStripper needs money for toilet paper because she ran out of 10 dollar bills ...

http://election.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=2285577&mesg_id=2291727

TorchTheWitch Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore    Thu May-18-06 12:23 AM
Response to Reply #436
498. TEN dollars?

TEN whole U.S. dollars???

Honey, you're talking to a stripper... I wipe my ass with ten dollars.

Ten dollars... geeezzz, it's an insult.

Offline the county

« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2015, 04:02:18 PM »
Please post a link. This post is not in the original thread.

It isn't?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026473464

Not sure, but look way down on the thread. That was her latest "update", there's been others.

Looks like she's scammed a little over 1k so far.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2015, 04:09:13 PM »
It isn't?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026473464

Not sure, but look way down on the thread. That was her latest "update", there's been others.

Looks like she's scammed a little over 1k so far.
Thanks. That isn't the DUmp thread linked in the OP.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026442802