Author Topic: branford speaks Troof to moonbats - Outrages many. NYPD COPS AGAIN TURN BACKS..  (Read 1429 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
fun times HERE !

DUmmy branford interrupts a good cop hatin' thread with truth. -Driving other primitives over the edge. The OP's thread..

Quote from: LiberalElite (4,640 posts)

NYPD COPS AGAIN TURN BACKS ON MAYOR DURING FUNERAL

Source: 7online (ABC)

Several uniformed police officers turned their backs to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio today as he spoke during a funeral for officer Wenjian Liu despite a warning from their boss, reports ABC News station WABC.

NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton earlier in the week sent a warning to officers who planned to attend the funeral, saying it was "about grieving, not grievance," after several officers turned their backs to de Blasio as he spoke at another officer's funeral last weekend.

"A hero's funeral is about grieving, not grievance," Bratton wrote in a memo sent to officers. The gesture "stole the valor, honor, and attention that rightfully belonged to the memory of Detective Rafael Ramos's life and sacrifice.

Read more: http://7online.com/news/nypd-cops-again-turn-backs-on-mayor-during-funeral/461198/

Unprofessional MFrs. Disgusting.

Here's also the BBC reporting HUNDREDS did it. Again.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30672097

...And the response that started the ball-a-rollin'

Quote from: branford (2,017 posts)
21. Bratton REQUESTED the officers not turn their backs,

he did not order, warn or threaten, and in fact made it clear he wasn't doing so in his statement. It was only a request because he lacked the authority to order them not to protest the mayor, and if he had tried, the matter would already be before the NLRB or federal court with an injunction countermanding the order. The First Amendment and labor and contract law apply to conservative groups and individuals as much as those with whom we agree, and no public official can order the police to offer fealty to the anyone.

As with the events at the Ramos funeral, I thought the back-turning was generally disrespectful, distracted from the solemnity of the event, and was unnecessarily provocative in a tense and dangerous atmosphere. I also similarly acknowledge that it was perfectly legal and permissible.

Thread slides downhill quickly as branford swats away primitives as if they were mere ants attacking an elephant. Well worth the read. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Govt union rules:
1. Turn backs on de Blasio: fascist insubordination, fire them.
2. Overrun WI capitol: This is what democracy looks like.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
It is amazing how quickly the little tyrants want to dissolve a union that for the moment isn`t marching in lockstep with the dumbocrat party.

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
I'm waiting for branford to get the boot, just like AnalystInParadise did last week. 

His common sense shows too much, which can't be allowed on The Island.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
While the back turning might be "mildly unprofessional", the nexus between Deblasio's words and deeds to the assassination of 2 of New York's finest is about as direct as any could be.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I rowed over to the Island for perhaps the 2nd time ever, tied up at the dock, and came ashore. I looked around and, with the exception of what branford was saying (and one or two DUmmies who agreed with him, which makes them DUmmies-in-training rather than the full-blown variety), I was astounded at the hypocrisy that was displayed.

I am, without a doubt, more stupid now than before rowing over there.

Maybe I'll scuttle my rowboat to keep that kind of shit from happening again. :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline 67 Rover

I rowed over to the Island for perhaps the 2nd time ever, tied up at the dock, and came ashore. I looked around and, with the exception of what branford was saying (and one or two DUmmies who agreed with him, which makes them DUmmies-in-training rather than the full-blown variety), I was astounded at the hypocrisy that was displayed.

Maybe I'll scuttle my rowboat to keep that kind of shit from happening again. :-)

No need to scuttle a perfectly good row boat, just go ahead and throw away one oar.  :wink:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

DUmmies are upset about cops turning their backs on DeBlasio, but they cheered the idea of troops turning their guns on commanding officers when President Bush was in office.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
His common sense shows too much, which can't be allowed on The Island.

Upsetting nap time at the Romper Room will not be tolerated.

Quote from: Eupher on Today at 01:07:53 PM

I first drifted into that retard factory in 2004.  Yeah, I was completely stunned.  The level of stupid, the outright lies and yep, the hypocrisy, was shattering.  I was taking it seriously then, so I refused to go back.....

...until I found this place, first iteration thereof.

Now, knowing what and who they are, I can't stay away.  The comedic content is absolutely golden.   :wink: and when you get right down to it, they really haven't changed.  They never will.  It's all how you look at their pathetic existence.

I have caught myself glancing at the wall and saying out loud to no one: "What the f*ck?"  It wears off, though.   :II:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 01:47:55 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx