The Conservative Cave
Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on October 09, 2026, 12:32:18 PM
-
Tommy Carcetti (44,747 posts)
So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
And they want execution by a) a firing squad and b) publicly broadcast?
Oof.
I mean, my own personal unconditional objection to the death penalty aside, it was certainly a horrific crime and I get that many people would be clamoring to have this guy executed.
But my God, the optics of this, if this his what they want.
Publicly broadcasting the shooting of a paralyzed person? I don't care what you think about the perpetrator...that is just dark no matter what way you try to cut it.
https://democraticunderground.com/100221552739
DEI thought creeping into a execution.. You are one sick MOFO
-
Why does Tommy Carcetti care that Hasan is paralyzed? Does he want the murderer of 13 US soldiers to continue to have free room and board? Well, Tommy Carcetti is a Prog ...
-
At least he can't run away! :rimshot:
-
How many views and shares of Charlie Kirk's assassination did these DUmpflies rack up?
I'm on the fence about broadcasting the execution, but moonbats who celebrate death of those who simply don't agree with them don't get to say squat on the subject.