Author Topic: bravenak pokes the DUmp racists.  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
bravenak pokes the DUmp racists.
« on: January 06, 2015, 12:29:02 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026046981

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 11:03 AM

Star Member bravenak (8,597 posts)

Calling folks Uncle Tom's, House Negroes, Aunt Jemima's and other similar terminology is racist.
Just to let you all know. Some people seem confused and think that it's only racist if said by a republican about a Democrat. Sorry, but that is just not true. I have no idea why SOME white liberals have the burning desire to use racist terminology when dealing or speaking of a Black Republican they don't like. I really don't.
If the GOP was calling Michelle Obama 'Aunt Jemima' and Obama 'house Negro' it would not be cool.

So far everyone agrees of course however a search of those words and DU says different.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024891681

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1017133070

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x2088482

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x793038

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025780898

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025667570

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025909918

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014905802

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: bravenak pokes the DUmp racists.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 12:35:03 PM »
Star Member bravenak (8,597 posts)   Tue Jan 6, 2015, 11:03 AM

Calling folks Uncle Tom's, House Negroes, Aunt Jemima's and other similar terminology is racist.

Just to let you all know. Some people seem confused and think that it's only racist if said by a republican about a Democrat. Sorry, but that is just not true. I have no idea why SOME white liberals have the burning desire to use racist terminology when dealing or speaking of a Black Republican they don't like. I really don't.

If the GOP was calling Michelle Obama 'Aunt Jemima' and Obama 'house Negro' it would not be cool.

Paging Lamond X, paging Lamond X.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 12:36:04 PM »
Meanwhile at the DUmp.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026046398

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 08:38 AM

Star Member ellenrr (2,535 posts)

Clear how having a Black female Republican in Congress is a HUGE boon for Repubs
"Incoming Rep. Mia Love of Utah, the first black Republican woman elected to Congress, said Sunday that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) should keep his leadership position despite controversy over his 2002 speech to a white supremacist conference."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/04/mia-love-steve-scalise_n_6412882.html

--Who better to defend a ****in' white supremacist than a Black woman?!

Response to hatrack (Reply #1)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 09:06 AM

Fred Sanders (7,119 posts)
2. Auntie Tom? Mormon, black, woman, fundie, a walking propaganda home run!

Response to Fred Sanders (Reply #2)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 09:13 AM

Star Member stevenleser (21,171 posts)
6. Your post was alerted and the vote was 5-2 to keep

I was juror #1

On Tue Jan 6, 2015, 09:08 AM an alert was sent on the following post:

Auntie Tom? Mormon, black, woman, fundie, a walking propaganda home run!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=6046461

REASON FOR ALERT

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

ALERTER'S COMMENTS

Racist shit that doesn't belong on DU

You served on a randomly-selected Jury of DU members which reviewed this post. The review was completed at Tue Jan 6, 2015, 09:12 AM, and the Jury voted 2-5 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I dont think the poster meant to be racist. Alerter, the things this Congresswoman has already attempted to give cover to would likely change your mind about Fred's post, and I have a fair amount of disagreement with Fred's posts. She is like Phyllis Schlafly, Allen West and Mitt Romney all rolled into one. She is a total traitor to the demographics to which she belongs.
Juror #2 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: No explanation given
Juror #3 voted to HIDE IT
Juror #4 voted to HIDE IT
Explanation: I think DU can do better than this
Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I think Fred Sanders is pointing out the racism of and by the GOP.
Juror #7 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: Ummmmm. No.

Thank you very much for participating in our Jury system, and we hope you will be able to participate again in the future.

Response to JustAnotherGen (Reply #30)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 11:12 AM

Star Member bravenak (8,609 posts)
31. We are using Uncle Tom today.

That and Aunt Jemima. That one said negro bed warmer.
I think it's weird that liberals use those terms, but would get hella pissed if the Republicans were calling John Lewis or Obama a house negro. This place is weird.

No,it is the leftist scum you jumped in with.
The sewer stinks doesn`t it?

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 12:47:52 PM »
Response to Fred Sanders (Reply #2)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 09:13 AM

Star Member stevenleser (21,171 posts)
6. Your post was alerted and the vote was 5-2 to keep

I was juror #1

Auntie Tom? Mormon, black, woman, fundie, a walking propaganda home run!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=6046461

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: I dont think the poster meant to be racist. Alerter, the things this Congresswoman has already attempted to give cover to would likely change your mind about Fred's post, and I have a fair amount of disagreement with Fred's posts. She is like Phyllis Schlafly, Allen West and Mitt Romney all rolled into one. She is a total traitor to the demographics to which she belongs.

I would personally love to see this lily white, "male", mental hemorrhage have to explain to a Fox TV audience why he thinks it's completely cool to call a black woman racist names and throw out the "race traitor" charge.

Which one is it he constantly shows up on?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:56:39 PM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 01:29:36 PM »
So when push came to shove, DU chose to let racist comments stand-even after being called out for it.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 02:13:31 PM »
How can she be a Mormon and a fundie?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 03:14:42 PM »
bravenak (8,681 posts)
31. I found it. Well some of it.

In this deceitful American game of power politics, the Negroes (i.e., the race problem, the integration and civil rights issues) are nothing but tools, used by one group of whites called Liberals against another group of whites called Conservatives, either to get into power or to remain in power.

Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into “liberal” and “conservative” camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative.

Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the politics of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These “leaders” sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These “leaders” are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders….

He was quoting Malcolm X. And Malcolm X was dead on balls accurate.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 03:18:40 PM »
I would personally love to see this lily white, "male", mental hemorrhage have to explain to a Fox TV audience why he thinks it's completely cool to call a black woman racist names and throw out the "race traitor" charge.

Which one is it he constantly shows up on?

I see him on Neil Cavuto from time to time.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 03:44:25 PM »
I see him on Neil Cavuto from time to time.

I believe it is. It's rather funny because Niel uses the lad as a prime example of liberal lunacy.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 04:15:33 PM »
Response to upaloopa (Reply #52)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 02:04 PM

Star Member Bobbie Jo (10,239 posts)
215. The very concept of

"white racism" is just absurd.

So no, "poor widdle white men" is not racist.

Response to Bobbie Jo (Reply #215)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 02:46 PM

Star Member upaloopa (5,696 posts)
232. Please explain

Only white people can be racist? Really?

Response to upaloopa (Reply #232)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 02:49 PM

1StrongBlackMan (16,283 posts)
239. Yes. Yes ...

according to the weight of 21st century social science.

Response to upaloopa (Reply #112)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 01:01 PM

RobinA (4,188 posts)
161. Only Whites

are racist. Try to keep up.

If you don't believe that, best keep out of these race discussions.

Response to RobinA (Reply #161)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 02:48 PM

238. Who gets to make the rules?

I mean is Daniel Webster out of the picture when defining who is racist now?

Response to bravenak (Reply #243)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 03:05 PM

251. Yes but we don't get to go to some Internet

board and define for everyone what a word means.

Response to upaloopa (Reply #251)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 03:08 PM

Star Member bravenak (8,691 posts)
252. I can.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 04:27:17 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 04:27:36 PM »
Response to upaloopa (Reply #251)

Tue Jan 6, 2015, 03:08 PM

Star Member bravenak (8,691 posts)
252. I can

Poor little bravenak.  Just when it looks like the light is beginning to shine through, she yanks the curtains closed...   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 04:29:10 PM »
Isn't "Uncle Tom" considered a derogative, because he sided with his white masters in liberal thinking?

The truth is that all the "Uncle Toms" are on the democrat side, then.  Blacks keep voting and supporting democrats even though the democrat party has done nothing to help them improve their situation. Blacks that support the democrats are basically helping to keep the black people in their democratically controlled ghettos.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 05:32:28 PM »
Liberals are by a WIDE margin the most racist.  They self-identify by color, weird gender acronyms, etc.  They hold down religious people of color who DARE vote "aganst their own interests", as they call it.  I don't give a damn about color, sexuality...the content of one's character and how they act is most important to me. 

What liberals don't realize is that a lot of the "milennials" that they assume will vote lock-step Democratic are far more libertarian leaning conservative.  It will be the Democrats' downfall, IMHO.  Hey, if I'm wrong, save this thread and show me in five years.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 06:40:32 PM »
Tue Jan 6, 2015, 08:38 AM

Star Member ellenrr (2,535 posts)

Clear how having a Black female Republican in Congress is a HUGE boon for Repubs

From the urban dictionary:

boon

noun
1. An uneducated, lower class negro; worthless
2. Often used as a derogatory term towards anyone who presents one or more qualities of an uneducated and/or lower class negro.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 07:29:41 PM »
So let me get this straight:
Republican TALKS to a group of "white supremacists", he's a racist and must resign.
Dimrats have a former KKK member in the Senate, in a leadership position no less, no problem.

Got it.   :mental:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 08:06:03 PM »
Liberals are by a WIDE margin the most racist.  They self-identify by color, weird gender acronyms, etc.  They hold down religious people of color who DARE vote "aganst their own interests", as they call it.  I don't give a damn about color, sexuality...the content of one's character and how they act is most important to me. 

What liberals don't realize is that a lot of the "milennials" that they assume will vote lock-step Democratic are far more libertarian leaning conservative.  It will be the Democrats' downfall, IMHO.  Hey, if I'm wrong, save this thread and show me in five years.

I keep saying that. Leftists are very small minded, hateful, and prejudiced. Never have come across such hateful groups. It is in top their constant anger and bitterness at the world.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 08:34:13 PM »
They see their stranglehold slipping.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.