Author Topic: So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?  (Read 127 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline CC27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7256
  • Reputation: +2175/-31
So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
« on: October 09, 2026, 12:32:18 PM »
Quote
Tommy Carcetti (44,747 posts)

So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?

And they want execution by a) a firing squad and b) publicly broadcast?

Oof.

I mean, my own personal unconditional objection to the death penalty aside, it was certainly a horrific crime and I get that many people would be clamoring to have this guy executed.

But my God, the optics of this, if this his what they want.

Publicly broadcasting the shooting of a paralyzed person? I don't care what you think about the perpetrator...that is just dark no matter what way you try to cut it.

https://democraticunderground.com/100221552739

DEI thought creeping into a execution.. You are one sick MOFO

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34761
  • Reputation: +3969/-248
Re: So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2026, 12:43:38 PM »
Why does Tommy Carcetti care that Hasan is paralyzed? Does he want the murderer of 13 US soldiers to continue to have free lifetime room and board? Well, Tommy Carcetti is a Prog ...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 05:14:06 PM by SVPete »
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Offline Old n Grumpy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 10297
  • Reputation: +2356/-13
Re: So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2026, 01:56:11 PM »
At least he can't run away! :rimshot:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline enslaved1

  • If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2483
  • Reputation: +921/-4
Re: So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2026, 01:59:32 PM »
How many views and shares of Charlie Kirk's assassination did these DUmpflies rack up? 

I'm on the fence about broadcasting the execution, but moonbats who celebrate death of those who simply don't agree with them don't get to say squat on the subject.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline 67 Rover

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6870
  • Reputation: +1969/-42
Re: So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2026, 04:02:51 PM »
At least he can't run away! :rimshot:

Well let's not be hasty, I would be willing to give Hasan a Hoveround scooter and allow him to be a moving target.   :popcorn:  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlippyDoo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2992
  • Reputation: +1513/-14
  • Your president, too.
Re: So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:06:18 AM »
How many views and shares of Charlie Kirk's assassination did these DUmpflies rack up? 

I'm on the fence about broadcasting the execution, but moonbats who celebrate death of those who simply don't agree with them don't get to say squat on the subject.   

In a more civilized society, I'd be on the fence as well; however, the DemonRats have steered civilization to the point that most people do not seem to realize that there are consequences for actions. Perhaps a public execution will show some people that, instead of being given free room and board for the rest of you life, some actions will end your life.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Online CollectivismMustDie

  • American
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4560
  • Reputation: +1892/-42
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: So, wait, the Fort Hood shooter is *paralyzed*?
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:58:28 AM »
In a more civilized society, I'd be on the fence as well; however, the DemonRats have steered civilization to the point that most people do not seem to realize that there are consequences for actions. Perhaps a public execution will show some people that, instead of being given free room and board for the rest of you life, some actions will end your life.

I too, think that consequence needs to make a return.

Its been absent too long, and its absence has been very detrimental.

After it visits the fort hood shooter, I'd like it to take up permanent residence with feminism.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.